Singing the songs my fans want to see

MoonWalkinYiddo

Proud Member
Urm does he mean the hardcore fans (and thus speechless, whatever happens, who is it etc), or the mainstream casuals (and thus thriller, beat it etc)?

whatever though, i cannot wait!

I feel like all the dates will feature the same setlist, and possibly the last date may be special. Billie Jean, maybe Beat It and Thriller are locks. A concert that spans his career would be very fitting if you ask me. Something along the lines of.....

DSTYGE
Billie Jean
Thriller?
Beat It?
Bad
TWYMMF
MITM
BOW
Scream
Earthsong
BOTDF
YRMW

and even that seems like too long of a playlist for one night, hopefully the setlist exceeds everyone's expectations!

Urm does he mean the hardcore fans (and thus speechless, whatever happens, who is it etc), or the mainstream casuals (and thus thriller, beat it etc)?

whatever though, i cannot wait!

Let's take a wild guess.... It seems like the media has lopped off his career after Thriller (like that's the only album or something). I mean, I don't even think Thriller was his greatest album... I like Dangerous and History better).

It almost sounds like AEG will be telling him what to play (like someone reported they wanted him to play Thriller cover to cover). Uh... Mike is WAY more than Thriller WAY WAY WAY more.

I sure hope they don't make the mistake of isolating his set list to just OTW and Thriller. Seriously.

I would love to see some of his Invincible songs on the list. I also hope he sings "For All Time". I think since this is his curtain call, that song would be fitting.

Mike wont have the energy to dance to all his most energetic songs. I expect Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It and Black or White. With some slow songs like Man in The Mirror,. Who Is It, Heal The World in the mix aswell. Maybe even Cry and Give In To Me maybe.

I think we'll definatly be getting these songs

Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller
Black Or White

I doubt Michael will overload with OTW. He doesn't seem to care about it much lately. He didn't do it for the HIStory tour. And he did a song from each post-Motown album except OTW at MSG.

At this point he might only do OTW songs because it's the 30th anniversary and/or because it could be his last concerts.

Maybe some new songs?? You know, world exclusive new performances of new material? Hey anything is possible...

i hope he does bad, im not going to name any of the most obvious ones.

But im hoping he does BAD

I really hope he does a couple of acoustic just him with the mike. Like whatever happens, a classic like shes out of my life.

i hope he does some classics that has never been don like

CANT HELP IT
LADY IN MY LIFE
SOMEONE PUT YOUR HAND OUT
ON THE LINE
KEEP THE FAITH
CHILDHOOD OMG
CRY
BREAK OF DAWN
SPEECHLESS

he need to do the songs that never ever been performed

I feel like all the dates will feature the same setlist, and possibly the last date may be special. Billie Jean, maybe Beat It and Thriller are locks. A concert that spans his career would be very fitting if you ask me. Something along the lines of.....

DSTYGE
Billie Jean
Thriller?
Beat It?
Bad
TWYMMF
MITM
BOW
Scream
Earthsong
BOTDF
YRMW

and even that seems like too long of a playlist for one night, hopefully the setlist exceeds everyone's expectations!

i know you mean well but please don't do what the media does...

give the man a chance to give you the program then debate it...

I am hoping for 'Will you be there' and "The way you make me feel"....

We will be voting!!! Im pretty sure we will be voting for it on michaeljackson.com.

Why else would he say, I will be performing the songs my fans want me to perform?

We will vote just like The King Of Pop album.

Lets make sure we vote for at least one song he has never performed before as well as the classics.

Unbreakable
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
You Rock My World
Stranger in Moscow
Jackson 5 Medley (Different songs to previous tours)
Thriller
Smooth Criminal
You Are Not Alone
Billie Jean
Beat it
Black or White
We've Had Enough
Dangerous
Man In The Mirror

I would bet my life we will be voting at some point.

True, but i think does kind of know which songs are his most popularist
So he will properly do his really big popualr songs

he has to do Man in the Mirror and Dirty Diana.
That would make me so insanely happy.
providing i get tickets of course :S

AEG has said the concerts will be 2 hours long of constant dancing.

Where was this said?
If Michael can pull this of at 50 he is really superhuman. I believe he can as well.

Healthiest 50 year old ive ever seen.

LOL to those saying he was on his deathbed. Of course im sure they will not comment on those claims now.

Id love him to end on Man In The Mirror.

I will be happy with Billie Jean and Man In The Mirror, and I want Smooth Criminal and Dangerous for my girlfriend. She loves the choreography on them :)

I think the concert will be based on the King Of Pop album! That would be awesome! We will not be voting because I think MJ has already decided what he wants to do and etc...you can't just vote and expect him to put up a great show!! he needs months for that, July is in 4 months..... ! He needs to do his rehearsals now!

Plus Imagine if Dirty Diana is performed!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Last edited:
I really dont like it that he doesnt pick out his own set list.

I'm sure that people will vote for songs like ''Billie Jean'' and ''Thriller'', I love those songs but Michael rarely sings these songs live, which I totally understand, but I just think there's more chance he will song a song like ''Butterflies'' live while Billie Jean and Thriller have 0.01% chance.

Here's my dream setlist:

Jam

Lady In My Life

She Drives Me Wild

Unbreakable

Bad

Jackson 5 Medley

Billie Jean

Whatever Happens

Thriller

She's Out Of My Life

Remember The Time