Michael Jackson - She Was Lovin' Me [Demo] (Remastered)

Zakk

Proud Member

Enjoy guys, and please share! Thanks.

Thanks Zakk for posting this. To me, you are so knowledgeable regarding MJ's music.....I hang on your every word.

Thanks Zakk for posting this. To me, you are so knowledgeable regarding MJ's music.....I hang on your every word.

Your words are kind, i just played it on my stereo.. heard it didn't sound right so i decided to change a few thing's in Audacity :) it sounds a little more fresh than it previously did, although i can't compare the two :)

Thanks for posting Zakk :)
I didnt hear any differences ;D but that is me :)

Love the fact this song has a new thread again ...this is def my favorite song of the Xscape album
The Rock version I love the most.

Thanks for posting Zakk :)
I didnt hear any differences ;D but that is me :)

Love the fact this song has a new thread again ...this is def my favorite song of the Xscape album
The Rock version I love the most.

Maybe i should have played 30 seconds of how it sounded before.. their are certainly differences their! in the remastered version you can hear everything more clearly.. not sure if we hear thing's differently but it just has more life, thanks for the feedback anyway :)

Do you have a link of the un-remastered version?

Thanks again Zakk

I listened to it 3 times to hear any differences ...lol..blame it on me :)
seems like there is less bass in it..am I right?
dont know exactly what have changed but it is very subtile :)

Thanks again Zakk

I listened to it 3 times to hear any differences ...lol..blame it on me :)
seems like there is less bass in it..am I right?
dont know exactly what have changed but it is very subtile :)

Yeah, their's a little less bass and a little more treble! i listened to it on my speakers, but i didn't want it to sound too different! i just wanted it to be cleaner, and to have a more genuine sound :)

Yeah, their's a little less bass and a little more treble! i listened to it on my speakers, but i didn't want it to sound too different! i just wanted it to be cleaner, and to have a more genuine sound :)

Thats a good thing, as I still like the song very much!
I hate it when people change songs (any songs) into a total disaster

Thats a good thing, as I still like the song very much!
I hate it when people change songs (any songs) into a total disaster

Yeah, i'm not really good at all.. it's just a shame that they included a mono source on the CD instead of the original slave reel ;)

Yeah, i'm not really good at all.. it's just a shame that they included a mono source on the CD instead of the original slave reel ;)

Not good at all? you did great!
and it is obvious you have much more knowledge of music than me.
I didn't even know they included the Mono in stead of the original ...phew ...so many different versions h

Not good at all? you did great!
and it is obvious you have much more knowledge of music than me.
I didn't even know they included the Mono in stead of the original ...phew ...so many different versions h

That means a lot! thank you so much, and maybe they lost the original reel? and they only had access to the vocal tracks? it's hard to know, but i'm sure they stored the track on a higher quality source! hehe

Awesome man. Definitely sounds slightly different. Really wish we had stereo version of this.

Last edited:
Awesome man. Definitely sounds slightly different. Really wish we had stereo version of this.

Thanks man, just tryna let people have an easy listen of this wonderful song! and me too, perhaps it will come on a future new technology anthology multi audio channel release? hehe

Thanks man, just tryna let people have an easy listen of this wonderful song! and me too, perhaps it will come on a future new technology anthology multi audio channel release? hehe

Hopefully haha. Yeah the one on the album sounds really harsh compared.

Back