(INFOS!!) Kick It & How Am I Snippets

lougrizli

Guests
Look what I've found !

383247snippets.jpg

Heart stopped for a second here.

Never trust Wikipedia, lougrizli. No snippets of anything have leaked. And as far as I'm aware there is no song titled How Am I.

Heart stopped for a second here.

Never trust Wikipedia, lougrizli. No snippets of anything have leaked. And as far as I'm aware there is no song titled How Am I.

Yeah you maybe right but as you know, Sony has been hack this mounth so that's why I doubt.

Holy c%&#

I just went crazy for a second there... - Someone needs to change the title of this thread...

I actually thought I was gonna hear new snippets for a split second there... :lol:

BTW

Do we have any confirmation about Kick It ??

HAs it really been recorded? - And does it really feature Justin Timberlake? - did he record vocals??

Very interesting indeed, a song titled 'How Am I' could exist.. who knows? anything is possible.. they're always finding thing's.. i just hope nothing leaks in regards to audio material! i want every unreleased song in the archive released

BTW

Do we have any confirmation about Kick It ??

HAs it really been recorded? - And does it really feature Justin Timberlake? - did he record vocals??
I don't think so. Otherwise Justin probably would've mentioned it in an interview last year...

Anyone here can go on wikipedia and edit anything. Trolls especially like to edit that particular MJ page. For example in last 2 years "unreleased duets" with Elvis Presley, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Slash, Marilyn Manson, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez... appeared on that page. So I stopped going there and I suggest everyone to do the same.

They usually used to made up infos about the real tracks, but recently they started making up titles also (like How Am I for example).

Last edited:
please never make titles like this lol. i wonder if SV was the only snippet we are going to get this year?

please never make titles like this lol. i wonder if SV was the only snippet we are going to get this year?

we heard the three snippets of 'Seeing Voices' last year!

Has it really been recorded? - And does it really feature Justin Timberlake? - did he record vocals??

I'm fairly certain that the only Michael Jackson song Justin Timberlake ever featured on was What More Can I Give.

I can't imagine why Justin would have withheld that information, or why the Estate wouldn't just capitalize on his success and release that song in place of the Love Never Felt So Good remix.

Back