Michael Jackson Has The Illest Stage Swagga

michaelsson

Proud Member
Is it me or does michael have THE FLYEST stage swagga ever! The way he struts when he does his lil walk,his facial expression,they way he glares slightly @ the crowd, his whole comand of the entire stage is not only thru song and dance. And i think thats what makes him have the sickest stage swagga this WORLD has EVER seen. And i think its amazing how his stage swag and personable swag are sooo different. i mean i know we've discussed how awesome and untouchable his performin is but i think we need 2 realize NO1 ON THE STAGE/CORNER HAS SWAGGA LIKE MIKE LOL

:lol:

Somewhy I never get tired of positive posts like that!

He sure is in control, when his on stage! That's where he belongs! He really OWNs the stage, and the crowd!

The best performer ever!

yeah i often think the same....

even his walk on stage is dancing.

That's because every atom, every inch, every little bit of MJ is MUSIC and Rhytme!

He is poetry in motion!

the energy packed into his every movement could light up the skys....!!!

His presence is definately something which controls the entire stage.. Very similar to Freddie Mercury in that respect, he was another man who could walk onto a stage and have many little traits that the whole place was electified.

Somebody got an animated signature with MJ walking with Will.I.Am
when they were in Ireland. (everybody remembers the Billy Bush interview?)
Yeah, thats the one I'm talkin' about.
Talk about swagger!:girl_love: Thats it right there! :girl_sigh:
I also remember the day he wore the white suit during the trial...another example.

He certainly has an aura about him thats magical.

On or off stage, Michael has got IT! One helluva swag! So cool.

That negroes swag is SERIOUS... sorry to steal from your lyrics Janet but it IS! :moonwalk:

me and my friends call it "the cocky walk" but mean it in a good way, he does it when he is going to get his hat usually in Billie Jeans live performances, its like "I know Im the S*it!" LOVE IT!

that man is a beast on stage
he cant be stopped he the illest
dancer
of them all
his swag is serious
lol trellmj

Somebody got an animated signature with MJ walking with Will.I.Am
when they were in Ireland. (everybody remembers the Billy Bush interview?)
Yeah, thats the one I'm talkin' about.
Talk about swagger!:girl_love: Thats it right there! :girl_sigh:
I also remember the day he wore the white suit during the trial...another example.

He certainly has an aura about him thats magical.

On or off stage, Michael has got IT! One helluva swag! So cool.

yes his swag is just sick! and when he wore that white suit during the trial he owned it lol(aswell as every other suit) the way he walks hes so powerful yet simple lol

me and my friends call it "the cocky walk" but mean it in a good way, he does it when he is going to get his hat usually in Billie Jeans live performances, its like "I know Im the S*it!" LOVE IT!

yes thts the strut or "cocky walk" as u put it im talkin about,and i ove how he does it in APOM 2. and Bad hahaha

and theres a clip from the 2nd bad leg when hes standing next to greg (i think its n ur bad tour reloaded vid) and hes bobbin his head and rollin his neck then slaps greg a hi 5, amazing simple but his swag/confidence makes it o powerful

EXACTLY, he does it in Another Part of me at the start of the performance when he walks away from the mic stand with that look on his face, he just gets lost in the music and becomes the phenom that is Michael Jackson!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kJFp4Ji_JM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kJFp4Ji_JM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That video is great!!

MichaelMania all over the place!

Mmm mm mmmph! He got it goin' on!

MsMo, I've been looking for 2 videos ever since Shaun
started this thread and I'm having no luck. (wouldnt you know it :ermm:)
One is of MJ in Ireland walking with Will and the other is of him with
the white suit during the trial.
Can you help a sista out? Somebody! Anybody! Lol!

Agree but I can't condone the use of "swag"

that word is like this generation's "bling" :lol:

Is it me or does michael have THE FLYEST stage swagga ever! The way he struts when he does his lil walk,his facial expression,they way he glares slightly @ the crowd, his whole comand of the entire stage is not only thru song and dance. And i think thats what makes him have the sickest stage swagga this WORLD has EVER seen. And i think its amazing how his stage swag and personable swag are sooo different. i mean i know we've discussed how awesome and untouchable his performin is but i think we need 2 realize NO1 ON THE STAGE/CORNER HAS SWAGGA LIKE MIKE LOL

what does it mean swagga please?

what does it mean swagga please?

confident walk or strut

damn you Shaun! I went on Youtube out of curiosity (yeah right) and I was watching some of these clips and I had an omg omg omg MJ is soooo CCOOOOOOLLL!! moment :lol:

Watching MJ walk on stage rocks my world :wild:

oh I know! I havent seen anyone surpass his presence and energy on stage it is astounding. another thing he does that i LOVE is when he just stand there with his arms out sucking up the love....that puts me in awe. :eek: amazing.

yeah i often think the same....

even his walk on stage is dancing.
Yep, for sure. Like Mrs.Jackson said, he was born with the rhythm and the way he walks on stage is dancing in itself. And the specific type of walk Shaun is talkin about, I think he did it during Billi Jean performances? I heard some people calling it "gangsta walk" or "pimp walk" in a positive way, so they all feel he got the confident walk.

What about the walk in The Way You Make Me Feel live performances? That's also a dancing in itself:yes:

I've already wrote all that to talk about his walk and I didn't even touch on other things! He's got the baddest, illest, coolest swagga. He don't need to shout to the crowd "Sing along!" or "Wave your hands from side to side!" The moment he walk up to the stage, it's ON!

Props to Shaun for making this thread.

Last edited:
Back