George Sampson's top 50 dance stars

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I don’t know whether this was ever posted before, but I’ll post it anyway.ffice:eek:ffice" />

Last edited:
I really hate that edited version of Smooth Criminal. I wish that they would show the full version of it because it is a masterpiece.

how did JT get no. 2? he's not all that great to me. James Brown, or Prince should've got the #2 spot.

Last edited:
and what about Fred Astaire? He's easily in the top 3

I'm not sure where Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly were in the chart, but I'm sure they would be there somewhere.

George became famous for his street dancing to a remix of Gene Kelly's 'singing in the rain', so I'm sure he has some appreciation of the greats. I hope he can pass that down to his generation so that they don't get forgotten.

MJ where he belongs - top of the list at #1!

James Brown, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly and Sammy Davis, Jr. sure has to be the four next people on the top 5!

unless sampson was brought up on such music i doubt hes even gonna know who james brown and the likes are. thats why u have ppl like timberlake on the list. ppl relevent to his generation

Last edited:
^^^^

Very right you are.

A shame they don't know the REAL dancers. Pioneers. Not Timberlake that only copy!

I'm happy to hear Michael is No.1 greatest dancer on George Sampson's list. But Justin Timberlake at No.2, that's a joke. George Sampson should have put himself their as he's a better dancer than the average Justin Timberlake. But I guess to a lot of teenagers Justin Timberlake appears to be a brilliant dancer to them, because they have grown up on his music and videos.

I would have put Prince or James Brown at No.2. And even though I was never a fan, I think Bobby Brown is one of the greatest dance stars in pop music, he's a brilliant dancer and far better than Justin Timberlake who does choreographed moves, but doesn't really dance as he's very un-natural.

If Micheals in it twice, are you not sure that its the top 50 videos?

Back