Best Opening

What was MJ's best tour opening?

• Victory - Rising lights out of the stage, coming down the stairs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Damelon

Proud Member
Hi Guys,

Just would like to introduce a new poll, best opening of a concert, including the 'Victory' tour, up until 'This is it'.

For me, it's 'Dangerous', the instantaneous arrival was spellbinding. And never bettered in my opinion. The 'History' and 'This is it' openings were too much, 'Bad' especially the 2nd leg too simplistic. While I have a fondness for the 1st leg 'Bad' tour and 'Victory' tour openings. None can compete with the instant force of 'Dangerous'. Although the statue bit was looooong. So I don't refer to that. If I compare it in that regard, 'Bad' rocks. Almost as soon as the lights have lowered / sunk bank into stage, MJ strikes his pose and WBSS hits the speakers.

D

It's too hard, I loved Dangerous and This Is It, I think I'll go for This Is It, that would have been such a spectacular site !!

I think TII would of been awesome but as we sadly (very sadly) never got to see it i had to vote for Dangerous....epic MJ enterance.

I know technically we never got to see it properly but TII looked like the most amazing opener!

I chose HIStory with the space shuttle... Yep, I admit the gold pants :tease:corrupted my mind :scratch:

I voted for Bad 1st leg - Lights out of the stage

i love history opening))) When i see this spaceman suit it's "Oh My God":dropdead:

No contest for me. Dangerous opening all the way. Just amazing.

The "this is it" tour opening would have blown all tour openings out of the water.

Agree with the above ... Its kinda annoying that they mocked together how it would have looked on the bonus features, but they didnt show the awesome 3d stuff on the film. This Is It would have been amzing in 3d

Back