New site special to watch conference

Will the site be working tomorrow because all I'm getting atm is a blank screen :scratch:

Last edited:
should to be work at 8pm today London's time,if not it will be working tomorrow :) 100% solid info :)

Maro thank you for your information. We'll twitter this to our network.

From "who is" search:

Domain name: michaeljacksonlive.com

Registrant Contact:
Owned by MJJ Productions
c/o Sub Registry ()

Fax:
171 Pier Ave. #304
Santa Monica, 90405
US

Thanks, Mauro. And super duper thankies to whoever set this up for streaming LIVE coverage for those of us who can't be there. :heart:

will this be available to watch later?

Yes. It's not active right now but at some point it'll be activated. Hopefully someone will keep checking the link and let the rest of us know when it's working.

This HAS to be about a concert, not something about the new album. I mean,..he ain't gonna be making a speech in something like the O2, just to talk about the new album..this has to be about a concert, or several of them. here's hoping he'll go to Holland...if not...i'll go to London with another die hard Mike fan....HELL YEAH!

Yes. It's not active right now but at some point it'll be activated. Hopefully someone will keep checking the link and let the rest of us know when it's working.

no i mean like...after it has finished.... after the live press conference has finished....
we can still watch it on youtube and stuff right for people who couldn't catch it live...?

Aye it will be :) nae worries :) just wait till the morra :)

Raiden i was reading your posts before and was wondering who are you :p now i know :)

Nice to see You here :) I've seen that you are back on MJPT as well :)

Incredible exciting..i mean...when was the last time we had such good things, an acouncement by himself...and in O2...this gonna be awesome!

OMG, THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY MJ/MJJPRODUCTIONS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH, IM LIKE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about MICHAELJACKSONLIVE.COM
AboutUs:
MICHAELJACKSONLIVE.COM

Registration Service Provided By: Sub Registry - Intellectual Property Management
Visit: http://SubRegistry.Com

Domain name: MICHAELJACKSONLIVE.COM

Registrant Contact:
Owned by MJJ Productions
c/o Sub Registry ()

Fax:
171 Pier Ave. #304
Santa Monica, 90405
US

Administrative Contact:
Sub Registry - Intellectual Property Management
c/o Sub Registry (public-address@subregistry.net)
+1.3108594676
Fax: +1.3108594676
171 Pier Ave. #304
Santa Monica, CA 90405
US

Technical Contact:
Sub Registry - Intellectual Property Management
c/o Sub Registry (public-address@subregistry.net)
+1.3108594676
Fax: +1.3108594676
171 Pier Ave. #304
Santa Monica, CA 90405
US

Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 12 Mar 2000 15:08:26
Expiration date: 12 Mar 2009 14:08:26

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/michaeljacksonlive.com

Does anyone know if you have register in order to see the streaming footage tomorrow or will we be able to watch without registering? :unsure:

What if there are plans to stream the concert online as well as offering tickets to see it in person? That would be massive...

this site is awesome...I am freaked out...all these things being done so secretly....this is huggge!!!:wild::wild:

Back