In 2006, Quincy said about Michael (videos)

mkgenie

Proud Member
Last edited:
wow what an as* now after watching the first video i really hope michael doesnt work with that ****

wow what an as* now after watching the first video i really hope michael doesnt work with that ****
"A very serious psychological thing to change a face..."

Hold on, the girl asked for suggestion. Nonetheless Quincy didn't answer it but gave his thought on something else.

Quincy dear, you are not Michael mate. You don't know what he went through and what caused him to undergo a surgery on the first place.

Scrap the idea of Michael working with Quincy for the latest album.

Last edited:
Theres not a thing wrong with anything Quincy said in that interview. It was POSITIVE. He wasnt being mean about what he said.

My God, people are allowed to have an opinion or disagree with Michael. It doesn't make them haters. In another thread recently, Billy Joel dared to say, he didn't much like We Are The World (shock, horror).And people have crucified him for it.

And I've seen hateful things said about Oprah because she's shown unease with some things Michael has done.

It's an opinion or a response to a question that's all.

I consider myself to be a massive MJ fan, but I've had concerns with some things he's done in the past, I shouldn't be shot for it. And within reason people should be able to voice their opinion, just like we voice ours in support.

I don't see it as a big deal as some people are here..

He has changed his face, it's no seceret.. Him like many celebirties have done it.. If you watch Quincy's hands it seems that he was talking more about the cleft built into the chin.. He kept cuffing his lower face area.. Not speaking about a FULL recunstruction of the face...

I don't see it as a big deal as some people are here..

He has changed his face, it's no seceret
.. Him like many celebirties have done it.. If you watch Quincy's hands it seems that he was talking more about the cleft built into the chin.. He kept cuffing his lower face area.. Not speaking about a FULL recunstruction of the face...

come on!.....:huh:

It's different when ur saying u don't like a song. But to say that a person has some psychological problems based on the fact that he's had plastic surgery is ridiculous. And he really cared about MJ he wouldn't be broadcasting that opinion for the media to eat up if he was really serious about it.

Thanks for posting. :) I had never seen these clips before, and I was wondering how Quincy felt about Michael today.

Why? I didn't see anything wrong with what Quincy said. :blink:

Last edited:
i don't see what quincy said as positive. he like many act as if surgery wasn't invented until MJ came along. secondly, people who are accusatory toward peeps who defend MJ against jones or joel or anyone, are hypocrites, cus they keep saying that we 'crucify' the commentators. NOBODY is being 'crucified' here. people need to calm down with their extreme terms, considering what the words mean.

i don't see what quincy said as positive. he like many act as if surgery wasn't invented until MJ came along. secondly, people who are accusatory toward peeps who defend MJ against jones or joel or anyone, are hypocrites, cus they keep saying that we 'crucify' the commentators. NOBODY is being 'crucified' here. people need to calm down with their extreme terms, considering what the words mean.

Thank you! :flowers:

Quincy Jones was asked what advice he would give to Michael to help him, and instead he goes off into a rant about his face and how that indicates that Michael is psycologically unstable. Not exactly helpful to the man. There is no point in brining up his plastic surgery as it's already happened and talking about it on television, in front of the media, isn't helping Michael at all. You noticed how the audience laughed when he brought it up. It's a sorce of amsument for certain people. Quincy should know that, just like he should know that saying you don't know Michael in public is going to simply add fuel to the fire. Quincy has been no help to Michael over the last several years, that's for sure. He distances himself from Michael because of the trial, yet he was the one that supposedly introduced Michael to Gavin, remember. The only thing that would have helped Michael with regards to his self-esteem in relation to his appearance is if instead of being told he was ugly, he had been told he was good looking. That didn't happen. Quincy is implying once again that Michael isn't spiritually connected because he couldn't accept what God gave him. It's not about that though. It's about being conditioned to think of himself a certain way from the people around him. Quincy doesn't seem to get that.

Back