Pepsi and Michael?

nationtonation

Proud Member
Do we want pepsi to be mj´s sponsor?

I don´t want that at all. I don´t want MJ to be assosiated withe the sugar industy that makes big helth issues all around the world. MJ is a man that really cares for the world. and it will be very dubbel moral if he is a part of thies ver bad industri.
I can undertand that he did it back in 1992 but now there are more focus on this problem and the world is more awar of the global problem this industri makes.

I think it is imortant that mj get to know what some of us are felling about this.

Of course, it's a good idea. Pepsi is one of the biggest names out there. There is nothing wrong with soda, in moderation. It's not Pepsi's fault that "some" folks don't know when to say NO! Folks need to be responsible for their OWN health and well-being.

I don't know what their plans are for the future, but this is a darn good start, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I dont know..... I mean Michael making a team with Pepsi again...... geeez I remember what happened last time and such...... well, i still dont know if its a good idea

if finally is back with pepsi this is good .at this momment michael needs really big promotion as a star and if he is back with pepsi they are the best to do it they always make very good commercials and they will give to michael the glamur he needs now.but we dont know if he is team with pepsy again i think not. maybe is just one commercial project.

if finally is back with pepsi this is good .at this momment michael needs really big promotion as a star and if he is back with pepsi they are the best to do it they always make very good commercials and they will give to michael the glamur he needs now.but we dont know if he is team with pepsy again i think not. maybe is just one commercial project.

Michael always made the best pepsi adverts^_^

yes he did..and he was looking such a big star..he had the longest contract with pepsy from any other star 15years!!!!.i want to see really big pepsy commercial with michael..just for all these dirty mouths to shut the ....up

I was hoping mj fans was more intelegent than want mj to be a big star no metherr what.
I will be very dessepointed if he did it. the suger industry is a big problem all over the world. and we shold fight against it.

I was hoping mj fans was more intelegent than want mj to be a big star no metherr what.
I will be very dessepointed if he did it. the suger industry is a big problem all over the world. and we shold fight against it.
Are you serious? :huh:

It would boost Michael's image and would be awesome marketing!

I agree with the poster who wrote that it's not Pepsi's faults if people can't take care of themselves and their health.

If the world was to not have any sugar anymore, then there'd almost be no product out there anymore!

i love sugar :) hehe

MJ eats too much sweets to fight against the sugar industry. What would happen to all his candies.^_^

well...I don´t want mj to tell people to drink pepsi. The suger industri is a big helth problem all over the world. and pepsi is one of the worst in the class...dont just think about yourself but try to read alle the bad stuff this company is doing. They are on the WHO black list as a company withe bad attitude....and if you think that mj shold tell people to drink more pepsi so he can sell more records then im really disseponted.

why shouldn't it be?

There's nothing wrong if MJ and Pepsi decide to do ads. I'd like it.

Just look back, Michael signed the deal back in the for making the Pepsi and he received the money (although the ads effect were more like Pepsi made ads for promoting Michael:p)

Like Michael sang in the 'Pepsi Jean' ad:

You're lovin' what you do
That choice is up to you

the choice was and is always up to me:)

I loved to watch the great ads, but I've chosen always Coke:cool::p

well...I don´t want mj to tell people to drink pepsi. The suger industri is a big helth problem all over the world. and pepsi is one of the worst in the class...dont just think about yourself but try to read alle the bad stuff this company is doing. They are on the WHO black list as a company withe bad attitude....and if you think that mj shold tell people to drink more pepsi so he can sell more records then im really disseponted.

I think Michael should be able to do what HE wants to do
without YOU laying a guilt trip on him for whom he decides
to let sponsor him _ Mike is responsible - and not all people
are up in arms over the sugar industry - Mikes Pepsi sponsorship
has enabled himto help 1000's of disadvantaged children around
the world. There is nothing wrong with soda pop or candy ..
what is wrong is people not being responsible in how much they
consume ... So is it just pepsi or any company that sells sugar
products -

I can tell you are very passionate about this issue
but please understand Your personal passion about this
issue has nothing to do with Michael - or his morals ...
dont judge - he's had enough of that ...

It looks like The product he will be promoting is
" Sobe LIFE WATER "

But that is not even a definate - but it looks like
that product has something to do with his SUPERBOWL
spot ..

Last edited:
Well there is a lot of things that do damage to people health, like planes, cars, computers, tv, media, the list goes on. Should MJ not use those too?-_-

Last edited:
Of course, it's a good idea. Pepsi is one of the biggest names out there. There is nothing wrong with soda, in moderation. It's not Pepsi's fault that "some" folks don't know when to say NO! Folks need to be responsible for their OWN health and well-being.

I don't know what their plans are for the future, but this is a darn good start, in my opinion.

I agree with this post ^^ completely.

I agree. They were always an event, Superbowl or not. ^_^

It would boost Michael's image and would be awesome marketing!

I agree with the poster who wrote that it's not Pepsi's faults if people can't take care of themselves and their health.

If the world was to not have any sugar anymore, then there'd almost be no product out there anymore!

i love sugar :) hehe

I love me some sugar, too. If it's not salty, it's gotta be sweet or my tastebuds revolt. :lol: Sugar = The real White Gold. ;)

MJ eats too much sweets to fight against the sugar industry. What would happen to all his candies.^_^

^5, Datsymay. Don't forget the mints and gum. :lol:

It's a personal choice what people put in their bodies. Sugar is an industry that is very big and yes, very powerful, but in the end, they don't ram their product down our throats. There's sugar-free and sugar-less options out there yet most of us turn away. That's not really Big Sugar's fault.

Also, remember Pepsi is a company (Pepsi Co.). And they have more products out there than JUST Pepsi soda. In fact, the product now being associated with Thriller for the commercial is supposed to be a health-type product with herbs and whatnot. It's "LIFE WATER". :lol: Translation: Probably doesn't have THAT much sugar in it. So, where Pepsi may be pushing sugar in their soda, they're possibly trying to balance things out with a product that's good for ones health. No one or no company is 100% perfect. It's about balance. To show an example, bamboo is a better/stronger more eco-friendly wood. Better than oak. You can even make clothes from it. The only problem is it's mainly grown in China. And to import the product all over the world is a fuel and emissions problem becuz of the ships that have to carry it to different countries. You win some, you lose some. Like I said, nothing is 100% perfect of full-proof as far as health and being socially responsible. Again, it's about balance, imo :)

Do we want pepsi to be mj´s sponsor?

I don´t want that at all. I don´t want MJ to be assosiated withe the sugar industy that makes big helth issues all around the world. MJ is a man that really cares for the world. and it will be very dubbel moral if he is a part of thies ver bad industri.
I can undertand that he did it back in 1992 but now there are more focus on this problem and the world is more awar of the global problem this industri makes.

I think it is imortant that mj get to know what some of us are felling about this.

Pepsi was a major sponsor of the Victory, Bad, and Dangerous Tours :yes:.

why shouldn't it be?

There's nothing wrong if MJ and Pepsi decide to do ads. I'd like it.

Just look back, Michael signed the deal back in the for making the Pepsi and he received the money (although the ads effect were more like Pepsi made ads for promoting Michael:p)

Like Michael sang in the 'Pepsi Jean' ad:

the choice was and is always up to me:)

I loved to watch the great ads, but I've chosen always Coke:cool::p
:eek: Traitor. J/K My drink was always pepsi.:D

Well I would hope that folks are smart enough to know TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING is not good for you. I don't care if it's drinking soda or watching television.

Unless Michael is pouring soda down somebody's throat by force, I don't see how you can blame him for anything.

Which company would you like to see Michael align himself with?

I think Michael should be able to do what HE wants to do
without YOU laying a guilt trip on him for whom he decides
to let sponsor him _ Mike is responsible - and not all people
are up in arms over the sugar industry - Mikes Pepsi sponsorship
has enabled himto help 1000's of disadvantaged children around
the world. There is nothing wrong with soda pop or candy ..
what is wrong is people not being responsible in how much they
consume ... So is it just pepsi or any company that sells sugar
products -

I can tell you are very passionate about this issue
but please understand Your personal passion about this
issue has nothing to do with Michael - or his morals ...
dont judge - he's had enough of that ...

The product he will be promoting is not pepsi cola but
is a Pepsi product called " LIFE WATER "

First of all, I thion most people understand that this is my opinion! im not speaking for everone. Im telling what I think it´s wrong. is that a bad thing?....Mj is an good man and im a big fan. but it must be Okay for me to tell if I think he is doing somthing wrong. he is a man that has been spekaing about wolrd helth manytimes...and how much he cares for childre. it is no secret that parant gives their children coke and they grov up white big helth problems. i just think its dubel moral for mj to promote somthing that it´s so colse to theas big problemes!

Well he used to be (still is? don't know) a Vegetarian as well, and wore a lot of leather. Used to bother me a lot when I was a kid. Well, nobody is perfect, are they?
I think there is a lot of wishful thinking in this. Michael is a businessman, too, you know.

If you look to close most things are full of contradictions :wink: :D

Last edited:
MJ with PEPSI.. umm! I'm on the fence about it.. They have turned there backs on him in the past.. But Michael knows that is how shady the industry is. If he decides to partner with them, I'll support it.. If not.. cool!

I do want him to have a large indorsment though.. Maybe aside from beverage/food this time.. Maybe the iPOD.. Something music related..
ummm! Not sure what, but something NEW, FRESH, something that has the potential of getting BIGGER..

PEPSI has reached it's hight all ready.. Now it's time to take something else larger than ever..

Im more Interested in if Michael and Pepsi are working together again, remember they dropped him in 1994 I think it was, Its like Michael is getting back with Pepsi and Sony again, lol

First of all, I thion most people understand that this is my opinion! im not speaking for everone. Im telling what I think it´s wrong. is that a bad thing?....Mj is an good man and im a big fan. but it must be Okay for me to tell if I think he is doing somthing wrong. he is a man that has been spekaing about wolrd helth manytimes...and how much he cares for childre. it is no secret that parant gives their children coke and they grov up white big helth problems. i just think its dubel moral for mj to promote somthing that it´s so colse to theas big problemes!

I think it's no secret that it's parents who are responsible for their children. If they allow them to have too much sugar that it causes them to have health problems, that's on them. They are adults who can say no. They have the final say, not Michael Jackson. If he endorses Pepsi or any product associated with them, then I would guess he's doing it for a responsible audience. And again, the product is called Life Water. Sounds healthy to me.

And I think BigApple put a good question on the table. If not Pepsi, what product or beverage would you like to see Michael endorse. I'm sure no matter what you select, one or more of us will be able to point out the negative side of those products or the companies that make them. Nothing is really safe anymore...even tap water. Almost everything has some "baggage".

sure, everyone may post his/her own opinion.

But I can't agree with you, where's the double moral? It sounds like MJ is(was) doing ads for a drug, and not a drink.

If Michael should care for the health of people (especially children) then he shouldn't be allowed to do concerts, as very loud music (noise) isn't good for the health too

sure, everyone may post his/her own opinion.

But I can't agree with you, where's the double moral? It sounds like MJ is(was) doing ads for a drug, and not a drink.

If Michael should care for the health of people (especially children) then he shouldn't be allowed to do concerts, as very loud music (noise) isn't good for the health too

its okay that you are not agree withe me. but we have to put it in a bigger context. mj is a man that have a lot of influence to young kids. and they look up to him. alot of lazy perents feeds their kids white coke so thay have major problems when they get older....it´s actually more than just a coke it is a world poblem. many people die for diebetes.

sooo u dont what mj with pepsi because they use sugar? LMAO! So if he did a vegetable add or campell soup add it would be great?! No, its a great idea if he teams up with pepsi,its not pepsi's fault people are addicting to sugar. Pepsi sells, Michael jackson sells...pepsi and michael jackson BANGING TEAM! Go for it Michael!

Back