Merged:Michael A Vegetarian?

Stargirl

Proud Member
I was just on JacksonAction and they have a new piece of info called the 50 Facts I think and number 21 is that he is indeed a vegeterian. I'm currently on my iPod Touch so I can't post the direct link but if you go on jacksonaction.com the 50 Facts are just right in the front in the news section. Check em out they're pretty cool :)

Re: Michael Jackson Is A Vegeterian...

he hasnt been a veggie since the early 90's at least. ask KFC lol

^^^^

Yeah. He loves KFC!!

But yes, he used to be a vegetarian, but not anymore.

Lmao I unno but thaz what that "really reliable" site said :p

Though those 50 facts are fun

Oh and can someone PLEASE explain to me the whole story behind this KFC angle!? :p

mj loves kfc been spotted there many times and evidence given during the trial by the air hostess on the planes he used to hire said he loved the stuff would eat it all day long

Ooooooooh nowww I know

But maybe he eats the veggie stuff in KFC :ninja:

:rofl:

Sorry I had to ... I'm a hardcore veggie you see
Lmao :p

:hysterical:He's too skinny to become a vegetarian again. He would just disapear

i dont think hes a veggie anymore lol.

god for someone who loooves KFC he aint half skinny!!!

I had heard his doctor told him to add some chicken and fish because he needed to for some reason. Not the best reliable info but I remember hearing something along those lines. Anyone can add??

I was just on JacksonAction and they have a new piece of info called the 50 Facts I think and number 21 is that he is indeed a vegeterian. I'm currently on my iPod Touch so I can't post the direct link but if you go on jacksonaction.com the 50 Facts are just right in the front in the news section. Check em out they're pretty cool :)
Thats the stupid site where i found those aweful pictures:no:, although the other pics are good. But yes the 50 facts are cool.

I loves his KFC to dang much. i dont think he's a veg. no more

lol i love chicken too!
I actually had some today :)... yummy

chicken and fish = needed protein. He was never a big eater even as a veggie (therefore hard to get needed protein from things like soy and nuts). Since he's such a serious dancer he needs a lot more protein in his body than a reg. veg diet can give, to repair damage to the muscles.

My daughters are all competitive gymnasts and after every workout they have to mend their bodies within an hour with high-protein foods. Carbs before and during workout, protein after. otherwise it can slow you down and give you stomachaches. But the protein from some kind of meat (usually pref. chicken or fish because of low fat content) is preferred. Otherwise they'd have to eat LOADS of nuts to repair the little rips and tears their muscles endure. Same thing would have to go for Michael. I'd say for the MOST part he prefers veggie lifestyle, but that protein boost from chicken and fish is necessary for his continued health as a serious dancer and high metabolism.

Haven't heard of him eating RED meat though. i.e. beef and pork. So if he's gonna eat chicken, might as well be some GOOD chicken!!

:hysterical:He's too skinny to become a vegetarian again. He would just disapear

I put on weight since becoming a veggie :) Michael's skinny despite eating all that KFC lol

he was,but he isn't any more-damn buffulo wings;-)

He should do adverts for KFC ;D standing there lickin his fingers sayin "
FINGER LICKIN GOOD OUWWWW" :dancin:haha

*In the tune of Speed Demon* ''Take a big bite and get your Chicken right''

chicken and fish = needed protein. He was never a big eater even as a veggie (therefore hard to get needed protein from things like soy and nuts). Since he's such a serious dancer he needs a lot more protein in his body than a reg. veg diet can give, to repair damage to the muscles.

My daughters are all competitive gymnasts and after every workout they have to mend their bodies within an hour with high-protein foods. Carbs before and during workout, protein after. otherwise it can slow you down and give you stomachaches. But the protein from some kind of meat (usually pref. chicken or fish because of low fat content) is preferred. Otherwise they'd have to eat LOADS of nuts to repair the little rips and tears their muscles endure. Same thing would have to go for Michael. I'd say for the MOST part he prefers veggie lifestyle, but that protein boost from chicken and fish is necessary for his continued health as a serious dancer and high metabolism.

Haven't heard of him eating RED meat though. i.e. beef and pork. So if he's gonna eat chicken, might as well be some GOOD chicken!!

When u say GOOD chicken, ur not referring to the KFC r ya?!? Tasty, but not exactly good chicken ;)

I really want some tasty KFC now!! Yummy! Heard some horror story about McDonalds the other day (another one!) Apparently there was maggot larvae in the milkshake machine and someone didn't clean it properly (was only found afterwards) and it was ground up and ended up in the milkshakes! Has put me off Mickey D's for a while!!!

there 3 types of vegerterian i read in a science book

1. those only consume vegetables and nothign related to animals such milk, egg and concequently they never eat cakes, ice cream or chocolate.

2. ova-lacto vegeerterian that eat egg and milk
:heart:Michael was like that before.

3. those who eat white meet (fish and chicken) and only refuse to eat red meat.
:heart:Michael should be of this type (after 1995) i believe.

there 3 types of vegerterian i read in a science book

1. those only consume vegetables and nothign related to animals such milk, egg and concequently they never eat cakes, ice cream or chocolate.

2. ova-lacto vegeerterian that eat egg and milk
:heart:Michael was like that before.

3. those who eat white meet (fish and chicken) and only refuse to eat red meat.
:heart:Michael should be of this type (after 1995) i believe.

Yeah that's prob. more true than anything. Good one.

Also to Blue eyed belle, KFC's got GOOD TASTY chicken, lol; don't mean it's good FOR you! hahaha They say he takes the fried part off, though. Apparantly he says it's more "organic". Ok Michael yeah, whatever you say man. But I have to hand it to KFC, they know how to seal in flavor because even when the fried part is off, it's still REAL good eatin'! I've had lots of fried chicken that was almost tasteless. Darn people keep taking skin off before cooking it.

Anyway, it seems Michael has very good eating habits most of the time. He eats just enough to satisfy any hunger he has (if at all) and that's about it. As a result he is extremely healthy and fights off disease and wounds very well. His docs have always said he recovers from things very well and very quickly. So kudos to Mike for a healthy way of eating. :)

Kinda hard calling MJ a veg-head when he is spotted at KFC ordering a 2 piece and a biscuit,mashed potatoes w/gravy or corn on the cob and a medium soft drink. Oh packets of hot sauce.

Back