Good amateur concert videos

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Do you know many good quality amateur concert videos from Michael's world tours?

Here is one:

Billie Jean Dangerous Tour (very good picture quality)

I love amature videos for the fact you can hear the audience exitment and reaction so clear
It makes you feel like you are there - This is a very good amature recording -Thanks :)

That one is Barcelona, September 18, 1992. Monza 7 July, 1992, is also very good show. MITM that night is especially spectacular :D

I saw "WBSS" & "Heartbreak Hotel" of Rome 88' (May 24th show) in good quality,the quality you can see a little bit out of the titantron, unlike the version we always see.

oo i forgot also on the first video i posted can anyone tell me what michael says? turn around..... ??

Here's what I'm talking about.

WBSS
[YOUTUBE]ShkBF8SLW68&[/YOUTUBE]

Heartbreak Hotel
[YOUTUBE]MTWOADAjHSE[/YOUTUBE]

All amateur concerts are great :) You can hear the magic of MJ's voice and see all the mooves. Not mentioning that you can feel like you were there :D

Personally, I love Monza '92 amateur :)

I love Monza '92 and San tiago '93...expecially dangerous tour...there is less pro and full footage..so it is nice to watch even amature recorging..

And I love to watch 1996 History tour tokyo amature recording...we can watch MJ failed in 0 gravity on Smooth Criminal...
But he danced more powerfully after the failure.

so sad that there are only amateur videos from those concerts :( we need professional DVD's espacially from Monza!

Back