Should ESCAPE be released on the new album ?

Should ESCAPE be on the new album ?

• Total voters
Don't know really - I love the song, but since we've already heard it, I'd rather have new stuff!

Don't know really - I love the song, but since we've already heard it, I'd rather have new stuff!

me too but guns n roses recently did it with the song - better , and its gone down really well as not everyone heard it before apart from the hardcore fans

I think Escape would be a big hit for Michael. Maybe put it on a single release with another song.

no. (in case there are better new ones to put on the album) :)
a B-Side release on a Single would be enough for this song.

I think Escape would be a big hit for Michael. Maybe put it on a single release with another song.

My thougts exactly, IF it should be released, which would be nice, it should be like that!

Xscape is old news. Most fans have heard it and probably carry it around on their iPod already. I'd rather all new material. If he does rehash an unreleased track that's years old, then at least I hope it's one that hasn't been leaked to the fans already.

thats wud be dumb lol we all have it its old and wudnt be as exciting as it wudve been if it wsnt leaked or if we didnt know abou it. its like old now lol

naw, I don't think so. I think it's a good song, but there are so many others that are better that could go on his new album. Like Fall Again, or In The Back. Even We've Had Enough. That song would've been a huge hit.

Also do you guys think that michael is aware that Escape has Escaped and is now out-there for the public ?

I don't think Escape should be on the new album, the subject matter of media intrusion and lies is something Michael needs to move away from. Though I like the song and think it has a great beat, it sounds quite dated.

If he changed it, maybe. Re-record the vocals and change up the instrumentation...as much as I love it already. Keep the same kinda beat, but make it new.

escape is the best song since history album... a great song.

I disagree. Michael had quite a few songs that were better than Escape. Half of the Invincible album, For All Time, & especially We've Had Enough

yes!!!
this song will be release in 2003 in new album but cancelled

No, it's not that good and I never really cared about it anyway.

How can you say that :(. I absolutely LOVE that song! It's somewhat "Retro" (having elements of "Speed Demon" and "Dangerous" in it). In 2002, it was EXACTLY what I had hoped for new material from Michael.
Also love his message in there - he "does what he wants" and those fun lines ("you want me? Come and get me").

OK, it's old, but I'd love to have an uncompressed version on CD.

How can you say that :(. I absolutely LOVE that song! It's somewhat "Retro" (having elements of "Speed Demon" and "Dangerous" in it). In 2002, it was EXACTLY what I had hoped for new material from Michael.
Also love his message in there - he "does what he wants" and those fun lines ("you want me? Come and get me").

OK, it's old, but I'd love to have an uncompressed version on CD.

I feel the same way.

I listen to Escape probably more than anything from Invincible. It's a great little song and the lyrics strike me as very personal. I wonder if he was thinking of Bashir when he sang the lines "it's my personal life and I don't live for you / So don't you try to tell me what is right for me"...

Back