Proud Member
does anyone have a clue
on the customs
setlist
dancers
the capcity of that arena
time of the show etc any info
i always wonder would it be silimar to the dangerous show
but then i said no cause he just did the hbo special in 92.
it got cancel because my was sick with what??????
i need help
and i belive that the arena was small
heard it hold like 5 thousand people
do anyone know any answers
trellmj

i beleive it was a theater and not an arena,and it was suppose to be an intimate show, kinda like an unplugged style with no laser,or lights or pyro, just the man and his music live. there was a thread on MJNO with some small tidbits not really official details. But i heard he was going to do This Time Around. Man i wish he cudda did it,wudda been awesome, i still watch the commercial and day dream lol

He was going to perform Smile with Marcel Marceau, the famous French mime. I remember seeing some footage of a rehearsal with them together on tv years and years ago.

This time around with tupac ? / that would be very funny cause Biggy was spitting that verse

and earth song w/ george w. bush and rock with you w/ metallica.

well u were gonna be the only one @ MSG becuz it was supposed to be @ the Beacon Theater

exactly LOL

mj was reportedly rehearshing black or white when he was taken to hospital. im sure thers lots of info about what he was going to be performing etc on other sites maybe look on google

well u were gonna be the only one @ MSG becuz it was supposed to be @ the Beacon Theater

Are you sure? Because i remember it going to be at MSG. I remember a family member who likved in NYC at the time telling me she's get me tickets cause they'd go fast and it was at MSG. The venue must have changed cause thats where i remember it was gonna be.

it was beacon. and i dont believe it was a normal ticket selling event there was gonna be alot of industry big wigs and what not about. it wouldnt have been easy for the gen public to get tickets. only through comps and things like that from what a friend of mine in |N.Y told me at the time

I heard the version of dangerous used for the MJ and Friends concert was going to be debuted at this one night only concert, just a rumour probably but could have been true.

does anyone have a clue

it got cancel because my was sick with what??????

he was fainting due to a cardiac arrhythmia with dehydration.

(dunno if this is right to post here coz i know his health is not a topic on here..but this was released as a statement from the hospital back then so i guess it is ok)

yeah its all documented so i wouldnt worry. it pretty much came from him having the flu and not resting and not drinking enough and becoming dehydrated. leading to the more serious problems he then developed

Last edited:
They (Mike and Marcel M) were also to perform Childhood. Michael sang it first time to him when they were talking on the phone and asked to do a choreography for it.

(i have just read in the History magazine which ha an interview with Marcel M Marceau)

The Beacon is a tiny theatre... I really doubt it would've held as much as 5000 people. And yes, there were gonna be a lot of executives, but Michael didn't want to perform for 'suits' only, he said he wanted/needed the feedback of his audience being there, so the first few rows were reserved for fans. I don't believe there were any tickets up for general sale, there was an invitation list that you needed to be on and the 'fan' seats were distributed mostly through certain fanclubs and some by radio competitions and personal invite too. There were only a couple of hundred of those seats in all.

And he was definately gonna perform Childhood with Marcel Marceau... Smile was rumored, but not definate, I guess we'll never know if he would've, since Mr. Marceau is not around anymore... RIP. Slash was there for some of the rehearsals too, which caused the rumor that they'd be performing Give in to Me, but we don't know that for sure either. Could've just as well been Black or White...

The health problems that caused Michael to cancel were very serious, life threatening, he was in intensive care at the Beth Israel hospital for three days.

Are you sure? Because i remember it going to be at MSG. I remember a family member who likved in NYC at the time telling me she's get me tickets cause they'd go fast and it was at MSG. The venue must have changed cause thats where i remember it was gonna be.

im positive. the venue didnt change it was never 2be held @ msg, sum1 must of been mistaken,and yea like sum1 posted it wudda been impossible for the general public to get tickets unless ur family member had a nice plug lol

i beleive it was a theater and not an arena,and it was suppose to be an intimate show, kinda like an unplugged style with no laser,or lights or pyro, just the man and his music live. there was a thread on MJNO with some small tidbits not really official details. But i heard he was going to do This Time Around. Man i wish he cudda did it,wudda been awesome, i still watch the commercial and day dream lol

unplugged show
omg that woulda been great
this time around
omg
are u serious 'trellmj

He was going to perform Smile with Marcel Marceau, the famous French mime. I remember seeing some footage of a rehearsal with them together on tv years and years ago.

smile omg i luv that song
i do remember seeing that footage
on entertainment 2night in 1995
i was 4 years old
funny how times flies
trellmj

I heard the version of dangerous used for the MJ and Friends concert was going to be debuted at this one night only concert, just a rumour probably but could have been true.

ohh thanks for thatr info
trellmjj

he was fainting due to a cardiac arrhythmia with dehydration.

(dunno if this is right to post here coz i know his health is not a topic on here..but this was released as a statement from the hospital back then so i guess it is ok)

thank u man for that
im glad he did cancel his health is was important
trellmj

Back