I know I'm late but I just got "This Is It 3D"!!!!!!

CrazyVegasMJ

Proud Member
Just bought a brand new 55" LED 3D HD TV and i knew h had to get the This Is It 3D blu-ray..

And so I bought it of eBay in Thursday (for $28, brand new) and it came today (fast shipping!).

And I love all the vignettes in 3D, especially Earth Song!!

And there's some really cool 3D effects throughout the movie..

I just wanted to let everyone know that if u ever get the chance, you MUST check this movie out in 3D!!!

I don't know if you are late. If so, I am right with you. I didn't know they actually went through with the 3D TII. I remember them talking about it though.

Well, congrats. I know it is probably awesome. :)

cool...I never knew they were coming out with a 3D version either...I never knew they had 3D Tv's..:lmao: Jeez am I behind the times or what,,,LOL

Look forward to seeing this at some point in the future.

My son told me blu-ray is not for me and it´s true I have problems with many new things.
In this case do you need a 3D TV,3D this is it blu-ray but can you use an ordinary blu-ray player?

wow! i have a 3d tv but i've never used the feature because i have to pay for extra glasses. :( let us know how you like it!

wow! i have a 3d tv but i've never used the feature because i have to pay for extra glasses. :( let us know how you like it!

Same here, LOL

I was told it's incredible. However, it tires your eyes very quickly. You are not able to wear it for a long time.

Yes I have a passive 3D tv which uses the same glasses that a movie theater uses.. Are you my PS3 to play the 3-D Blu-rays.. It's amazing!

Yeah im with you the 3d is unbelivable .
If you have a 3d tv its worth getting the glasses you wont belive how good it is !

lol, because he bought the "This is it" 3D dvd for 28$, not the TV. (is my guess) ;)

I don't even heard about a 3D version! But you know, in the movie, it has Michael Jackson and Kenny Ortega with a 3D glasses. So of course they made it 3D for us! It's like, more closer to what Michael Jackson wants This is It to become. Very nice job!!

Hey CrazyVegasMJ,

congrats on getting the 3D Blu Ray.......

......and it's not really late because it's not had a proper commercial release......it's just used as a promo item for when Sony sells 3D TV's.......

......Hopefully sometime soon, the estate will sort this out!!!!

Back