Mariah Carey's new video for "Touch My Body"

that comedian made that video work, and i believe he's the reason why this song shot into a high debut on the billboard top forty. and yes...Mariah's body is smoking hot, and helped make that comedian's performance truly nail this video. and her sense of humor did help, in my opinion. :yes:

seeing how he ended the video had me cracking up. lol

Last edited:
lol! the video is funny. I like it

I like Mariah alot but to be honest im tired of seeing her half naked.
I liked it better when she first came on the scene and she was alot more wholesome.

the arrested development Mariah Carey which has been doing the same thing for years and only gets away with it because vocally she has a very good voice and looks good,but the ears feel like you gotta be kidding and this is another in the veyr long line of corny songs she has put out. she never has grown as a artist IMO. the video is funny but speaks about her as well.

the arrested development Mariah Carey which has been doing the same thing for years and only gets away with it because vocally she has a very good voice and looks good,but the ears feel like you gotta be kidding and this is another in the veyr long line of corny songs she has put out. she never has grown as a artist IMO. the video is funny but speaks about her as well.

:yes: :yes: Thank you for saying that maxx, there are some artists who will never have the wonderful voice that Mimi has but their catalogue is far and beyond more respected because they challenge and grow and take risks and as much as I am a huge fan of hers, she has never challenged herself she has been putting out the same generic music for 18 years now and counting............

Mariah's music over the last ten years has reflected the state of the music industry, it's just simply bad. She does what it takes to stay current, much like 99% of the industry and I can't really blame her for that. When she started out, her music also reflected how the industry was, and her music was good, genuninely good. When and if the industry changes again, so too will her music. She goes with the flow. That's not very admerible, but she's a way better singer then almost everyone and she is an artist. Her voice alone makes her an artist and I respect her because of that.

i guess u can't blame Mariah Carey for what happened to her songwriting ability. when she started, her songs were as powerful as her voice..then..she met Mottolla. too bad she didn't see him for what he was, like MJ did. MJ stayed clear of Mottolla's ways, and his songwriting flourishes...but Mariah fell under Mottolla's spell..and her songwriting went out the window..and..even tho her voice is still tops..it's as if she isn't allowed to use it like she used to..or..she developed the mentality to not use it like she used to....all that's left is the cheese...def a Mottolla influence.

hmm, the video has nothing to do with what she's saying. At least when Janet sings about something sexual, the video is that way too, lol. It's just a way for her to prance around in panties and showing off. She does have a great figure, but no the song isn't good and neither is the video. We all know she wouldn't be saying something like that to some nerd, lol.

Well it's the nerd's fantasy, that's the point. He's imagining her signing to him "touch my body", and then at the end, she's all like "okay, fix my computer, I'm leaving", and totally blows him off, lol. I think it's funny.

Back