Messereau & Jones talk about the media and Michael

antoinemarionette

Proud Member
The Michael Jackson Conspiracy Bookstore Signing w/ Thomas Messereau and Aphrodite Jones speaking about Michael Jackson in the media.

I'd like to know what some of you thought about this book, and to recommend it to those of you who haven't read it.

http://site2.mjeol.com/streaming-vids/videodirectlink-44.html

I read The Michael Jackson Conspiracy some months ago, having purchased it on Amazon as soon as I heard about it. Frankly, I was surprised that someone actually had the courage to question the barrage of lies and filth thrown at Michael Jackson on a daily basis by mainstream media before, during and after the trial. I was delighted that there was actually a third party who really wanted to take an objective point of view. What Aphrodite Jones has done commends not only her courage and refusal to follow the pack of mindless automatons who call themselves 'journalists', but it illustrates her belief that others also want to hear the truth for a change. Messereau did well to write her Forward, and it lends even greater validity to the power of the work. I am very grateful to Messeraeau and Jones for what they have done for Michael Jackson and I know that they are loved and respected by all of Michael Jackson's fans.

This book is very well written and researched. It is a must-read for all Michael Jackson fans - there are many details that show how surprisingly normal this genius is. But more than that, it is revelatory of our world and the way we are spoon-fed information by the media to achieve very specific perceptions of people and events. This book will not only sell well, even though it was self-published, it will soon be considered a milestone in the fight against media lynchings and lies that we're subject to on a daily basis.

I think a thread already exists on this (since I made a thread on it before I got the book).. but I liked it :)

Last edited:
Back