Are these raritees for real?

Looks fake, especially the ones on the right. Those really can't be official :)

All of these are bootlegs except for the 12" mixes (bottom left in the image) which is an official Australian release. The value of bootleg really depends on who's buying them, personally I'd suggest you stay away from boots and buy official stuff..

I've taken the thread title as a 'generic' header for anything that is 'query for real'...and here is another:

I occasionally see so -called 'TII' jackets specially made for MJ family members....here is an example. I think anyone with a programmable embroidery machine could probably rustle one of these up......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Apologies for the small photo.
The embroidery reads: 'London 50 shows 2010' and on the other side 'Randy' and 'Can you feel it'

There are more pictures here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230787049718?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and this is the description:

THIS IS RANDY'S LEATHER JACKET 2 XL, HIS NAME IS ON THE FRONT. THIS JACKET I GOT ON EBAY FROM A FRIEND THAT HAD WORK FOR JERMAINE JACKSON, THIS IS A BUY IT NOW & PRIVITE SALE YOUR NAME WILL NOT SHOW WHEN U BUY IT. THIS IS AND BRAND NEW I TOOK THE TAG OFF. FOR international shipping I AM CHARGING $ 100.00 TO SEND ANY WERE IN THE WORLD, IF THE SHIPPING IS LESS THEN $ 100.00 I WILL REFUND THE REST BACK TO YOU THAT MEANS IF IT COST ME $ 80.00 TO SHIP A JACKET TO YOU AND TRECK IT AND THE INSHURENCE AND WHEN U GET IT IF IT ONLY COST ME $ 80.00 THEN I WILL SEND $ 20.00 BACK TO YOU. Particularly interesting or valuable, especially to collectors or scholars, because only a few exist!!

Last edited:
Back