Penguins Of Madagascar Thread

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
The-Penguins-of-Madagascar-Season-1-Episode-3--Haunted-Habitat.jpg

I have found a lot of Penguins Of Madagascar fans, I even know a lot of MJ fans are also fans of POM too like me. I realized that POM is the main reason that cures my sadness over that fateful day and it quickly became one of my favourite Nickelodeon cartoons.

Here's the page where you can see the episodes

http://thepenguinsofmadagascaronlin...see a list of ALL the episodes?max-results=99

*Note- very few episodes didn't work.

I also found out the show is in trouble, that Nickelodeon may cancel the show for unknown reasons. We can't let that happen. Go sign a petition to save our Penguins.

http://signon.org/sign/stop-the-penguins-of

I hope it won't be cancelled either. If it did, then I'm angry at who's now in charge of Nickelodeon. I believe he/she tries to kill cartoons. Cartoon hater. I've signed the petition.

New episode up.

[YOUTUBE]KNEs19wuZl0&[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Penguins Of Madagascar Thread *UPDATE the petition extends*

The petition to save Penguins has exteneded to 2, 000 now. We've reached 1,000, but it has been extended. The link is on the first post.

New episodes are up and they are Season 3 episodes.

[YOUTUBE]1YIBP7IV77U&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ALcS4sXpi-Y&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zxhDcOA6Ng0&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EESL_W1qlZQ&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HdKnaTwVQGU&[/YOUTUBE]

More new episodes added.

[YOUTUBE]-7DiteKNLOg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XJcAXkpfyhE&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]e5EbfzrTVKM&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sU4h-3DnLSM&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]v3bWM0fkitw&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fOHGpSQlzFY&[/YOUTUBE]

Also, YTV removed the show from "The Zone" lineup. :rantingDAMN YOU YTV!!!! I HATE THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!!!:ranting

Last edited:
I have those films. They make me laugh too. Yet I'm still angry at YTV for not playing the show anymore.

:ciao:i think its a shame too

Indeed it is, I won't be able to see it on Nickelodeon Canada, because my family only has Nickelodeon as a Pre Vu during the holidays from mid December til the end of January on Bell. But luckily I got the DVDs.

Indeed it is, I won't be able to see it on Nickelodeon Canada, because my family only has Nickelodeon as a Pre Vu during the holidays from mid December til the end of January on Bell. But luckily I got the DVDs.

Cool!!! thats good that you have the Dvds :)

I found out that YTV's The Zone will be on at 4:00pm starting next Monday and I found out on the same promo that Penguins are coming back! YES! I can't wait to see it again on YTV.

^ that's great! I like watching it on nickelodeon , when it's on :) it so funny :D

Yeah. I guess the show heals and cures my depression over Michael's death. I'll be seeing it tomorrow, all 4 back to back episodes since 4 Spongebob episodes are on today.

Back