Warning. Pellicano is at it again.

bobmoo79

Proud Member
From Newsweek (August 7 2011)

"Later in the interview, Pellicano reveals that when he agreed to work for Jackson during the star’s 1993 child-molestation case, he warned Jackson that he’d better not be guilty. “I said, ‘You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f--k you over.’ ” The detective took the assignment, but says, “I quit because I found out some truths…He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.” But he refuses to say anything more about it. It’s as if Pellicano wants to send Hollywood a reminder: I know which closets hold the skeletons."
I'm not sure what could be worse than the molestation accusation, but it's interesting that even though MJ is now dead Pellicano still won't elaborate. Sounds to me as though he's trying to get attention (or the reported is).

o_O He always said he believed MJ to be innocent...is this guy still in jail? Because he sounds desperate either way! He can say what he want's now but, it's over! The proof they all so badly wanted was NEVER their because it never exsisted!

It sounds like he is gonna say Raped? Which obviously never happend either. People really need to stop, MJ was never what they tried to make him out to be and it's just so tried. They need to all put up or shut up!

By the way where is the link? Please!

I agree - he sounds very desperate. I hate it when ppl do this kind of thing, it's like "oh, I know some things, but I'm not going to tell you". what a load of bullshit. I do recall his previous statements about MJ being innocent - would be very interested if somebody has any press releases or comments from this guy back in '93 when all of this was going on. I don't recall him quitting at all, probably more like Cochrane threw him off the team ?

Yeah hes in prision and will be for a long time. Total flip from previous statements surprise surprise.fools like this should be ignored as we are helping to spread the crap.when it comes to google.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...ker-anthony-pellicano-breaks-his-silence.html

^He is writing a book in prison....so he is still there! So it seems as though it's that thing where ur book won't get published if yo ass don't say bullshit about MJ. he just another one that we can dig up past comments of his and use it against him, comments where he defends MJ! So he needs to STFU! Unless this reporter twisted his words..which I doubt, he can go F himself!

The FBI nor Sneedon couldn't prove a damn thing, so I still find it dumb that others try! And judging by some of the haters comments idiots will fall for anything! I mean one wished Anthony was his father...o_O LMFAO I mean damn we got some dumb ass people in this world!

So, he told Michael that he better not be guilty, or he will f--k him over. Then he supposedly fnds out something "far worse," so he just quits? Sounds like he's just looking for attention to me.

This guy must be the best PI ever. He apparently was able to find things that years of FBI and Santa Barbara Police investigations couldn't find.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...ker-anthony-pellicano-breaks-his-silence.html^He is writing a book in prison....so he is still there! So it seems as though it's that thing where ur book won't get published if yo ass don't say bullshit about MJ. he just another one that we can dig up past comments of his and use it against him, comments where he defends MJ! So he needs to STFU! Unless this reporter twisted his words..which I doubt, he can go F himself!The FBI nor Sneedon couldn't prove a damn thing, so I still find it dumb that others try! And judging by some of the haters comments idiots will fall for anything! I mean one wished Anthony was his father...o_O LMFAO I mean damn we got some dumb ass people in this world!
shock horror another one writing a book! Rot in your cell pelicano. And what about the law about ppl making money off their crimes cause no doubt he will talk about things that have led to him sitting in prision for years

"In the interview Tuesday, Pellicano continued to stand behind Jackson.
“In no way, shape or form does (my resignation) indicate that Michael Jackson is guilty,” Pellicano said. “Michael Jackson is not guilty, and all the things I said in the past I reaffirm.”
Pellicano insisted that he pulled out of the case because it was taking too much of his time and because his investigation was essentially complete. “The investigation has all been done and is now in the hands of the lawyers,” he said."

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-12-22/local/me-4447_1_michael-jackson

I'm going to reserve judgment for now about who's the liar here, the journalist (making something out of Pellicano's words that he didn't really say) or Pellicano just had a change of heart. In the latter case I will have to think it has to do with the book he's writing in jail. We know how much easier it makes to find a publisher in case you throw in something negative about MJ.

What he (allegedly) says here doesn't even make sense. First he promises Michael to "f-k him over" if he finds something. Then he finds something - something worse than molestation - but instead of fulfilling his promise to f-k him over, he keeps defending MJ in the media even after his resignation. Why didn't he turn in his evidence to the FBI?

And what is "worse than molestation"? It looks like molestation is not enough any more for the media? What's next? Will they make Michael out to be a child murderer? And where are all the victims of this alleged thing "worse than molestation"? Even those who accused Michael of molesting them never claimed penetration (with good reason, BTW, since that could be checked out medically), so it cannot be rape.

This is the article.

Anthony Pellicano to Newsweek: Those News of the World Guys Were Amateurs

By Daniel Frankel at TheWrap
Sun Aug 7, 2011 11:50am EDT

How about a little respect for the guy who pioneered phone hacking, huh?
That seems to be imprisoned former Hollywood detective/sordid problem solver Anthony Pellicano's viewpoint as he sat down for a recent exclusive talk with Newsweek (the weekly news pub's sister site, The Daily Beast, published the transcript Sunday).
Currently serving a 15-year term at Texas' Big Spring Federal Correctional Institution -- Inmate No. 21568-112 if you'd like to visit him and you can take the heat -- the 67-year-old Pellicano told Newsweek that, when it comes to wire-tapping telephones, "I was ahead of my time."
As for the phone-hacking scandal currently rocking the core of the News Corp. media empire, well, Pellicano is not impressed.
"I was the top of the ladder," he said. "Just to talk to me it cost $25,000. These guys were stringers who worked with reporters to try to get information on a celebrity."
Convicted three years ago on 76 counts including wire fraud, racketeering, and wiretapping, Pellicano apparently showed Newsweek repoter Christine Pelisek a tatoo he had done on his shoulder, shortly before going to prison, that reads, "honor."
Pellicano said the tat is to remind him that the government tried to break him -- tried to get him to spill the beans on all of the Hollywood secrets he supposedly has -- but break he did not
“When you are my client, you become my family,” he told Pelisek.
Of course, while he might not break, Pellicano certainly bends with a few teasers.
Recalling when the FBI raided his office, he said, “They come to my business … I have personal stuff on Arnold … If they found that stuff, he never would have been governor.”
Pellicano also revealed that he agreed to work for Michael Jackson during the late star's 1993 child molestation trial on one condition -- that the singer wasn't guilty.
“I said, ‘You don’t have to worry about cops or lawyers. If I find out anything, I will f--k you over.’”
Regarding his later decision to dump Jackson as a client, Pellicano explained, “I quit because I found out some truths … He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.”
Further along, Pellicano insists he isn't bitter ... but he doesn't think his sentencing is fair, at least compared to Norway's recent mass killer.
"I don’t have any hard feelings against the government," he told Newsweek. "Every U.S. citizen is subjected to the laws of this country. This guy in Norway [faces] a maximum sentence of 21 years.”
Pellicano -- who has been married four times and says he gets few visitors these days -- added that he has been asked to pen an autobiography. The crowded conditions at Big Spring, however, aren't optimal for writing.
“Imagine trying to write a story with 100 guys around you,” he said. “There is nowhere to go for quiet.”
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/07/idUS93298111120110807

<SCRIPT language=javascript>addImpression("10036174_Related News (Auto)");</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT language=javascript>addImpression("13483695_Related Topics");</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>removeImpression(); </SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=javascript>addImpression("12391142_Related Interactive");</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>removeImpression(); </SCRIPT>

Something tells me if he really knew anything his behind wouldn't be sittin in jail right now! U know he would have gotten off to help get MJ in jail if he could have! There are poeple that would have paid to see that happen! But, he had nothin! After all his behind landed in jail during the new allegations, and he didn't say a damn word other then what we know that MJ was innocent from the start!

I dont think u need to find reasons blue. Hes writing a book and we all know how it roles especially when its someone whos said the complete opposite before. Heck this guy makes chris carter look credible!

THIS IS AN EXACT REPLICA OF A TRANSCRIPT HANDED TO APHRODITE JONES BY PAUL BARRESI, A PRIVATE DETECTIVE, WHO STILL HAS RECORDINGS BETWEEN ANTHONY PELLICANO AND JIM MITTEAGER.
NOTE: PORTIONS OF THESE TRANSCRIPTS WERE HANDED OVER TO THE FBI AND MAY BE USED IN THE UPCOMING FEDERAL CASE AGAINST PELLICANO, WHO IS CHARGED WITH, AMONG OTHER THINGS, ILLEGAL WIRETAPPING.
- - - - - - - - - - -
TRANSCRIPT
September 1994
PELLICANO: You have to understand something. I have nine kids. Michael [Jackson] plays with my baby. They crawl all over him. They pull his hair. They pull his nose. Sometimes he wears a bandage across his face. If I let my own kids (unintelligible) do you think there&#8217;s a chance?
MITTEAGER: Well, all things being equal, I would say, no.
PELLICANO: Not only that. If you sat this kid [Jordie Chandler] down like I did, as a matter of fact, he couldn&#8217;t wait to get up and go play video games. I said, &#8220;you don&#8217;t understand how serious this is. Your dad [Evan Chandler] is going to accuse Michael of sexual molestation. He going to say all kinds of stuff.&#8221; He [Jordie] says, &#8220;Yeah, my dad&#8217;s trying to get money.&#8221; As a matter of fact, I (unintelligible) for 45 minutes. Then I tried tricking him. I mean, I want you to know, I&#8217;m a vegetarian. I picked this kid with a fine tooth comb. So we&#8217;re there (unintelligible) with this kid... and If you sat down and talked to this kid, there wouldn&#8217;t be any doubt in your mind either. And I said Michael is all upset. We went over and over. I tried to get him to sit down and he wants to play video games while I&#8217;m sitting there. I&#8217;m sitting there with the kid&#8217;s mother [June Chandler] and David Swartrz walks in and (unintelligible) what&#8217;s this all about? And [Barry] Rothman (unintelligible) asking questions. There is no question that Rothman (unintelligible) what this is all about.&#8221;

I know, I know Elusive. It's just everytime I read anything about the 93 case it makes my blood boil!

The worst thing is, although we know it's bull, but people who didn't follow closely the cases, will again believe it. :(

I know, I know Elusive. It's just everytime I read anything about the 93 case it makes my blood boil!
Yeah i get u.theres arseholes and cowards everywhere.and the biggest one is chandler who tells everyone but those that matter that mj did nothing

From Mary Fischer's 1994 GQ article:

Others close to the case say the decision to settle also probably had to do with another factor -- the lawyers' reputations. "Can you imagine what would happen to an attorney who lost the Michael Jackson case?" says Anthony Pellicano. "There's no way for all three lawyers to come out winners unless they settle. The only person who lost is Michael Jackson."

"Remember, this case was always about money," Pellicano says, "and Evan Chandler wound up getting what he wanted."

Pellicano and the lawyer Brett Fields were very disappointed with the turn of events when Michael's new team of lawyers decided to settle instead of fighting. So I wonder if when AP says Michael "did something far worse to young boys than molest them”, whether he could mean something totally different than what people first associate to or what this journalist wants us to associate to. I mean what if he kind of blames Michael for not fighting to clear his name and he means Michael let these kids get away with extortion and that's what he means by it? I know it could be far-fetched, but the way it is worded is rather weird.

Writing a book? How believable are you if when you've been convicted on 76 charges? No one is going to belive a damn thing that is said in that book.

And the best thing for us to do is stop discussing these sad types and what they are saying, here. We should just ignore them and don't give them any attention. Cos that's all they're after.

respect77;3452296 said:
THIS IS AN EXACT REPLICA OF A TRANSCRIPT HANDED TO APHRODITE JONES BY PAUL BARRESI, A PRIVATE DETECTIVE, WHO STILL HAS RECORDINGS BETWEEN ANTHONY PELLICANO AND JIM MITTEAGER.
NOTE: PORTIONS OF THESE TRANSCRIPTS WERE HANDED OVER TO THE FBI AND MAY BE USED IN THE UPCOMING FEDERAL CASE AGAINST PELLICANO, WHO IS CHARGED WITH, AMONG OTHER THINGS, ILLEGAL WIRETAPPING.
- - - - - - - - - - -
TRANSCRIPT
September 1994
PELLICANO: You have to understand something. I have nine kids. Michael [Jackson] plays with my baby. They crawl all over him. They pull his hair. They pull his nose. Sometimes he wears a bandage across his face. If I let my own kids (unintelligible) do you think there’s a chance?
MITTEAGER: Well, all things being equal, I would say, no.
PELLICANO: Not only that. If you sat this kid [Jordie Chandler] down like I did, as a matter of fact, he couldn’t wait to get up and go play video games. I said, “you don’t understand how serious this is. Your dad [Evan Chandler] is going to accuse Michael of sexual molestation. He going to say all kinds of stuff.” He [Jordie] says, “Yeah, my dad’s trying to get money.” As a matter of fact, I (unintelligible) for 45 minutes. Then I tried tricking him. I mean, I want you to know, I’m a vegetarian. I picked this kid with a fine tooth comb. So we’re there (unintelligible) with this kid... and If you sat down and talked to this kid, there wouldn’t be any doubt in your mind either. And I said Michael is all upset. We went over and over. I tried to get him to sit down and he wants to play video games while I’m sitting there. I’m sitting there with the kid’s mother [June Chandler] and David Swartrz walks in and (unintelligible) what’s this all about? And [Barry] Rothman (unintelligible) asking questions. There is no question that Rothman (unintelligible) what this is all about.”

thanks for this - it's perfect!! about your other post re what Pellicano could really mean : nice thought, but I think he probably means something negative. I don't care anyway, this transcript that you've posted just totally nullifies anything he is trying to drum up now :)

Who is this man and why is he in jail?

He was Michael's private investigator in the Chandler case.

He is famous for illegally taping people and I think that's why he's in jail too (in another case, not Michael's). He always maintained based on everything he found he believed Michael was innocent. He personally questioned Jordan about the allegations and Jordan told him nothing happened and his father only wants money.

Now, all of a sudden, almost 20 years later, while he's in jail and writing a book, he changes his tune....

You can see Pellicano in this video:

I intially posted that I wouldn't say anything about this. But this is so ridiculous that I have to say something. It really makes me mad that this keeps happening over and over. And people fall for it every single solitary time. Why doesn't anybody, besides fans, find it seriously odd that some of those around Michael wait for years and years to claim that they saw or found out about things going on and yet did nothing about it at all when it really counted. Pellicano did not spend all of the last 18 years in jail. He did have a time when he was free and could have given evidence of Michael's so-called wrongdoing to law enforcement. I can't believe that so many otherwise very intelligent people get suddenly so messed up in the head where Michael Jackson is concerned that they can't see how absurd this is. The people making these claims all the time had ample chances to get up in a court of law and do their civic duty if they were/are telling the truth. But they do nothing until Michael has died and they want some fame or cash or both. And we're supposed to believe everything they say years later after they had time to do something about whatever they claim and blew it. Don't they care how it makes them look to folks with the least ounce of good sense? It doesn't seem like it to me. Personally, I don't buy anything now. It's too late now for this crap. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
The worst thing is, although we know it's bull, but people who didn't follow closely the cases, will again believe it. :(

True. So sad that this is happening again to Michael. Why don't people just let him rest in peace? Damn.

Related to the Pellicano case:

http://www.thewrap.com/media/articl...pany-sued-anita-busch-pellicano-scandal-26932

Anita Busch Deposed as Lawsuits Against Michael Ovitz, Anthony Pellicano Revived (Exclusive)

Published: April 29, 2011 @ 2:59 pm

Post a Comment

Print this page 19

By Sharon Waxman & Diane Garrett
EXCLUSIVE
Former Hollywood journalist Anita Busch is pushing ahead with a lawsuit against Michael Ovitz and AT&T for damages stemming from the Anthony Pellicano wire-tapping scandal, TheWrap has learned.
anita%20busch%20main.jpg

In her complaint Busch accused the power broker and other defendants of “threats and assaults on (her) life,” stemming from a notorious incident in which a dead fish and a rose was left on her windshield with the note “Stop!”
The threat and the federal investigation that flowed from it riveted Hollywood and the rest of the country for the better part of a year until the private investigator behind it all, Anthony Pellicano, ended up in jail.
Also Read: Ovitz Rejects Anita Busch's Lawsuit, Says "She Knew the Risks"
That lawsuit and numerous others were suspended by a judge during criminal proceedings, but the stay has been lifted over the course of several months, leading to the flurry of renewed legal action.
anthony-pellicano.jpg
"The civil action is proceeding now," Eric George, an attorney for Ovitz, wrote to TheWrap. "Much of this litigation was kept on hold for a lengthy time, first while the criminal action was pending, and then while the civil proceedings continued to be reassigned to one judge after another."
Busch was briefly deposed earlier this month but left early due to illness, according to someone close to the case.
A multitude of other lawsuits, including by actor Keith Carradine and Hollywood lawyer Steven Kolodny, have also been revived, along with a class action suit against AT&T for wiretapping.
“They’ve been filed, we’ve been in court. But all of them were stayed while the criminal action was taking place,” said attorney Mark Geragos, who represents Carradine, Kolodny and the class.
Said Geragos: “We’re on track to do discovery, and to get a trial date. We believe we’ll win
busch%20lawsuit-356x331.png
at trial and the damages will be substantial. ”
Read also: Pellicano, Christensen Guilty, Wish I Cared More
The law provides for a $5,000 penalty for every instance of wire-tapping, which in this case could add up to a hefty sum, apart from other damages being sought.
Geragos said that numerous other civil lawsuits had already been settled out of court, but declined to give details, citing confidentiality agreements.
In her complaint, the former journalist claims that threats and assaults orchestrated by the private investigator – famously including a dead fish on her windshield -- “brought her illustrious career to a halt.” She is seeking unspecified damages for threats, having her computer hacked and, the complaint says, her life threatened.
The complaint (read it here) was filed in L.A. County Superior Court on Nov. 25, 2008. It identifies Ovitz as one of 100 John Does.
It lists familiar names from the trial: Mark Arneson, a 29-year LAPD veteran and Rayford Earl Turner, former employee of SBC Telecommunications (which bought AT&T).

The complaint outlines a series of incidents involving Busch, including menacing phone calls, a car that attempted to run over her, computer tampering, and the dead fish.
The class action lawsuit is against AT&T, while Kolodny is suing the law firm of Dennis Wasser. Keith Carradine is suing his ex-wife Sandra Will Carradine, who dated Pellicano and then allegedly wire-tapped her ex.
In December, 2008, a federal judge sentenced Pellicano to 15 years in prison and ordered him and two other defendants to forfeit a total of $2 million.
The disgraced private detective -- once among Hollywood's favorites -- was convicted of 78 crimes, including wiretapping, racketeering and wire fraud.
He had been accused of bribing police to run the names of celebrities including Garry Shandling and Kevin Nealon through law enforcement databases, and of tapping others' telephones.
Officials began investigating the investigator after Busch, a former reporter for the Los Angeles Times and a former editor of The Hollywood Reporter, found a dead fish with a rose in its mouth -- and a note reading, "Stop" -- after she wrote articles about one of Pellicano's clients, industry power player Michael Ovitz.
At the trial, Pellicano clients including Ovitz, comedian Chris Rock and manager Brad Grey, who now is chairman of Paramount Pictures, testified that they did not know of Pellicano's illegal activities.
As for the alleged true target of the investigation, Hollywood uber-lawyer Bert Fields -- who had hired Pellicano on his cases -- nothing ever came of speculation that he would be charged.

To much money involved to let Michael rest in peace. I say this he said he would f Michael over how come he never did? You guys should read up on the things he did to people yet he did nothing to Michael? I think his name is going to come up in that NOTW thing because he defends Murdoch in this interview

Is it Me or Reuters is always the first to publish this kind of rubbish about MJ?

When It's something positive about Michael, Reuters ignores or takes a thousand years to write about it.

Newsweek is not good for MJ as well. Look at the lies they wrote about Michael when he... you know.

The press is pathetic and coward.

PS: This thing should be somewhere else (maybe "the controversy' section).

This guy is obviously trying to gain smpthy & attention considering that hes in jail. Its pathetic the way ppl use mjs name for the love of $$$ & fame, wish it would stop for good

Back