*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

I must be listening to something else, I think it's absolute crap. :no: I hope the whole album isn't like this.

I am not feeling it either. :no: But will wait for the album and see. :yes:

Thanx for sharing. :flowers:

I like it..
It's going to be HUGE in the U.S

of course.
cuz it's Timbaland and Justin.
And cuz Americans don't really care about real music anymore (AHEMSoulja BoyAHEM)

I can't believe how LAME the song is.
You can't even hear Madonna SING here. I am REALLY disappointed. I hope the rest of the album is better, cause this is AWFUL.

Please don't jump on me, that's just my opinion!

Like many Madonna classics, it may take a few listens.

Seems average. I don't know why she thinks she needs to jump on the Timbaland & JT bandwagon. She normally doesn't follow trends like this, she sets them.

Not the best.

Dissapointed

The video where Justin wears the Thriller jacket was realesed yesterday

of course.
cuz it's Timbaland and Justin.
And cuz Americans don't really care about real music anymore (AHEMSoulja BoyAHEM)

I can't believe how LAME the song is.
You can't even hear Madonna SING here. I am REALLY disappointed. I hope the rest of the album is better, cause this is AWFUL.

Please don't jump on me, that's just my opinion!

excuse me im married to that sooooullljahhhhhhhhbwoy :lol::ph34r::p
:eek:..........:huh:
nah ..i agree with some of the post dangerous _88 hun , im not feeling it either .:wacko:
*huggs*

Last edited:
excuse me im married to that sooooullljahhhhhhhhbwoy :lol::ph34r::p
:eek:..........:huh:
nah ..i agree with some of the post dangerous _88 hun , im not feeling it either .:wacko:
*huggs*

*hugs back* :D

Well for what is worse, the song is irritatingly catchy. I am going to get used to it , but I definitely think that Hung Up is WAAAAAAAAAY better too...

I think she should can this album and start over tbh. It's just going to be a waste of time.

Please, you don't know that. I think it's ridiculous to suggest that Madonna should can the album based on one song. You don't even know what the rest of the album will sound like! This is a case of where someone lets their obvious dislike for an artist get in the way of being logical.

The song IS going to be a hit, so sorry for the haters! I can't wait to see the video btw, it should be hot. Madonna never dissapoints.

Last edited:
damn.. I wanna see it.. I'll have to wait.

^ why would she do that? they're going to give her a hit single. Madonna's all about strategy and business-sense - guaranteed initial album success.

i guess nowadays once you've heard one Timbaland track you've heard them all, but this is yet another catchy tune that will sit very well with the pop audience, imo.

yes but if Michael made a track like this, I would be REALLY disappointed. Just let's be realistic. I know it's opinions, but the song is really nothing special compared to some of earlier Madonna's work INCLUDING Confessions!

yes but if Michael made a track like this, I would be REALLY disappointed. Just let's be realistic. I know it's opinions, but the song is really nothing special compared to some of earlier Madonna's work INCLUDING Confessions!
Michael and Madonna are two different people, with different artistic approaches to music.

Michael and Madonna are two different people, with different artistic approaches to music.

the song sucks

i agree with all three posts.

the fact is, this will be a hit. you could call it 4 minutes to save madge's career. it's clever of her to employ Timberlake and Timbaland to continue her own 'here-and-now' trends in pop.

sure, it's nothing special - but when has that stopped people from escalating Timbaland to dominate the charts? and this track is actually relatively better than most of his recent ones..

i do cringe though when people classify his music as "hip-hop" these days... :ermm:

This song IMO is really bad. There is no hook...the background base/noise is too loud the song sort of runs all together and I zone out(like the sound of a vacum cleaner). I can bareley hear Madonna. It sounds like a song they can turn into a club track and it would sound better. And damn if I can pick out Timbo beats anywhere, he is written all over the beat of this song. Well there is always hope for the rest of the album, i'll keep an open mind.

Eh.... it's okay I guess. Don't hear Madonna much on this though...

But it will get mad airplay because it's Timberland and Timberlake.

this is nothing special.....I'm hearing more of Justin than Madoona on this track.....but as have been said before, you have Timbaland, Timberlake on this so it will probably do great in the U.S.......

I long for the days when great music was the order of the day.....

Back