Revolutionizing the industry again?

Muchos

Proud Member
I had this idea a along time ago when I listened to Vince and came to think of how it didn't do so well (compared to previous albums of course) and what he could have done for the album and the new millenium/generation.

If 2000 watts was ever released as singel and had a video for it. wouldn't be amazing if he shot the video in 3D?? All high tech of course with alot of animation. Imagine the singel as a double sided dual disc ( at the time the format didn't exsist) with a nice fold out cover and 3D glasses inside :punk:

That would be so cool...having michael in your livingroom dancing while sitting on the couch watching the video... LOL

as for the price of this I don't think it would have to cost all that much. Maybe 70% of an album. If such a thing came out id buy it with now hessitation. You could be able to watch it anytime you wanted and the experience would be almost the same every time. Now with everyone having huge flat screen tvs it's even better!

Imagine this kind of technology now for the market and for michaels upcomig new album (not T25) With the dual disc available this could easily be done. Because of the music inustry now and the dropping sales.. this could boost it up again. Michael could once again change the industry like he did 25 years ago.. it's the perfect timing!!

Now tell me if I'm a complete lunatic :D or is this a not so bad idea?

Last edited:
After that hospitals would be way too crowded with exhausted teenage girls.

I think MJ has a lot of plans. MJ's ego is too big NOT to do this next album without a BANG! :lol:

It might have been revolutionary back then (in 2001, when 2000 Watts was released on album) to do a 3D music video, but since then other people have done it, so it'd not be very revolutionary if he did now for his next music video or something.

Hey i've been thinkin the same thing too.....wudnt that be amazing! - lol.....m glad u bought it up - now i know i;m not the only one with weird thoughts! n i mean weird in a cool way...:D lol...ppl often crticize me for dreaming too much!

i have been hoping a weird gadget wud come out in the future....where u cud place it in the middle of ur room and a life size MJ would appear much like the 3-d thing ur talking abt.
lol it wud be cool if you cud have feel Mj dancing in the middle of ur living room....a dream come true for many fanss!!!!!! If something like that ever came out i wud definately buy it!

ok i think i'll shut up now....but i really think ur idea is gr8!:D

I had this idea a along time ago when I listened to Vince and came to think of how it didn't do so well (compared to previous albums of course) and what he could have done for the album and the new millenium/generation.

If 2000 watts was ever released as singel and had a video for it. wouldn't be amazing if he shot the video in 3D?? All high tech of course with alot of animation. Imagine the singel as a double sided dual disc ( at the time the format didn't exsist) with a nice fold out cover and 3D glasses inside :punk:

That would be so cool...having michael in your livingroom dancing while sitting on the couch watching the video... LOL

as for the price of this I don't think it would have to cost all that much. Maybe 70% of an album. If such a thing came out id buy it with now hessitation. You could be able to watch it anytime you wanted and the experience would be almost the same every time. Now with everyone having huge flat screen tvs it's even better!

Imagine this kind of technology now for the market and for michaels upcomig new album (not T25) With the dual disc available this could easily be done. Because of the music inustry now and the dropping sales.. this could boost it up again. Michael could once again change the industry like he did 25 years ago.. it's the perfect timing!!

if Michael wants to gain his status again he got TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX :)

Last edited:
Exactly. That's what made him big in the first place. If he does another rehash of old video like YRMW was then stick a fork in him.

why should he have to resort to such tactics to sell crap songs? Wouldn't it be better to make good songs in the first place,and sell them by great performances?
Has MJ really stooped so low that instead of making a great songs like Billie jean and giving the best performance in history, he makes a crap songs and makes some 3-d video (which is not indicative of his talents at all; rather his money) to sell it?

well he did that with Capitain EO - it was so cool to watch - Michael was almost at your face lol. but i would adore something like that with any of his videos.
this is a great idea

why should he have to resort to such tactics to sell crap songs? Wouldn't it be better to make good songs in the first place,and sell them by great performances?
Has MJ really stooped so low that instead of making a great songs like Billie jean and giving the best performance in history, he makes a crap songs and makes some 3-d video (which is not indicative of his talents at all; rather his money) to sell it?

Dude 200 watts was just an example I used because it fits the high tech idea, I said I had this idea for the song but I also mentioned that this would be awesome for his next album. Just because it's a different style than all other mj songs doesen't make it crap. But I guess that's your opinion and I respect that

And it's not that MJ has stooped so low to do such things, it the game that's changed and you can't blame MJ.

And using Billie Jean as an excuse, times have changed and what michael did in 80's can never be done again, nor by him or other artsist

I think our ideas are surpassed by Michael's ones, you know
he is genius and always surprises with one step ahead of others
gooooooooooo, Michael goooooooooooooooooooo:punk:

It would have been a good idea in 2001. But it's been done now. It won't be revolutionary at all. Michael needs something new and I don't doubt that he will bring something new to the table with his new album.

^ It was one of the most interesting songs on Invincible.

REALLY??IT WAS THE MOST STUPIT ACTUALLY, INVINCIBLE HAD MANY BAD SONGS EXCEPT FROM YRMW,HCW,HEARTBREAKER.W.E.H BUTTERFLIES AND INVINCIBLE ALL THE OTHERS WERE BAD SONGS...I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY OLD FASHION BALLADS TOGETHER...

Last edited:
It would have been a good idea in 2001. But it's been done now. It won't be revolutionary at all. Michael needs something new and I don't doubt that he will bring something new to the table with his new album.

Yes it would, but at the same time I don't think it would be a stupid idea for 2008. Why would it?

If it's been done by now then, wow :eek:, with the double sided single and video? Including 3D shades to watch at home...? Could you please give example on artist/band that have released something like this?

Hey i've been thinkin the same thing too.....wudnt that be amazing! - lol.....m glad u bought it up - now i know i;m not the only one with weird thoughts! n i mean weird in a cool way...:D lol...ppl often crticize me for dreaming too much!

i have been hoping a weird gadget wud come out in the future....where u cud place it in the middle of ur room and a life size MJ would appear much like the 3-d thing ur talking abt.
lol it wud be cool if you cud have feel Mj dancing in the middle of ur living room....a dream come true for many fanss!!!!!! If something like that ever came out i wud definately buy it!

ok i think i'll shut up now....but i really think ur idea is gr8!:D

lol.. that's cool that you also thought about it...

That would be amazing, I agree. :yes:

thanx for comment:D

that is such a good idea!

thank you :)

invinceble is a boring album. the only song that rocks is you rock my world period!

OK, where was I when the 3D music video was released ?? Who did it and why was I not informed ??

**totally annoyed** that sooo should have been Michael's gig.

REALLY??IT WAS THE MOST STUPIT ACTUALLY, INVINCIBLE HAD MANY BAD SONGS EXCEPT FROM YRMW,HCW,HEARTBREAKER.W.E.H BUTTERFLIES AND INVINCIBLE ALL THE OTHERS WERE BAD SONGS...I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY OLD FASHION BALLADS TOGETHER...
Why are you using capitals?
Are you shouting at us?

btw what you're screaming is :eek:fftopic:;)

Why are you using capitals?
Are you shouting at us?

btw what you're screaming is :eek:fftopic:;)

Yes i know... way of topic too. People go on and on about how much 2000 watts sucked. That's not the topic. I just used it as an example because that's what my idea was based on.

Yes it would, but at the same time I don't think it would be a stupid idea for 2008. Why would it?

If it's been done by now then, wow :eek:, with the double sided single and video? Including 3D shades to watch at home...? Could you please give example on artist/band that have released something like this?
Marilyn Manson's Heart-Shaped Glasses, which was directed by James Cameron (Titanic), was shot in 3D but apparently there has been some complication releasing it so you can watch it in 3D at home. There has been DVD in the planning stages for a long time that will feature a few of the songs from the Eat Me, Drink Me album shot in 3D with 3D glasses supplied. I haven't been keeping up-to-date like a good little Manson fan so I don't know what's up with that DVD and if it's been released yet or not.

Marilyn Manson's Heart-Shaped Glasses, which was directed by James Cameron (Titanic), was shot in 3D but apparently there has been some complication releasing it so you can watch it in 3D at home. There has been DVD in the planning stages for a long time that will feature a few of the songs from the Eat Me, Drink Me album shot in 3D with 3D glasses supplied. I haven't been keeping up-to-date like a good little Manson fan so I don't know what's up with that DVD and if it's been released yet or not.

so, mike has a chance to beat it's release then ?? **pun intended**

yeah!!! that's a great idea!!!!
He should make a vid in 3D!!!

I remember seeing captain EO is disneyland and that was in 3D too!!
I don't remember much of it because I was only 3 or 4 years old, I do remember I loved catching those flying things that came out :)
My sister was afraid (although she's 2 years older) so she didn't wanted to use her special 3D-glasses, she missed something
Ah, I wish I was a little older back then or they should sell the movie again, in 3D offcourse...

Last edited:
so, mike has a chance to beat it's release then ?? **pun intended**
I suppose. I mean the MM video hasn't got much attention so if Michael did a 3D video and made a big deal of it people would probably see it as revolutionary. Despite whether or not he releases it before MM.

Back