Does Madonna Still Like Michael??

Stargirl

Proud Member
I mean I know she used to like him a lot during bad era and all. They even went to the oscars together this once.
So I'm wondering if she still likes him...
And what about Britney? Does SHE still like him??

i've read that she had a crush on him in the nineties, and with some of those pics and the look in her eyes, i believe it. also..some of her songs seemed to chronicle her pursuit of him. and when he turned her down, a song seemed to chronicle that too. 'take a bow'. lol. i mean, the timing of the songs and the trip to the oscars was too suspect not to believe it. it started with a song called 'open your heart to me'..at least, i think that was the name of the song. plus..her song 'like a virgin' sounds so much like billie jean. lol. and while some of the stories of their possible attempt at a courtship were in tabloids..i know that after a story said that mj was non responsive, and wore sunglasses and she felt rejected and slapped them off of him...she did a rant on mtv's tenth anniversary, where she referred to Michael as 'Michael who?' and then...well..she deliberately made a rude body noise (use your imagination). it was clear that she was perturbed. again, the timing was quite suspect. madonna was always one with a shameless personality, and protocol was never her strongsuit, but it made her quite the fun person, in some ways..and disturbing in others, lol.

i know that at the elizabeth tribute, she kissed him. i believe they are good friends.

as for Britney, i know they are friends.

Last edited:
yes I think so...plus they have a lot in common with being constantly scrutinized and everything...and I think britney likes him too I remember seeing a video of her taken by the paparazzi and she was in her car listening to TWYMMF

yes I think so...plus they have a lot in common with being constantly scrutinized and everything...and I think britney likes him too I remember seeing a video of her taken by the paparazzi and she was in her car listening to TWYMMF

I was trying to find that video of Britney listening to TWYMMF in her car but I had no sucess. :( Also there's a rehersal video of Britney dancing to DSTYGE somewhere.

Those videos of Britney have I never heard about be4! If anyone have them, I'd love to see them.

About Madonna - there's no reason for her not to like MJ!

I have no idea what Madonna thinks of Michael, she's fairly inconsistent when it comes to Michael. One year she will put her finger in her mouth and pretend to puke, when asked about Michael as she did in 1994 when Michael and Lisa Marie Presley kissed at the MTV Awards. And then in 1997 at a tribute to Elizabeth Taylor she warmly kissed Michael in the cheek like a good friend. She supported Michael in 2003 after the LWMJ documentary. Then when she was inducted to the Rock' N' Roll Hall of fame a year or so ago, she made fun of Michael's voice and lied that his ex manager left working for Michael for her in quite an arrogant and sarcastic manner.

Who knows what the deal is between Michael and Madonna, and maybe the question should be does Michael still like Madonna. Because of her inconsistency on her views of him in public. I don't really know what to think.

wow I'm shocked reading some of the things you write about her behavior. By what you tell she sounds like a spoiled celeb and nothing more :s lol..

Anyway - Is it a fact that she bashed the glasses of his face? Thats just really.. lame and low-level behavior.. If Michael ever felt anything for her I'm shure it went *puff* gone - right there.. Can you imagine how he would react to such behavior? Would he just act like it was a mistake by her, though he knew it was'nt, or would he react in a negative way? I can't imagine this situation at all :p

I come to think about that Eddie Murphy stand-up scene where he's talking about how Michael would be if was trying to start a brawl.:lmao: So funny and cute.. The way he makes fun of him is in a loving manner just to make it clear!

Last edited:
I have no idea what Madonna thinks of Michael, she's fairly inconsistent when it comes to Michael. One year she will put her finger in her mouth and pretend to puke, when asked about Michael as she did in 1994 when Michael and Lisa Marie Presley kissed at the MTV Awards. And then in 1997 at a tribute to Elizabeth Taylor she warmly kissed Michael in the cheek like a good friend. She supported Michael in 2003 after the LWMJ documentary. Then when she was inducted to the Rock' N' Roll Hall of fame a year or so ago, she made fun of Michael's voice and lied that his ex manager left working for Michael for her in quite an arrogant and sarcastic manner.

Who knows what the deal is between Michael and Madonna, and maybe the question should be does Michael still like Madonna. Because of her inconsistency on her views of him in public. I don't really know what to think.

hehe..can't u see the love and envy pattern there? lol..puke cus of lisa marie..that's jealousy...love in hard moments...that's love...and the hall of fame...wanting to be associated with MJ...that's a crush..lol

I like Madonna alot as an artist. But when it comes to Michael, I don't know what to think. She doesn't seem to know for herself whether she likes him or hates him. As a fan of both Michael and Madonna, it hurt me to hear of her mocking his voice and talking like she did at the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Ceremony. I remember making a comment about it here. I still think she could have done her speech over there without cracking a joke at his expense.

idk but i dont think that they like each other much at all. there is too much competition between them. i think madonna admired michael jacksons sucess and early on she said that she wanted "to be michael jackson" but after they met in 79 and madonna got more into her own career i think she wanted to be more famous than him. madonna said that she was invited to go to have dinner with michael n quincy in 84 and she said no. but then in 88 she said she was exited to see his show n wanted to dance wit him but was later also callin him "androdynous" n that she didn't believe him. the oscars was just for publicity and i think the reason their duet fell through was because they couldn't get along n michael wasn't interested in her. i heard janet said madonna called her up n told her that she just wanted to make fun of michael.

plus they are always sayin nasty things about each other

but idk thats jus what i heard...

i didn't know She supported him in 2003. thats cool. what did she say?

idk but i dont think that they like each other much at all. there is too much competition between them. i think madonna admired michael jacksons sucess and early on she said that she wanted "to be michael jackson" but after they met in 79 and madonna got more into her own career i think she wanted to be more famous than him. madonna said that she was invited to go to have dinner with michael n quincy in 84 and she said no. but then in 88 she said she was exited to see his show n wanted to dance wit him but was later also callin him "androdynous" n that she didn't believe him. the oscars was just for publicity and i think the reason their duet fell through was because they couldn't get along n michael wasn't interested in her. i heard janet said madonna called her up n told her that she just wanted to make fun of michael.

plus they are always sayin nasty things about each other

but idk thats jus what i heard...

what nasty things did mike say about her.
oh and i know brit still likes mj, because on her playlist on itunes she picked Billie Jean and said "It's Probably the greatest pop song of all time" and that was on dec.1 2008.

what nasty things did mike say about her.
oh and i know brit still likes mj, because on her playlist on itunes she picked Billie Jean and said "It's Probably the greatest pop song of all time" and that was on dec.1 2008.
sorry, i didnt mean to make mike sound bad coz i know hes a nice guy. he didnt say nothin real bad, he doesnt ususally say bad things bout people, but i no that hes called madonna a "heifer" n said that she "can't sing, can't dance"

i dont think they are friends coz i dont think theres alot of mutual respect. i think if i asked him about her he'd be like "who" or be like indifferent. she sent him some flowers so i dont think theres bad fellings i dont think he hates her though they're just not tight maybe theyll be firends later
i agree about britney though i think she still likes him

Last edited:
sorry, i didnt mean to make mike sound bad coz i know hes a nice guy. he didnt say nothin real bad, he doesnt ususally say bad things bout people, but i no that hes called madonna a "heifer" n said that she "can't sing, can't dance"

i dont think they are friends coz i dont think theres alot of mutual respect. i think if i asked him about her he'd be like "who" or be like indifferent. she sent him some flowers so i dont think theres bad fellings i dont think he hates her though they're just not tight maybe theyll be firends later

on no i just wanted to know what he had said. but its funny imaging mike say "heifer":hysterical:

Really? Mike, I agree with you on that!

If Madonna ever loved Mike, she sounds really bitter with all those comments and behaviors.

:lmao: thats so well said of him haha! Who's bad :p

:lmao: and she just CANT defend herself to him saying that
it's totally bitch slap of him to say that because it's just sooo true. But noone dares to tell her :D and then Michael is probably saying it in his usual nice and calm manner. Easy and slow. Just like that.. Totally win :lmao:

:lmao: and she just CANT defend herself to him saying that
it's totally bitch slap of him to say that because it's just sooo true. But noone dares to tell her :D and then Michael is probably saying it in his usual nice and calm manner. Easy and slow. Just like that.. Totally win :lmao:

Lmao! Yh I agree ...he wouldn't even look angry or pissed and that would just enforce the meaning :p

Madonna can't sing and she has never been a dancer. She is terrible when she tries to dance! :lol:

How she ever became famous for singing IDK, but it's weird!

The part with britney and DSTYGE is in The Diary Of Britney Spears .... it's on youtube.

as a Artist she loves MJ and he was a huge influence on her obviously. beyond that on the personal side who knows and who cares at the end of the day?

Back