static major

mj2

Proud Member
Well i found out my fave singer (after mj) static died a few weeks ago. He's called static major (the man who was the force behind timbalands music/and beats). I really thought he and mj would work together. Static was a genius like mj. MJ and he would have made the best combo. If you listen to statics work his harmonies would be perfect together with mj. Justin Timberlakes album has got statics harmonies all over, and that is the only reason why his songs these day are sounding good for justin timberlake.

Any one else got any thoughts on static?

Last edited:
Since you're asking thoughts on static, Im going to move this to Music Makes The World Go 'Round :)

Ps. mj2, could you enable your PM option. Go to User CP and Edit Options, thank you :flowers:

i know that danja is behind timberlake and timbalands beats ...

Nah statics i on all the harmonies on justin timberlakes album. Static was the beats in the early days of timbaland when his music was the ish! Songs like pony and cheers 2 u

Nah statics i on all the harmonies on justin timberlakes album. Static was the beats in the early days of timbaland when his music was the ish! Songs like pony and cheers 2 u
Static was the important writing/composition force but all credit goes to Timbaland for the innovative production side in that early body of work.

it was only recently that his production was being more tapped into the mainstream.

great writer and not too bad a producer. i prefered his old Playa stuff.

http://media.putfile.com/14-Buggin-Over-You

RIP.

Yes I love Static so much, I wanted him to work with Michael, I can't believe he passed away I am still so shocked. I am a huge Aaliyah fan and his death just hurt my heart... its so awful. I made a thread about this on the KOP board

Back