Neverland Animals Ended Up In Page

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what happened to Michael's animals.

I feel bad for Michael, though. I hope that he'll be able to go visit them. :(

so i guess...well i dunno...does that mean MJ let go of neverland?

No, Michael still owns Neverland. It's understaffed right now, though, and Michael isn't there, so the animals were removed by their trainer/feeder a while back.

Last edited:
This just means that while Michael isnt living there anymore, there is no point paying to keep the staff, animals and feed anymore so they've been moved.

No, Michael still owns Neverland. It's understaffed right now, though, and Michael isn't there, so the animals were removed by their trainer/feeder a while back.

Exactly, and Michael can always get them back when he is ready!

And one more thing Raymone has said over & over again even recently, that Michael is not selling/losing Neverland! So, let's not turn this thread upside down with those type of comments!

I'm not a mod, so I'm not trying to be bossy or anything, it just seems like these type of threads always turn in to that when there is NO reason for it! :flowers:

Last edited:
you know.. I feel so sad for Michael... I admire him... he's so strong.. so balanced person... but I know that in the deep of his heart, even if he try to not show this.... he still suffer for Neverland and all the situation..I think that he dont want return to Neverland.. because.. he dont have nothing to do there anymore.. Neverland was for all the children.. Michael want share his money for built a wonderful place like Neverland for all people... without children, there's no neverland anymore.. that's why I feel sad.. Michael was so happy to share with others... run in the park, balloon fights, shows animals to children, play videogames. ... now... what remains? nothing... just bad remembering.. poor Michael.... I think he will always Own Neverland. . .but if he can't share with children anymore, he will close everything... zoo, amusement park, game arcade...everything...

Neverland's structure is not concepted for one or 3 person.. is like a big place to share with all people ....

I'm really so sorry... Neverland will always remains in my heart... like was at his best time... I have a pic of Nev in my room... and every morning I look at it... with whispers..

But Michael will never sell Neverland... never ever... he will close for all, but still it will be his ..

Last edited:
Soulcalibur - i agree 100% and i think the same
it's really sad to realize that Michael hasnt got a home yet. isn't it absurd? that's what they did to him

Last edited:
pets or freedom? im guessing pets. they're exotic animals, we're not talking about the family dog. so it's not like they were aroudn him 24/7. let's not forget that before the madness, mj was rarely at the ranch to begin w/.

thanks for the story good to know where they are now
if these kind of things get posteed pple stop telling nonsens on the pets being treated bad and so on

Last edited:
pets or freedom? im guessing pets. they're exotic animals, we're not talking about the family dog. so it's not like they were aroudn him 24/7. let's not forget that before the madness, mj was rarely at the ranch to begin w/.
So what are you saying? That you prefer that Michael not have them?

I wish Michael would get rid of Neverland. Its just giving him more and more problems with the upkeep of the place. He hasnt even lived there for 2 and a half years!! Its pointless.

I wish Michael would get rid of Neverland. Its just giving him more and more problems with the upkeep of the place. He hasnt even lived there for 2 and a half years!! Its pointless.

No, never! Neverland is Michael and Michael is Neverland. Neverland might still cause bad and painful memories to him, and even though he has said "I won't live there ever again. I'll visit Neverland. It's a house now. It's not a home anymore" I am still hoping maybe someday Michael and his children would be able to go back and continue their lives there. You know, Neverland is like a heart.. it gets broken, but it's not impossible to be healed if you just give enough time and you'll concentrate and cherish all the happy things you have in your heart.

Last edited:
No, never! Neverland is Michael and Michael is Neverland. Neverland might still cause bad and painful memories to him, and even though he has said "I won't live there ever again. I'll visit Neverland. It's a house now. It's not a home anymore" I am still hoping maybe someday Michael and his children would be able to go back and continue their lives there. You know, Neverland is like a heart.. it gets broken, but it's not impossible to be healed if you just give enough time and you'll concentrate and cherish all the happy things you have in your heart.

Think about it financially, its pointless keeping Neverland if MJ is just going to keep movin about the world like he has been doin for the last 2 n a half years of his life.

sometimes i wish hed get rid because of all the hasstle and all the leins that are against the place (lawsuits and tax) might not give him much choice in the matter anyway. i want him to cut all ties to SB so there is nothing they can use against him.if al lthe liens etc were all sorted out id feel more happy about the place especially the tax issues cause that relates to the law and D.A etc

but then on the other hand the ranch is part of his legacy and history and has done so much good for some many ppl it should never be given up because this is exactly what sneddon and co want and to drive him out once and for all.

i wonder if theres any animals left there as only a few went to tippy hendrens place last year

Animals aside, that piece of real estate is HUGE! Just land area for grazing cows gives him moo pocket money to self-maintain Nevvy. And that's not including the many possibilities...a la graceland, pay-to-enter-museum, vineyards,theme park resort, golfing range, spa-holiday resort, movie/TV/music/recording studio, academy....endless....

Michael suffer for not have his life like was once... I know this for sure...
that's why he dont want return to live there, because he wants his life like was before all the bad things happens there! It was his world, his dreams.. everything in that beautiful place.. and they destroy it.. how he could live there if there's nobody can share his dreams and funny things with him? He have his children , but still Neverland is too big for just 4 people... Neverland is concepted for give joy to the others...
Is like I would created my house of my dreams and someone destroy everythings... all my things, all my places...is so absurd...how I could feel inside?
Michael will never forget Neverland. He will never sell Neverland... but ... his dreams are destroyed... and so even mine....

Last edited:
MJ should not get rid of neverland because it could be a huge investment in the future, and his kids should have it if anything else.

Hopefully, and this is my personal hope, that MJ returns to it one day.

you know.. I feel so sad for Michael... I admire him... he's so strong.. so balanced person... but I know that in the deep of his heart, even if he try to not show this.... he still suffer for Neverland and all the situation..I think that he dont want return to Neverland.. because.. he dont have nothing to do there anymore.. Neverland was for all the children.. Michael want share his money for built a wonderful place like Neverland for all people... without children, there's no neverland anymore.. that's why I feel sad.. Michael was so happy to share with others... run in the park, balloon fights, shows animals to children, play videogames. ... now... what remains? nothing... just bad remembering.. poor Michael.... I think he will always Own Neverland. . .but if he can't share with children anymore, he will close everything... zoo, amusement park, game arcade...everything...

Neverland's structure is not concepted for one or 3 person.. is like a big place to share with all people ....

I'm really so sorry... Neverland will always remains in my heart... like was at his best time... I have a pic of Nev in my room... and every morning I look at it... with whispers..

But Michael will never sell Neverland... never ever... he will close for all, but still it will be his ..

Exactly! It's so sad!!! Michael said: Neverland, it's me! :sad: And he can't live there anymore because of the bad memories....... I'm so sorry for him. It was filled with love and children's laugh... It was like a place in a fairy tale. Though I don't know how much money is needed to pay for its existence at least for 1 month. I bet it's a hell of a lot money.

Animals aside, that piece of real estate is HUGE! Just land area for grazing cows gives him moo pocket money to self-maintain Nevvy. And that's not including the many possibilities...a la graceland, pay-to-enter-museum, vineyards,theme park resort, golfing range, spa-holiday resort, movie/TV/music/recording studio, academy....endless....

very true i just hope to god hes able to keep it

True.........

Yes. "Invest in land. They aren't making it any more."

He hasn't stayed at Neverland since the trial ended and I think it's normal because this place the last years is full of bad memories for him and his family and he needs to start anew. The way the policemen and prosecutor treated this place was disgusting and I know that Michael doesn't feel it as his "home" anymore so he can do whatever he wants with it!

I wouldnt put it past the government to have hidden bugs @ Neverland.

Back