What Should Be The New Single…

Adibobea9

Proud Member
I thinking about the music industry today and how hardly anything on radio is unique and fresh besides the new stuff by Kanye. Anyway as I was thinking about MJ's last album I was dissappointed with the choice of YRMW as the lead single.

It has been said that it wasn't Michael's choice, but I felt it was too Popish. Anyway what do you want him to do in the future; more modern Pop or pushing the boundries like before with new sounds? This may sound like an obvious answer but Invincible was a let down for me because the greatest songs didn't get the attention they deserved.

When listening to the stuff his producers are releasing I am a little worried about his own future music, but I am sure he will push himself and them to make something interesting. I am just way excited to hear the direction he takes…

^^^ cool song, i love it! And the video is so cool. But yeh theres nothin or no one doin today what michael did with bringing fresh stuff and bein innovative... my mum always says it all sounds the same nowadays and shes kinda right... i dunno what direction michael guna take it, but i hope he totally blows everyone away and brings somethin totaly new and pioneering!! cant wait!!! :D:D

Back