Xscape world tour- help!!

Dan

Proud Member
You have until the end of February to create a suitable set list for an Xscape World Tour and post it as a reply on this thread. The top 3 set lists with the most amount of 'Thanks' on will be but in a poll. The set list that wins will be put in a petition for an Xscape World Tour (Hologram). Reasoning for this competition: We want an Xscape World Tour (Hologram Tour) but it has to be done correctly so if we sign a petition for a set list like Michael would of wanted, it will be gold.

RULES

• The Set list has to have to be a maximum of 20-23 songs and a minimum of 15-17 songs (medleys count as 1 song) (Drills work as optional connectives e.g. If you have a drill between 2 songs it will instantly make it a medley e.g. Scream/Drill/TDCAU not Scream, Drill, TDCAU e.g. A drill does not count as a separate song).
  • The set list has to be traditional, e.g. Michael wouldn't start a concert with Billie Jean or Thriller, He would start it with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' or Jam (Not Limited to). It MUST include the, what I call, 380s (3 80s songs): Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller
  • The set list can not contain any demos even if they have been released by the estate, e.g. Beautiful Girl has been released but not finished however Slave To The Rhythm, Hollywood Tonight, Blue Gangsta etc.. counts because they have been finished and released.
  • Malachi songs- Only count if they have released by the estate, e.g. Blackwidow doesn't count because although it has been released, it wasn't released under Michael's name, where as, Monster is not Michael but has been released by the estate under Michael's name thus making it a Michael song thus forth making it count.
ANY SET LIST THAT BREAKS THESE RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE MOST AMOUNT OF 'THANKS'.

GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
The set list that wins will be put in a petition for an Xscape World Tour.

why would you make a petition for a world tour that is never going to happen for an album in which the promo time and budget has come and gone?

But yeah, a fantasy set list sounds fun.

Okay, I'll play....

1. Xscape / Drill
2. They Don't Care About Us
3. Startin Somethin
4. Human Nature
Hollywood golden era theme:
5. Hollywood Tonight
6. Put The Blame On Mame video / Smooth Criminal
background
7. Slave To The Rhythm
8. One Day In Your Life
9. The Jacksons medley: Dancing Machine / Shake Your Body / The Things I Do For You
10. I'll Be There
11. Billie Jean
12. Ghosts medley: Is It Scary / 2 Bad / Threatened / Thriller
13. Beat It
14. Who Is It
15. You Rock My World
16. We've Had Enough

Encore
17. Black or White
18. Earth Song
19. Man In The Mirror

The tour will never happen because Michael is dead and a hologram is something that wouldn't sell, I think. Who would pay for ticket to see an image?

... I'd nearly sign the petition to see how far it goes and what it's expected to achieve....

All joking aside, I think you are in the minority stating we want an Xscape tour. I'd sooner watch Nicki Minaj cover the White Album than that personator hologram thing.

K i'll do it too :)

1. Slave to the Rhythm
2. Jam
3. The Drill (This is It version)/They Don't Care About Us
4. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
5. Stranger in Moscow
6. Smooth Criminal
7. Loving You
8. The Way You Make Me Feel
9. I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save/I'll Be There
10. Rock With You/Off the Wall/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
11. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
12. Love Never Felt So Good (Justin Timberlake Version) includes snippets of A Place with No Name and Xscape
13. Remember The Time
14. Thriller with Threatened
15. Beat It
16. Invincible Drill (Unbreakble, Heartbreaker, 2000 Watts)/You Rock My World
17. Dangerous
18. Black Or White
19. Will You Be There
20. Earth Song
21. Billie Jean
22. We Are the World/Heal The World
23. Man In The Mirror

1. Unbreakable (I think if MJ toured for Invincible, this would have been the opening song on the shows)
2. Wanna Be Startin' Something
3. Jam (This Is It Version)
4. Speechless / Human Nature (This Is It Version)
5. A Place Without No Name
6. I Just Can't Stop Loving You / She's Out Of My Life
7. Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save / I'll Be There / Never Can Say Goodbye
8. Dancing Machine / Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
9. The Way You Make Me Feel
10. For All Time (interlude of the song playing to a special video while MJ takes a breather, going into) You Are Not Alone
11. Smooth Criminal / Blue Gangsta
12. Dirty Diana
13. Stranger In Moscow
14. OTW Medley: Don't Stop / Rock With You / Off The Wall / Workin Day & Night
15. Beat It
16. Slave To The Rhythm
17. Monsters Ball: Thriller / Ghosts / Threatened / Is It Scary
18. Black Or White
19. We've Had Enough
20. Billie Jean
21. Man In The Mirror

1. Wanna Be Startin Somethin
2. A Place With No Name
3. Slave To The Rhythm
4. Jam
5. They Don't Care About Us
6. Loving You
7. Smooth Criminal
8. Chicago
9. Another Part Of Me
10. Rock With You
11. Is It Scary/Thriller/Threatened (Medley)
12. Dirty Diana
13. Working Day And Night
14. Beat It
15. Blood On The Dance Floor
16. Billie Jean
17. Love Never Felt So Good
18. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
19. Xscape
20. BAD
21. Black Or White
22. The Way You Make Me Feel
23. Man In The Mirror

I’m not sure if it’s a right goal … A hologram tour, maybe, one day, in 10 years or so, idk.

The tour is not one performance, one of a kind performance – the fact that it was done is great by itself but the WHOLE tour?!

The tour of what?! What Michael had to do with Xscape tour?

I doubt that fans are ready for such actions from the Estate. If to make a tour than for This Is It …

Well, at least it will show Michael’s vision and something that He wanted us to see so badly.

But again, in 10 years or so.

And Xscape era is over and it will be unfair to get attention and efforts to something as doubtful as this when there are a lot of other projects to work on… Off the wall documentary alone is a great idea. There’s no need for us to force anything.

I wouldn't like a hologram tour, maybe a 'THIS IS IT' concept if technology goes far enough and they can get the CG face to look exactly like Michael. Another thing, i can't see 'A Place With No Name' being performed on stage, STTR & 'Xscape' would have been great if he toured with 'Invincible' & those tracks were previously released.

All of the Malachi songs should NEVER count. Even the the 3 songs that are on the Michael album

Back