Tuesday 6th January 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
Morning everyone :D wishing you a great day

Michael Jackson News

No mentionings

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1989 - Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" hit #2 in the U.S.

1992 - Michael Jackson's single "Black Or White" was certified Gold and Platinum.

2004 - Michael Jackson surrendered his passport to prosecutors. He had been given the passport temporarily to fulfill obligations in England.

Michael Jackson Quote​

"I've seen lawyers who don't represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with dreadful allegations just as another project, an album, a video is being released".
- Michael Jackson, November 18, 2003 after a search warrant was served at Neverland Ranch.

188015_a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tuesday 10th January 2009

thanx for the news
But i wont belive any of this...untill i hear real conformation that is true lol

sorry as it said gigwise.com i didnt think it was a tabloid, im still in training dont forget. apart from that theres no news. didnt mean to piss any of ya off:(

Don't worry about it. Harmless mistake, although you would think the world was coming to an end from some of the critizism.

i hope this is o.k to post this in here to let people this :)

here is website:http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24250

Hot Toys send us updated images of their forthcoming Michael Jackson (Billie Jean/ History Tour version) collectible figure showing the final version of the head sculpt...
M ICON - 12" Michael Jackson collectible figure (Billie Jean / History Tour version)

This collectible stands approximately 30 cm tall, features the authentic likeness of Michael Jackson - the legendary musician and Hollywood pop star in the 80's.

Michael Jackson collectible figure features:
- Hot Toys' newly developed TrueType- "Slim version" body with over 38 points of articulation.
- Trademarked single sequined white glove
- Sequined black coat
- White socks with black shoes
- Black hat
- Microphone
- Microphone stand
- Three sets of interchangeable hands
- 12 inches figure stand with Michael Jackson nameplate

Artists:
- Head Sculpt by Kang In Ae
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Paint by JC.Hong

Thanks for the news.

That will story is stupid.

the will story comes from the sicko that is ian halpern or whatever he is called. u know last week he claimed he would come out with evidence to show his lung story is true. well u guessed it he didnt. he came out with this instead. the info is in the thread in tabloid talk

I find it hilarious. I mean, it's SO stupid that it's comical.

Especially when you think of the lengths that the media has gone with their DIFFERENT versions as to what is going on with the catalog.

These are the same folks who sometimes say that MJ no longer owns the catalog. They are ALWAYS talking about how MJ will be selling the catalog any second now. And I remember one of the last times MJ was in the U.K., the story being circulated by the tabloids was that MJ was in town so that he could sell the catalog back to Paul. LOL!

Let's all just look back and REMEMBER how many catalog stories (rumors) we have heard over the last 10 or so years. Like a game, i.e. "Name That Sony/ATV Rumor." LOL!

:rofl: this is funny to me. It's like Mike is saying, "you can have your catalougue back over my cold, rotting corsp!":hysterical:

Seriously, though I think the story is fake. I mane, why would he give it back? Wouldn't he want to leave all of tht to his kids, to make sure their taken care of?:scratch:

sorry as it said gigwise.com i didnt think it was a tabloid, im still in training dont forget. apart from that theres no news. didnt mean to piss any of ya off:(

Don't worry. You will do fine. No need for everyone to get so angry. :flowers:

What a load of rubbish, for a start Sony have a say, second the way McCartney smokes and looks I doubt if he would outlive Michael to collect anyway.

Nope do not believe it!! I've been wrong before but that just sounds really far fetched. jmho

Sorry if my post came off as being angry. I'm not/wasnt.
You're doing just fine. Good luck. :)

Thanks for the news n stuff.

40 million a year? wow

its funny how the media gives the catalog high value if it benefits Paul Mac...but when the story is that 'Michael is broke'....there is no mention of value..

and just as someone had said after the health rumour thru the tabloids.. these stories comes in cycles..

-health
-loosing Beatles Catalog
-Broke

health
-loosing Beatles Catalog
-Broke

-health
-loosing Beatles Catalog
-Broke

also note... Michael did not "sell" the Beatles catalog.. their agreement is a joint-venture... a merger.... its not the same as "selling"

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostinterestin...amp;feedID=1080

Michael Jackson Leases Bel Air Property for $100,000 a Month

Michael Jackson's manager-spokesman confirms the gloved one has leased a Bel-Air mansion for $100,000 a month.

Tohme Tohme says the pop icon wanted to be closer to "where all the action is" in the entertainment industry.

Although it's not Neverland, the gated estate that Jackson is leasing was one of the most expensive houses listed for sale last year in Los Angeles but was withdrawn from the market after the Jackson signed a year's lease.

"He might want to build his own dream house" during that time, Tohme said, adding, "although the real estate market isn't very good right now."

He Bel Air home is a French chateau estate built in 2002. It has seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater. There is a multistory grand entry, hardwood floors, a formal dining room, wood-paneled den and adjoining library with coffered ceilings. The state-of-the-art kitchen has an adjacent butler's pantry. There is also a wine cellar and tasting room.

There's been speculation for several weeks that Jackson was living in the Los Angeles area. He was recently spotted in a Santa Monica bookstore browsing among the racks shielded by a black umbrella and sporting dark glasses and a face mask, according to multiple media reports.

There were recent reports that Jackson was suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment and might be seeking medical treatment at a major U.S. hospital. The Jackson camp resoundingly denied the claims. Tohme says Jackson is well and considering various entertainment projects.

Michael Jackson's manager-spokesman confirms the gloved one has leased a Bel-Air mansion for $100,000 a month.

Tohme Tohme says the pop icon wanted to be closer to "where all the action is" in the entertainment industry.

Although it's not Neverland, the gated estate that Jackson is leasing was one of the most expensive houses listed for sale last year in Los Angeles but was withdrawn from the market after the Jackson signed a year's lease.

"He might want to build his own dream house" during that time, Tohme said, adding, "although the real estate market isn't very good right now."

He Bel Air home is a French chateau estate built in 2002. It has seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater. There is a multistory grand entry, hardwood floors, a formal dining room, wood-paneled den and adjoining library with coffered ceilings. The state-of-the-art kitchen has an adjacent butler's pantry. There is also a wine cellar and tasting room.

There's been speculation for several weeks that Jackson was living in the Los Angeles area. He was recently spotted in a Santa Monica bookstore browsing among the racks shielded by a black umbrella and sporting dark glasses and a face mask, according to multiple media reports.

There were recent reports that Jackson was suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment and might be seeking medical treatment at a major U.S. hospital. The Jackson camp resoundingly denied the claims. Tohme says Jackson is well and considering various entertainment projects.

Thanks for this

It's great to see that Michael wants to be closer to where the action is the entertainment industry and it's also fantastic to here that MJ is consudering various entertainment projects.

Things are looking up

finally. i was waiting for this story to be confirmed. im glad that michael finally found a new house after all these years of searching.

he couldnt resist the urns lol. his taste down to a tee lol

That house reminds me of Neverland except without the rides

Nice.....I did'nt believe this one at first, but glad to see it was confirmed!:D

Thanks for posting this, TSCM. Finally, reliable news. It is good to see that MJ is renting that palace. It is a nice look. :)

However, what is not a nice look is fans still posting nonsense from that confirmed liar, Ian Nobody. Fans. stop giving that fool attention. MJ released an official statement to refute Ian laughable cliams. Various other articles, including TSCM's have shown that Ian is a confirmed and professional liar. Stop making the news threads a place to post tabloid nonsense. There is an section for that on this board. Respect the news thread. Goodness.

Last edited:
i found this

here is website:http://english.vietnamnet.vn/lifestyle/2009/01/822495/

Michael Jackson’s followers in Hanoi

images1691944_1.jpg

Tu Michael is performing a Michael Jackson dance.

VietNamNet Bridge – Walking like a robot, making waves with their shoulders, moving flexibly like Michael Jackson are performed proficiently by members of the Hanoi-based Moondancing Club.

Michael Jackson has charmed many fans. For Nguyen Anh Tu or Tu Michael, 23, Minh Kien, 21, Bao Anh, 16, Duy Khanh and Quoc Cuong, 14, their love for Michael Jackson is shown through Michael Jackson-style dances. They grouped up to create the Moondancing Club.

“When I was a sixth grader, I watched the Smooth Criminal clip from the Moonwalker album and I was impressed by Michael Jackson’s dancing. Since then I have practiced his dances,” said Tu Michael.

The Moondancing Club’s members have collected every album and song by Michael Jackson and study his dance techniques every Saturday night. The group has been invited to perform in many schools.

“My life has changed very much but there is one thing still burning: my passion for Michael Jackson’s music,” Tu Michael, who is working at the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, wrote on http://mjfcvn.com, a forum for Michael Jackson fans.

Back