Monday 2nd February 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
gallery_1403.gif

Morning all, its snowing in England :D

th_l_5422959a17c80edeec165ace549ba971.gif

Michael Jackson News

More on the John Landis Suing Michael talk but im sure weve had enough of that! :doh:

Ne-Yo Talks Michael Jackson Comeback
Angryape.com

Neyo has said the return of pop superstar Michael Jackson could either be a huge success, or a complete failure. The R&B star revealed he has been writing material for the singer's hugely anticipated comeback album: "I've been submitting songs and he's been picking the ones he likes. But I've no idea when the album will come out. That's a question for Michael." "This is such a huge record for him, so he can be as picky as he likes," Ne-Yo tells the Daily Mail. "It's either going to be the greatest comeback ever or a really sad attempt at recapturing old glories. And we don't want it to be the latter." :clapping:

http://angryape.com/news/2009/01/31/ne-yo-talks-michael-jackson-comeback

th_sasha01_kingofpop.gif

Michael Jackson Mentionings

Michael Underwood is latest Ice casualty
Stv.tv

Next up was Ray Quinn with pro partner Maria. Their routine was to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal and included Jackson's signature Moonwalk. They scored 24 for what Christopher Dean described as, "a very technical routine."

http://news.stv.tv/entertainment/73426-michael-underwood-is-latest-ice-casualty/

Innovation In The Control Room

SkyNews.co.uk

Reconstructing the trial of Michael Jackson night after night with actors in a courtroom in LA. And from Simon Bucks in the studio . . . One of the most controversial innovations by Sky News was its nightly reconstructions of the Hutton Inquiry into the death of Dr David Kelly in 2003. David Kelly Dr David Kelly Kelly had apparently committed suicide after being exposed as the key source of BBC reporter Andrew Gilligan, for his story that the government 'sexed up' its dossier on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capability. The inquiry was inevitably going to get massive coverage, but Lord Hutton had refused an application by broadcasters to televise the proceedings because, he said, it would 'create additional strain on the witnesses'. Sky News' reconstructions, conceived by the Head of News Nick Pollard, were a novel way of circumventing the broadcasting ban.

15213948.jpg

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sk...ears-Of-Breaking-News/Article/200901415212816

Today in Michael Jackson History

1992 - Michael Jackson held a press conference to announce that his forthcoming world tour would be sponsored by Pepsi. The deal was the largest promotion deal to date.

1992 - Michael Jackson's video for "Remember The Time" premiered on multiple cable channels in the U.S.

1998 - Michael Jackson's video for "Ghosts" was released in the U.K. and Europe. :wub:

2004 - Janet Jackson released a statement concerning her performance at the halftime show of Super Bowl XXXVIII. The statement included the following: "The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals." "MTV was completely unaware of it. It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended - including the audience, MTV, CBS and the NFL."

2005 - The judge in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial called off plans to interview more jury prospects. He said there were plenty of people had already said they could serve on the panel of 12 and eight alternates.

Michael Jackson Quote

Get me out Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

- Michael Jackson, Human Nature

009.jpg

myspace-love-5.gif

Video of the day

Heal the world Clinton Gala 1992

default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-TlW9gXmk

Members Birthdays

pytofchitown (36), Dryeam Child (35), mjdave (22), ~pure'mj'angel~ (20), Shissami00 (16), LuciLu (16), Fayik (13), VCBabyMJfan (5)
:cheers:

happy-birthday-with-heart.gif

Michael Jackson Facts

The music video for "Scream", directed by Mark Romanek and production designer Tom Foden, is one of Jackson's most critically acclaimed. In 1995, it gained 11 MTV Video Music Award Nominations—more than any other music video—and won "Best Dance Video", "Best Choreography", and "Best Art Direction".

The song and its accompanying video are a response to the backlash Jackson received from the media after being accused of child molestation in 1993. Foden commented "Mark had written the treatment and the general idea was that Michael and Janet were on this large spacecraft. And they, were alone ... They were getting away from Earth, and the different sets were the different environments on the spacecraft where they could have a little bit of fun and where they could relax".

Production of the music video's 13-piece set was restricted to a one-month period and was produced by Foden art directors Richard Berg, Jeff Hall, and Martin Mervel.

Foden described the assignment as a "military operation" as he explained "the idea was to give each of the art directors three sets: a complicated one, a not-so-complicated one, and one of the smaller, easier vignettes." A year later, it won a Grammy for Best Music Video, Short Form; shortly afterward Guinness World Records listed it as the most expensive music video ever made at a cost of $7 million.:D

MichaelJacksonLyricsScream.jpg

gallery_1300.jpg

snowing in england wow how beautiful... we never ever get snow in melbourne Australia! :( We have to go high up to the mountains once a year for some snow! Its been sooooo hot here 40 to 45 all week

Wow tink do u wanna swop? ill spend a week in oz and u spend a week in england :D gosh id love to be somewhere thats 40, hot sun, white sand, nice cocktails, hot men :agree:hmmmm

In Denmark it's cold and rainy! :(

lol bondi beach in sydney brings out hot surfer men EVERYWHERE! lol never been to london wonder how the men are there hmmm... hehe :lol:

Yo Talks Michael Jackson Comeback
Angryape.com

Neyo has said the return of pop superstar Michael Jackson could either be a huge success, or a complete failure. The R&B star revealed he has been writing material for the singer's hugely anticipated comeback album: "I've been submitting songs and he's been picking the ones he likes. But I've no idea when the album will come out. That's a question for Michael." "This is such a huge record for him, so he can be as picky as he likes," Ne-Yo tells the Daily Mail. "It's either going to be the greatest comeback ever or a really sad attempt at recapturing old glories.

it is gonna be the GREATEST album, no doubt about it.
:wild: :heart:

and it ain't a comback. :heart:Michaelhadn't left to come back.

I rekon it will be his greatest comeback cause we all know Michael he won't comeback unless its nothing but the greatest!!

Back