ticketmaster =]

mizzneneluvzmj

Proud Member
hey guys i was telling some people in another forum that just in case (which i do belive ;)) the rumors are true you may want to go to ticketmaster.com and search aretist michael jackson and then sign up for alerts. they let you kno when tickets go on sale before they actually go on sale.

VERY HELPFUL post!
Thanks, I'mgoing to register with them now!!

Ahhh so excited!!

yea and then scroll down to where it says michael jackson (not tribute blah blah)

click on michael jackson and then it should take you to another page that says add to alerts at the top ^_^

coool thanks!

For some reason my zip/post code thing isn't working :/ Did it work for you?

xxx

thank u so much!
I registered on the uk one, with my cousin's zipcode in london, or it wouldnt work, like the USA website wouldnt accept mine either...

fingers crossed now!!

Im also gonna register to be alerted if there are concerts of my other fave artists, like Elton John, during the same season, so I can get to see other concerts while in London!!:wild:

Also register here at Mj's official site for PRE-sale tickets
meaning fans will get first choice and maybe discounted tickets

http://michaeljacksonlive.com

Also a live stream of the conference
is suppose to be broadcast or announced here

BE SURE TO REGISTER
if you snooze you may lose

Also register here at Mj's official site for PRE-sale tickets
meaning fans will get first choice and maybe discounted tickets

http://michaeljacksonlive.com

Also a live stream of the conference
is suppose to be broadcast or announced here

BE SURE TO REGISTER
if you snooze you may lose

Thanks for that!
It's taking so long to load my details though lol! I guess everyone must be going crazy and just signing up on it!!

I think mjlive is the only ticketholders who will sell tickets!? No mentioning of ticketmaster at the conference..!

I'm from overseas...can i book the ticket online than my friend who stay in UK get the ticket and pay cash in the ticketmaster center?

Back