She's Out Of My Life, You Are Not Alone [The Girls During Dangerous & HIStory Tour]

mj_frenzy

Proud Member
Country
Greece
Is there any reason for calling specific girls on stage during these 2 songs

or it was totally at random?

Is there any reason for calling specific girls on stage during these 2 songs

or it was totally at random?

I just think he wanted moment with the ladies ;) feeling close to his fans, i'm sure was something that Michael wanted! i think it may have happened during 'THIS IS IT' also.. can't be sure though

I was watching a Bruno Mars concert video the other day and they do something similar picking out a girl in the audience.
Bruno starts with "I'm so lonely on the road and need somebody to talk to". Then they all try to sweet talk her. It was pretty hilarious.

It just made me cringe when some of the SOOML or YANA girls grabbed Michael so hard that they may hurt him, when they sexually harrassed him and tried to kiss him but it looked forced. That bitch Thalia looked like a monkey hung on him, she could've broken his neck or spine.

thalis1.png

I know the roadies were the ones that were picking out the girls fir each show and I don't know if Michael had certain criteria or not.
But some of those girls were really big and aggressive. Lol.

I've always wondered about this, too. :girl_sigh: I love his interaction with the girl from the DWT Buenos Aires concert. :heart:

I just think he wanted moment with the ladies ;) feeling close to his fans, i'm sure was something that Michael wanted! i think it may have happened during 'THIS IS IT' also.. can't be sure though

Zakk what would you if you were a teenager in the 90s being called on stage during YANA

It just made me cringe when some of the SOOML or YANA girls grabbed Michael so hard that they may hurt him, when they sexually harrassed him and tried to kiss him but it looked forced. That bitch Thalia looked like a monkey hung on him, she could've broken his neck or spine.

thalis1.png

yeah I know ....but I would probably have done the same ...if I ever had the chance :wild:

I'm a guy, so i'd probably just dance next to him! haha

Would you get down on your knees and start crying for a recording of the show afterwards in 1080p quality along with unreleased angles and other shots which wouldn't be released on the official dvd?

yeah I know ....but I would probably have done the same ...if I ever had the chance :wild:

I'd had been crying a river, telling Michael how much I adore him but it would never cross my mind hurting him or sexually harrass him. My respect is deeper than any of those actions.

I'd had been crying a river, telling Michael how much I adore him but it would never cross my mind hurting him or sexually harrass him. My respect is deeper than any of those actions.

I don't think the girl above is hurting Michael on purpose or sexually harrass him ...she looks just overwelmed and very very pleased to be able to hug him in real ...I can't blame her ;)

^She isn't just any girl like the others, she's Thalia Sodi, Tommy Motolla's wife. She was only famous in Mexico (probably the rest of Hispanic America) back them for her soap operas and records, I guess the main TV network who broadcast one of the 5 concerts chose her for that. She didn't sexually harrass Michael but she held him too hard.

Judging from the dangerous outfit this is 92 or 93. Tommy was married to Mariah then. Was Thalia an up and coming singer or actress then?
I'm not surprised she's somebody-she doesn't look like your regular girl. She kinda looks like Brooke here.

I'm aware they got married in 2000 and Michael attended but Thalia was already famous in 1993 for her acting and (hideous IMO) singing. Not surprising she sided with her husband when Michael and Motolla had that feud but I despise her for saying bull out of that feud about skin bleaching and plastic surgery

Oh. I never paid that much attention to Motolla Except for marrying Mariah and the fight with Michael. . I never heard of her.
She just looks more glamorous than your usual YANA girl and you knew her name so I figured she was somebody back then.
Sounds like a bad story.

Would you get down on your knees and start crying for a recording of the show afterwards in 1080p quality along with unreleased angles and other shots which wouldn't be released on the official dvd?

Of course, if they'd throw in a film projector also! haha, but on a serious note.. i am jealous when i see that video of Thalia watching the VHS of that show she went up on stage at! looks great

Of course, if they'd throw in a film projector also! haha, but on a serious note.. i am jealous when i see that video of Thalia watching the VHS of that show she went up on stage at! looks great
Is that on YouTube?

I know the thread is about the Dangerous & HIStory tours, buthe also did this during Bad and I can't even find words to explain how BADLY I'd want to be one of these girls:

:girl_sigh: :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh:

And especially the girl at Wembley who um.. touched:ph34r: him, lol.
pz3csBG.gif

:shifty:

Last edited:
They seem so composed during the Bad tour (well from what I've seen anyway), then you get to Dangerous and HIStory and they go beserk!! I love the ones who come charging up the stairs and you can see him bracing himself for impact. :D

^^IKR?! They stay so calm, like.. HOW?! I mean:
Xhjl7DE.gif

:blink:

This is the most excited I've ever seen someone get during the Bad tour:
mnDFKQQ.gif

:D

I think Bad is where he started doing this? Then I guess maybe the girls at Dangerous & HIStory concerts got so excited cause they knew what was coming, lol :lol:

The jealousy...

well Mike didn't seem to have a problem with her enthusiasm judging by how he scooped her right back up and swung around! how cute that she still freaks out just by watching the tape.

What is the girl from Manila doing to him ? :(

I love the Yana girl from Munich ...the way she kissed his hands
and the way he touched her face at 5:05 ........so jealous! ;)

Most beautiful moment: "She's out of my life" Argentina 1993

Michael didnt seem to have any problems with girls who cling to him, actually he seems to enjoy it :) ...there have been lots of discussions about this video...thats why I am happy to see there has been a new one uploaded ..so we are able to see, Michael DID kiss her back 2:07 ;) ..:wub:

I love watching these because some of these girls crack me up-I love the ones who get carried off kicking and screaming.
And I love watching his face for the signal "you can take her away now". Lol.

Wow!! Good video of the one on Argentina. Wow.

Last edited:
I love watching these because some of these girls crack me up-I love the ones who get carried off kicking and screaming.
And I love watching his face for the signal "you can take her away now". Lol.

I can almost feel their pain when they were dragged :chained

Most beautiful moment: "She's out of my life" Argentina 1993

Michael didnt seem to have any problems with girls who cling to him, actually he seems to enjoy it :) ...there have been lots of discussions about this video...thats why I am happy to see there has been a new one uploaded ..so we are able to see, Michael DID kiss her back 2:07 ;) ..:wub:

Can't help but smile when she says "I love you" into the mic and he's smiling/laughing so much that he can't continue singing. :wub:

Can't help but smile when she says "I love you" into the mic and he's smiling/laughing so much that he can't continue singing. :wub:

Indeed!
It makes me happy to see him happy :)

Back