Dancing With The Stars (Finland): "Michael Jackson taught to dance!"

Topflux

Proud Member
"Kim Herold: Michael Jackson taught to dance!"

http://viihde.mtv3.fi/uutiset/televisio.shtml/790093?tanssii_tahtien_kanssa

I think he hasnt met Michael Jackson at all but it means he has been watching his short films and dancing to that...

I think that's great for Michael when these kind of quotes pop up from time to time all around the world. He has a huge fanbase still. This program has over one million viewers in Finland, I think.

I didn't translate this Michael quote, so I try, because I'm half finnish:

"Kim Herold: Michael Jackson taught to dance!
After having a good tan in Thailand musician Kim Herold tells he learned dance moves in the past in the rhythm of Michael Jackson's Thriller short film.
– Hip hop styled dance have had practiced, but that learning hardly helps much in this program."

:lol: I hope this guy wins this Finnish program, then fans can say: "Well, it looks like Michael helped..." :lol:

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for posting. I didn't even know Kim is attending it !

He also states: "I take this as a good practise, after all it's just having fun. And what would be better than to get show Michael -moves in television"

:wild: Oooh I want to see his Michael moves!

So does this means that he's gona be on the show afterall!? OMG!

^ Yes, Kim Herold will be in the show :)
The show doesn't start until March, though.

^ no, I meant michael :smilerolleyes:

guess not. He wouldn't be so kind to us fans in that way. If he can't be a contestant he can be a judge

Last edited:
Lol. Well, obviously Michael isn't attending the Finnish Dancing with the stars ;)

"Every" choreographer in the Indian film industry(also called "Bollywood") is "hugely" infleunced by Michel Jackson and confesses it!!! The influence is clearly visible not only in many film songs but also in stage performances and pop music videos! And this has been going on for a very long time now yayy! MICHAEL JACKSON RULES FOREVER!!!:)

Cool to know. I haven't watched the show but maybe this season ;)
BTW Kim Herold is a model too. I saw him on a plane once and he is stunning to look at. ;) :D
395830.jpg

Back