Michael's signature...Reflecting his personality traits.

silverfox

Proud Member
I was looking through some MJ stuff i had on my old HDD when i came across this...

I don't know if any of you believe in signature reading but i found it really interesting & it seems accurate. :happy:

What do you guys think?

A person with extraordinary brilliance normally writes the first letter of the sign in a bigger font. This signature makes him well established, influential and famous. The signature having first letter in bigger font and other letters as small, legible and beautiful represent a hard working person. He attains great heights by his hard work. It gives him good position in the society. Some people are not able to reach at the top even after putting best of their efforts; but this kind of people show that hard work pays. Such people are rich as well as intelligent. They shine their family’s name.

Quote from this website: Click

Last edited:
Thats cute :) Reading handwriting/signature is nothing supernatural. It's psycological thing. It's like when you can tell whats going on in a kids life by looking at he's drawings. Well not entirely the same, but it's defenitly in the same area!

thx for this, it was interesting:)
"large ego" ..i think Katherine wrote in her book that Mike had a large ego.lol cute

haha I think he's just used to be on top, and have people treat him like that.

Didn't Michael used to make a "fireball" at the end of his signatures before?
I know like 10-15 years ago I've seen a video clip of him signing one of those huge checks and after the "N" in "Jackson" made this fireball thing. When I saw that as I kid I was instantly inspired to do so myself on my signatures ;P

Didn't Michael used to make a "fireball" at the end of his signatures before?
I know like 10-15 years ago I've seen a video clip of him signing one of those huge checks and after the "N" in "Jackson" made this fireball thing. When I saw that as I kid I was instantly inspired to do so myself on my signatures ;P
yep he did that, i think sometimes still does it nowadays....
i copied that as well and i remember signing my school works like that.lol one of my friend even signer her passport like that :D

post-15-1188115631.jpg

^ Ha, I love that. The way he signs things is fascinating, I could look at it for ages. Thanks for posting, it was interesting to read. :)

I think the analysis (from the 1st post) is pretty well dead-on. But I have a question:

How is it that a person is egotistical, yet withdrawn and fearful introverted recluse??? No doubt his ego shows it's face in private. That kind of fame and popularity can get to ANYONE's heads. However, Michael Jackson has an interesting way of working his ego: instead of saying "hey look at me I'm all that and more", it's more like, "yeah I know I'm popular, let me use that popularity to benefit other people in some way".

Of course I did hear about when he acquired the ATV catalogue he danced around the room like a little kid, but that's the way he is. Acquiring that catalogue was entirely for his own benefit, and it's probably saved his behind more and more over the years. It was a smart business move. He's made many smart business moves, others not so smart, but at least he has been brave enough to try.

So all in all, that analysis was pretty well done. Interesting, too, because his signature is different now than it was 25 years ago. It used to be more loopy and more legible. I wonder what my analysis would look like?

Thanks for the Audio analysis Wannabestartinsomethin, i just listened to & it was very intersting, he really went indepth into it too which was good, It's really interesting that a signature can hold so much meaning about ones personality.

I think the analysis (from the 1st post) is pretty well dead-on. But I have a question:

How is it that a person is egotistical, yet withdrawn and fearful introverted recluse??? No doubt his ego shows it's face in private. That kind of fame and popularity can get to ANYONE's heads. However, Michael Jackson has an interesting way of working his ego: instead of saying "hey look at me I'm all that and more", it's more like, "yeah I know I'm popular, let me use that popularity to benefit other people in some way".

Of course I did hear about when he acquired the ATV catalogue he danced around the room like a little kid, but that's the way he is. Acquiring that catalogue was entirely for his own benefit, and it's probably saved his behind more and more over the years. It was a smart business move. He's made many smart business moves, others not so smart, but at least he has been brave enough to try.

So all in all, that analysis was pretty well done. Interesting, too, because his signature is different now than it was 25 years ago. It used to be more loopy and more legible. I wonder what my analysis would look like?

Really good post, i was wondering the same thing about Michael being reclusive and withdrawn yet having a large ego, but i think your right in the fact that he uses it in a positive way to help others.

Also according to the analysis Michael has a self-concious fear of disapproval. I wonder if that has anything to do with why Michael has taken along time to make his comeback. I know he was really unhappy about what happened with Invincible & the whole thing with Sony. Maybe it's dented his confidence a little

Last edited:
alot of people have the 'john hancock' signature. lets dissect our selfs..
like me for instance..my mom always commented negatively on my sigature being tall and accentuating certain letters. specifically i would put a long slash on a letter that would go off the page. lol but i figured im a Leo..and leos love attention, creative..gotta have the spotlight. i do notice if i feel anxiety or unsure of myself..my writing of a signature does turn somewhat smaller but the slash is still in there. so alot of this is true..but i think it sucks about being egotistical...i hate how writing experts throw out self centered (or anyone for that matter )loosely throwing ego around really when describing someone who prides themselfs. and then vanity, ego are evil words. why cant we be proud of ourselfs and not be self centered for once? wheres the in between? this is why people have this fear of believing in themselfs and loving themselfs and get low self esteem instead and think they are not good enough to love or feel they can not love themselfs. its okay to believe in yourself and your accomplishments and be happy. thats what i see in his signature.

a signature can also get more dramatic and creative if you write it alot like michael has..because then..it becomes thee autograph..!!:bugeyed

alot of people have the 'john hancock' signature. lets dissect our selfs..
like me for instance..my mom always commented negatively on my sigature being tall and accentuating certain letters. specifically i would put a long slash on a letter that would go off the page. lol but i figured im a Leo..and leos love attention, creative..gotta have the spotlight. i do notice if i feel anxiety or unsure of myself..my writing of a signature does turn somewhat smaller but the slash is still in there. so alot of this is true..but i think it sucks about being egotistical...i hate how writing experts throw out self centered (or anyone for that matter )loosely throwing ego around really when describing someone who prides themselfs. and then vanity, ego are evil words. why cant we be proud of ourselfs and not be self centered for once? wheres the in between? this is why people have this fear of believing in themselfs and loving themselfs and get low self esteem instead and think they are not good enough to love or feel they can not love themselfs. its okay to believe in yourself and your accomplishments and be happy. thats what i see in his signature.

a signature can also get more dramatic and creative if you write it alot like michael has..because then..it becomes thee autograph..!!:bugeyed

haha cool, yeah your right who wants to see a boring Signature or Autograph anyway hehe :p

It is good to be creative, when i was younger i would mess about and find different ways of writing mine so that it was different. Brucewayne mentioned earlier about copying little things in Mike's Autograph when he was a kid and i gotta say i used to do the same lol..

When i was small and i first saw Michael's Autograph in the Moonwalker book i thought it was a work of Art :lol: :happy:

Michael is a true Artist, he is creative in everything he does, even down to the way he writes his name lol... He's a legend!! :)

Back