If 'One More Chance' was released...

Fayik

Proud Member
Imagine we were getting a new album instead of Thriller 25 and 'One More Chance' was the first single, do you think it would do good, and would you have welcomed it with open arms and loved it if you heard it last week? Pretend it leaked last week.... and the single came out tomorrow... that would be cool! Especially since I love it and it would do good on radio nowadays ESPECIALLY with a new video =)

Thoughts?

One more chance was already released as a single :mello:

It wasn't released as a single in many countries.

But if it was a new song that I had never heard before and Michael released it tomorrow, I think I would like it. It's a good song. I wouldn't call my mother about it. But I'd listen to it and enjoy it. I think it'd be a pretty decent hit too if it was released with a music video to promote it.

One more chance was already released as a single :mello:

:mello: You can sort of take a little guess that I said IMAGINE it was a NEW SONG that leaked LAST WEEK for a NEW ALBUM would it do good and would you LIKE IT. Yeesh.

Last edited:
It wasn't released as a single in many countries.

But if it was a new song that I had never heard before and Michael released it tomorrow, I think I would like it. It's a good song. I wouldn't call my mother about it. But I'd listen to it and enjoy it. I think it'd be a pretty decent hit too if it was released with a music video to promote it.

Yes me too. I am a pretty new MJ fan so I only heard the song last night and I REALLY loved it :wub:

It's a great song.. just not quite what I'd expect the first single to be like. But who knows; the first single from Thriller was The Girl Is Mine :)

MMMMMM.....
One More Chance (Uptempo Remix)
One More Chance (A cappella)
One More Chance (Instrumental)
Just Gotta Have Love (New Song from the new album)

I really like the song, it almost sounds like his old style from back in the day (vocally). I think a lot of people would like it as well. Of course, a video would help. For some reason, when I think about this song, I always picture Mj singing in the rain with like a Romeo & Juliet scenario....you know like him looking up to his girl's apartment and singing.

Yes me too. I am a pretty new MJ fan so I only heard the song last night and I REALLY loved it :wub:

i liked your post !
nice to meet you hun

i love one more chance ,beautiful song

I think it would be better as the 3rd or 4th single from an album since it's more of a ballad. Normally when an album is released the first single is usually a catchy up beat song so that interest in the artist is built up, followed by a slower song. It would do well though, IF it wasnt the first single.

I think it would be a phenomenal single. One More Chance is already one of my favorite MJ tracks, so I may be biased, but I think it would do well on the charts.

Back