Tuesday 13th January 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
:dancin:
greeting03.gif

Morning everyone!

Again, not alot of MJ news today. Just a silly theroy Michael and Latoya r the same person :hysterical: im not posting it cos its fiction (obviously) :tease:And yet, more silly articles about the supposed lung disease, which i wont post because im sure were all sick of hearing about it, its not true anyway so it doesnt matter. The website does say "Gossip" so it isnt actual news.

I will check back abit later on with any updates as it is abit early :D

Michael Jackson News

MJVisionary.jpg

Michael Jackson Mentionings

Musical tribute of Michael Jackson to open soon​

Posted by Sarah Harlan-

A musical tribute to the music and life of Michael Jackson will open soon on the London stage. "Thriller Live" includes his early hits from days in the Jackson Five and his solo career. Four children and four adults will play Jackson at different stages of his four decade career. The actors said the role is an honor, but also intimidating. "Well it's an honor to sing his songs to start with and obviously he's such a perfectionist and and amazing artist you want to, as a performer, do it justice and obviously there's only one Mike you know. From our hearts, on the stage, we just try and do our best and make it sound good," lead vocalist Roger Wright said. "It's big shoes to fill but you just do the best you can and, you know I love Michael Jackson and I've worked with him, and as a child growing up you just know Michael Jackson, you know, all the moves and stuff. So, yeah, you just got to focus. It's a really focused mind state you have to be in to make sure the performance comes across like he would do it," lead vocalist Rick Baird said.

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=9649738&nav=3w6o

wall176.jpg

Today in​

Michael Jackson History

2002 - Michael Jackson was received an Artist of the Century award at the American Music Awards.

2003 - Madonna won the "Michael Jackson International Artist of The Year Award" at the "American Music Awards."

Michael Jackson Quote​
"I've seen lawyers who don't represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with dreadful allegations just as another project, an album, a video is being released".
- Michael Jackson, November 18, 2003 after a search warrant was served at Neverland Ranch.

Quite strange cos its always the same 3 quotes on the website :scratch:we have had this one a few times before, should i make one up next time?

c.gif
u.gif
t.gif
e.gif

276720%7EMichael-Jackson-Posters.jpg

Video of the day

Dangerous :dancin:​

default.jpg

Members birthdays

birthday.gif

Soraya Jackson (29), BavlovesMJ (28), ViC (27), Omar222 (25), marsvolta1fan (21), BillieJeanBoy (14)​

birthday60.gif

Michael Jackson History Tidbits

BAD TOUR 1987

Interesting Facts: The "Bad" World Tour is Michael Jackson's first ever solo tour. Michael's 1987 - 1989 "Bad" World Tour is the largest tour in history! This tour is also the highest grossing concert tour ever, grossing over US$ 125 million, more than any other entertainer has ever grossed on a single tour!!! One "Bad" concert in Yokohama, Japan in September 1987 at Yokohama Stadium was recorded by Nippon TV and later televised in many countries. Also televised was Osaka and Tokyo​

During the "Bad" tour stop in Sydney, Australia, on November 20, 1987 Stevie Wonder made a surprise appearance on stage. Michael and Stevie performed "Just Good Friends" live as a special treat for the lucky fans!​

mjbadtour1.jpg

HAVE A VERY LOVELY DAY MJ LOVERS! :cheers:​

Last edited by a moderator:
2 great pics, great news thread. Can't wait for the magic to return

i know! id loved to have seen the bad tour but i was about 1 years old at the time :doh: oh well! least i gto to see history. us young ones ay we missed it all :tease:

hi :waving: i found some news i hope this o.k that i don't ge in troble again i hope don't :no: i just love to help o.k :)

here is website:http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Looking-For-Michael-Jackson-Collectibles/684835

Looking For Michael Jackson Collectibles

Michael Jackson, the self-proclaimed "King of Pop", has a fan following that few other celebrities have ever acquired. From his early childhood singing with his brothers, the Jackson Five, to his top selling records Thriller and Dangerous, Michael Jackson (MJ) is known to fans the world around, and regardless of all the controversy that has surrounded his life over the past decade, fans and haters alike are collecting MJ memorabilia like never before.

In fact, all the controversy that has surrounded Michael's life over the past few years has actually increased the search for hard to find and rare Michael Jackson memorabilia and collectibles.

The great thing about huge celebrities known the world around, is that regardless of mistakes that they have made in their lives, their fans will always be loyal followers until the very end. Similarly, MJ followers will do their very best to collect and document anything that makes them feel closer to him.

When looking for Michael Jackson collectibles there are many routes that dedicated collectors can take in order to obtain such items. Doing a simple web search for Michael Jackson collectibles will bring up numerous websites, fan clubs, and organizations that are selling or auctioning off such collectibles. However, the problem is that due to the extraordinary fame and obsession with Jackson, many items that are labeled or branded as collectibles are in fact knock-offs or replications of actual memorabilia.

Whenever a celebrity obtains the type of notoriety that a mega star such as Michael Jackson has garnered over the years, forgers and money hungry individuals have created countless knock-off items which they claim are authentic or endorsed by the pop sensation himself. However, the legitimacy of these items are generally questionable.

If you are serious about MJ collectibles then you should do your homework before making random purchases. The first thing you should do is always make sure that any collectible you are about to purchase is legitimate and or is actually endorsed by the pop start himself or his family. The best way to achieve this is to visit Celebrity Memorabilia stores and inquire about any of his collectibles that they may have for sale. You will then want to contact the Better Business Bureau to make sure that the store you are thinking of making a purchase in is approved. You should also search for collectibles that come with a certificate of authentication.

However, you could also contact the organization that created the certificate of authentication and check out their credentials with the Better Business Bureau to make sure that they have professional business practices and a proven reputation of providing authentic memorabilia.

Another great place to search for MJ memorabilia is via Michael Jackson's official website. Any items that are for sale on the celebrity's personal website are generally one hundred percent authentic and proven. This is generally the best method to take when looking for and purchasing Michael Jackson memorabilia and collectibles.

That was nice but did they have to say that MJ is ''The self proclaimed King of Pop?'' It's like it's impossible for people to write something about MJ without throwing atleast 1 negetive thing in there

Thanks for the news :flowers:
Happy Birthday to everyone that is celebrating one today :cheers:
Thanks for that article rockstar :flowers:

That last BAD picture is pure magic and wonder.

It's MJ Live!

The 'Bad' picture is so beautiful, it looks like a painting. In the picture from 'History' (Michael in the gold), the dancer behind him is Chris Judd (sp) I think! You know, the one that married J Lo !!

Back