Who's your favorite woman in Michael's life and why?

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
I choose Liz because she was a true friend to Mike's.

Liz Taylor
Diana Ross
Stephanie Mills
Tatum O' Neil
Brooke Shields
Lisa Marie Presley
Debbie Rowe
Tatiana Yvonne
Katherine Jackson
Rebbie Jackson
La Toya Jackson
Janet Jackson
ETC.

Katherine,

Without Katherines love, strength, sensitivity Michael would not be Michael.. Many people have said they were so simular to the point "too simular" sometimes. For how beautiful I know Michael was, I can see how beautiful Katherine is. Michael Jackson called her a "Saint" for a reason. There is no one he loved more than his mother.. (of course aside from his children)

I personally can't say who my 'favorite' would be- they all possess some quality he must have sought out and appreciated.

I actually very much enjoyed the way he spoke about his tutor Rose Fine for example. Someone who helped him help himself. Help show him the tools to another world through books- and I think he very much paid that forward to those that he mentored. (I don't have the quote handy right now, but it was something along the lines if he thinks that someone unrelated by blood could mean so much to him- to which he answered Oh God, yes, of course.)
Such mentor can truly mean the world.

I have a lot of respect for Debbie Rowe. She was loyal to Michael during his darkest hour and I haven't forgotten that.

I guess I am grateful to all of them. Without knowing any of them personally, I'm grateful to each one for what they gave to Michael in their own way.

I'm a fan of Janet, but I'm putting her out of my choice because I think it's unfair, although the way she's stuck up for MJ over the years and never let a lot of interviewers get away with shady comments gets a lot of praise from me, but then again she's said a few things these past few years that have irked me about interventions etc.

Anyway my favourite is Liz Taylor, I think she was among one of the only people who truly truly understood MJ, she entered the business at a similar age and she has stuck by MJ through thick and thin when many turned their back on him, up until the day she died. God bless her soul. I know her and MJ will be having a super soaker fight up there :)

Elizabeth Taylor. She was his true friend not just till the end of Michael's life but hers too. She is buried at forest lawn too. I am not sure if that is what she wanted or changed it after Michael died. But it was comforting to know she would be there with him too. She came across to me that if you ever dared to say anything bad about Michael to her face she would fix you good.

I guess I am grateful to all of them. Without knowing any of them personally, I'm grateful to each one for what they gave to Michael in their own way.

this is what I was going to say,,Thank you..:D

I like Lisa the best. She was young and stupid when she got involved with Michael, and despite that, you can tell she really did have feelings for him, as he did for her. Her immaturity just showed through after they split and she went on Oprah and whatnot basically trashing him, but I think that was more Priscilla Presley reestablishing her control over her daughter than LMP's sincere feelings. It was clear Michael was a million times more mature than Lisa, but it was also clear he loved her all the same. And, I dunno, I liked Lisa's attitude when she was with Michael, she has a bit of that faux rebel aura, and the way each was intoxicated wholly in the company of the other is something to behold, I think.

The sadder love is the one Michael had for Diana Ross, and I guess she's one of my favourites too.

Despite being the mother of his children, I feel nothing at all for Debbie Rowe.

Just like Severus Snape, I think Lisa was the best woman in Michael's life. I believe that she truly loved him, as he loved her... The only reason their marriage ended was because of the disagreements they had about having kids. Michael wanted to have kids and Lisa wanted to wait for a while.. After their divorce, Lisa tried desperately to get back with Michael and was ready to have kids with him, but Michael had closed his heart on her. This imo shows that she loved him as she wanted to get back with him.

Also, Lisa was there for Michael during the 1993 allegations, which I believe was the darkest period of his life. She loved him and took care of him and she also helped him get over his painkiller addictions.

She may not be perfect, but she was way better than some of the woman in Michael's own family i.e Latoya Jackson.

Can we say Paris lol ......I would say Liz Taylor cos no matter wot she was there for him when he needed her.They both had the same understanding of each other and it showed.

popcorn-MJ.gif

:shifty:

:fortuneteller:

Last edited:
Why on earth would anyone pic LM? The same woman who cant tell the truth to save her life, and spoke of him negatively until he died? And still after he died she couldnt help but throw some cheap shots in aswell. Yeah right such a great woman she was.

My pic would be Liz Taylor, I love how she spoke of him and always defended him whenever someone tried to speak bad about him to her. I remember a story where Liz was at some event and she heard someone speaking negatively of Michael in front of her and she kicked that person chair! lol. I love her, she was a great true friend to Michael. :) But of course she wasnt the only one! I pick her first because I love how vocal she was about her love for him.

I also chose Diana Ross of course they had a great friendship as well and she was a great influence in his life.

1. Katherine 2.Debbie 3.Grace

I believe these women had good intentions for MJ and also went through ALOT with him.

Me too. Them three as well would be added to my list.

Last edited:
Katherine because she shaped his character and heart, Diana...she was a huge influence in his life and I think he loved her in a romantic way very deeply, and Elizabeth...a forever loyal and true friend.

ok it was ME I was the favorite woman in Michael's life..:love: Hey ya cant blame a girl for trying ..right? :ninja:

Katherine, Without Katherines love, strength, sensitivity Michael would not be Michael.. Many people have said they were so simular to the point "too simular" sometimes. For how beautiful I know Michael was, I can see how beautiful Katherine is. Michael Jackson called her a "Saint" for a reason. There is no one he loved more than his mother.. (of course aside from his children)
i think the same.

I would be torn between Katherine and Liz Taylor. Katherine because we all remember how highly Michael always spoke of his mother and Liz because they shared a beautiful decades long unwavering friendship filled with laughter and many good times (I hope they are still together somewhere).

Liz all the way because she never betrayed him, she always stood for in the good and dark times and she never did stuff to letting him down. I know Katherine is his mother, she raised him and loved him but I think she didn't do too much to relief the suffering and abuse he had in his childhood and teenage years. And also the decitions she's made in the last couple of years aren't precisely the right ones.Talking about Liz, is it true she legally adopted Michael? We know he'd call her mom though.

Last edited:
Back