Michael Jackson symphony concert in Kraków, Poland

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
26 February 2012, 7:30pm, Kraków, Poland

Modern Symphony Orchestra, pop band, 8 solists, dancers, actors and choirs.

In programme:
You are not alone
Dirty Diana
Bad
I just can't stop loving You
Black or white
Beat it
Billie Jean
We are the world
The way You make me feel
Smooth cryminal
Thriller
Remember the time
Will you be there
They don't care about us
Heal the world

Tickets: www.eventim.pl, www.ticketpro.pl, www.eBilet.pl

http://en.karnet.krakow.pl/aktualnosci/inne-koncerty/65/michael-jackson-symphony-concert_14295.html

2_40644_michael-jackson-symphony-concert_14295.jpg

1320335068tancerz2.jpg

1320335068bis1.jpg

1320335068final2.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g3jPkEADoqE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Wow, great news. Thanks for postin'. Can anybody spell "Kraków here i come?" lol And i thought i would take a break from travelin' next year. Talk about killin' two birds with one stone - i've always loved Poland because of Lolek and meant to visit it, this provides the perfect alibi :D

Wow!!!! That's unsual!
This Orchestra included my favorite song: "Remember the Time"
:clap:Now, that's good taste in music!!!!:clap:
Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

Next time they need to also include the magical: "Human Nature". :cheeky:

Wow!!! They will be in Warsaw February 18 :woohoo: Poland invites you :)

WOW! Great news! A Michael Jackson symphony concert would be a treat! :)

God bless you Michael! Your amazing art continues to bless us in beautiful ways!
Thank you forever...:)

Poland invites you :)

And i was happy to oblige :D Last night was verrry special indeed. They sure made Michael proud. Cherub, they played a greeeat rendition of Remember the time, i loved it. I also loved the arrangements they did to all the songs. There were some really wonderful solos by folks playin' the flute and most especially the trumpet. For some 'strange' reason that brought back memories of salt mines, considerin' there are some quite famous right here in the area round Krakow, it was all the more appropriate :p

Also the dancer impersonating Michael was really awesome. He had some killer moves and he did quite the moonwalk, almost one to give :) a run for his money lol. The whole show was great, it was sooo great they made me feel like they were playing for me.

I also attended another concert. An unexpected surprise - the night before this concert, on the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] which also marked the 32[SUP]nd[/SUP] anniversary of my parents' union - i went to St. Peter and Paul's church for a beautiful concert of classical music. The location and the acoustics were marvelous and so were the musicians. Although they played in front a very small audience, their dedication to their craft showed. I can only congratulate them. I bet they would've played the same if they were in front of 300.000 people. Considering the kind of orchestra they are it would be kind of nonsensical, but anyways.....great people, great show *claps some more* :)

Now, as i am departing this wonderful land i can only be overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude. Poland was every bit as welcoming as i imagined and believed. I can't wait to come back and explore it much more, not only Krakow, but other parts of the country as well.

As in any trip and in any human affair there were some dark spots, but like they say, it is a small flock if it don't have some black sheep. Krakow is wonderful and all the other places i have seen touched my heart and soul, but that is one part of the journey this is not the proper time and place to get into.

I can only say this to Poland - thank you, thank you very much. You are a blessed nation and an integral part of European and world heritage. You should all be

polisha.jpg

Starting with today, i guess i also are a bit Polish :p

pola0002.gif

polishthankyou.jpg

THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU POLAND :)

Last edited:
Back