The Offical 30 Anniversay Of Off The Wall

trellmj

Proud Member
this thread is to only to discuss the breakthrough album called OFF THE WALL , michael 5th solo album.The setlist of the album includes
"Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough"
"Rock with You"
"Workin' Day and Night"
"Get on the Floor"
"Off the Wall"
"Girlfriend"
"She's out of My Life"
"I Can't Help It"
"It's the Falling in Love"
"Burn This Disco Out"
IT spwaned off 5 singles making the album sell more than 20 million worldwide. if you wanna post youtube videos ,interviews,concerts footage, commericals plz,videos of yourself singling off the classics be my guest. we are here to celebrate michaels 5th solo record OFF THE WALL
ENJOY

ROCK WITH YOU LIVE

DISNEY MEDLEY OFF THE WALL ERA

OFF THE WALL BAD TOUR

OFF THE WALL WITH THE JACKSONS

CANT HELP IT

Off the wall... Fantastic album :D

In one way better than Thriller, except Thriller is in another genre and defined perfect POP music that has become unreachable since it's release.

Not only was Michael fantastic, but the producers were fantastic too. :)

Off the Wall is one of the most energifull (if that's even a word :lol:) ever!

Soo must energi, groove and great melodies.

Love OTW!

I know somedays I just fall into this Off The Wall grove where I'll just be listening to the same tracks over and over again, like, I need to feel that energy again hehe. :)

cant wait to hear what extras we'll have on the cd

Great Album!!! Is there going to be a 30th anniversery album like Thriller 25? I hope so! lol

Full of groove and passion! Young, lovely Mike making ladies fall head over heels in love with him!

Hmm, I think I've just written some captions for the album commercial :lol: That's how I truly feel about the album.

BTW, the Disney footage! I never seen it before. He looks so cute...I wish I had worked as one of those characters. After filming that I would've given him a letter and a present:yes:

I love Off The Wall, the single "Get On The Floor" is just sick. That is my getting ready to go out for drinks song, my workout song, and my I am going to ignore the world song..

Is there going to be a project similar to 'Thriller 25'?

I love Off The Wall, the single "Get On The Floor" is just sick. That is my getting ready to go out for drinks song, my workout song, and my I am going to ignore the world song..
yeah, 'get on the floor' is one of my faves!!!! the music is crazy on there.

Is there going to be a project similar to 'Thriller 25'?

Yes, SonyBMG will release a "30th Anniversary Edition" of the classic Michael Jackson album OFF THE WALL around March 2009.

It will feature 1 CD + 1 DVD (with video footage) and includes 1 previously unreleased song from the original recording sessions plus some remixes (supposedly familiar material).

But don't expect a big promotion backup in the fashion of THRILLER 25.

(Please note that this is in no way an official statement)

it's good album like Invincible ,we must not forget that Invincible is one of the masterpiece of Michael

Thirty years. OTW is truley timeless.

TrellMJ...just gotta tellya, I also watched your MITM vid you have posted in your sig.
You get a big fat A for energy and another A for the obvious emotion you displayed.
And yes...I did sing along thru most of it.
Thanks for making me smile a big o'l smile. That was great! :D

Yes, SonyBMG will release a "30th Anniversary Edition" of the classic Michael Jackson album OFF THE WALL around March 2009.

It will feature 1 CD + 1 DVD (with video footage) and includes 1 previously unreleased song from the original recording sessions plus some remixes (supposedly familiar material).

But don't expect a big promotion backup in the fashion of THRILLER 25.

(Please note that this is in no way an official statement)

The remixes better be from Frankie Knuckles and Jellybean Benitez and the like! :lol:

Off the wall... Fantastic album :D

In one way better than Thriller, except Thriller is in another genre and defined perfect POP music that has become unreachable since it's release.

Not only was Michael fantastic, but the producers were fantastic too. :)

i agree the producers were great
thats yt wil-iam-am always say this next ablum gonnna sound s.thing like off the wall
i luv the horns omg
i
funny how times flies
trellmj

I know somedays I just fall into this Off The Wall grove where I'll just be listening to the same tracks over and over again, like, I need to feel that energy again hehe. :)

i agree especially the ballads
like rock witchu and cant help it
she out of my life
trellmj

Me Too!! Any news on that??

I hope the new 'cd' will be a combination of OTW and Thriller with a new edge! I love real horns and that band vibe..........

naw it should just be ofw
we had alot of thriller
it would be nice if he release otw in march then then come back with a new cd
that will make massive sales
trellmj

Full of groove and passion! Young, lovely Mike making ladies fall head over heels in love with him!

Hmm, I think I've just written some captions for the album commercial :lol: That's how I truly feel about the album.

BTW, the Disney footage! I never seen it before. He looks so cute...I wish I had worked as one of those characters. After filming that I would've given him a letter and a present:yes:

yea that disney footage is amasterpiece
its rare
yall keep the videos coming plz
off the wall songs only
this a celebration mj fans
trellmj

Back