Make That Change

shame he never sung this song live as a full you would think he would have as he dosent do as much dancing as he does in other songs he preforms.

shame he never sung this song live as a full you would think he would have as he dosent do as much dancing as he does in other songs he preforms.

check out July 14th 1988 amateur audio :)

everytime he does the long spin and falls down in his knees that gives me goosebumps every time without fail lol anyone get the same at that point

everytime he does the long spin and falls down in his knees that gives me goosebumps every time without fail lol anyone get the same at that point

Yeah, definitely. I remember in the 80's & 90's when you'ed only get short live clips of him on the news & everything I saw footage I would get that feeling up the back of my neck or the goosebumps. If he did something like move his neck a certain way or just the way he strutted around, if he did those gestures with his fingers. Also the facial expressions during Bad & Dangerous tours, the Bad tour pout capped those little moves & it would give me chills. Heck, I got goosebumps watching MJ arrive at Heathrow. And the pepsi adds!!! Everything back then felt so transcendent.

I'm go ahead and say this, Man In The Mirror is the best song he performs live. Imo ofc. Totally stunning and breathtaking performances.

Those Damn adlibs! Nobody can touch that. STAND UP FOR ME BROTHAA, STAND UP FOR ME SHEESHA, YOU KNOW IT YOU KNOW IT YOU DO!

Back