The experience of being at the front for the press conference (Video inside)

mahdi1989

Proud Member
Hi guys

After being a long time of lurking I thought I should finally make my first post for a while as I was right at the front during the press conference on Thursday.

I had arrived at the o2 the night before to find out what was going on. Luckily I came across some nice staff who gave me all the information they could and after going home to get a few things I had got back to the o2 by 2am. Again luckily we were allowed to spend the night inside the o2, very comfortable with a heater and even plugs so we were able to charge our phones. All together there were about 20 of us who stayed over night.

Because my friends and I had stayed over night we were given priority wrist bands to ensure we would be right at the front for the press conference and that was the case we were right on the front rail a few metres away from Michael.

I filmed the whole Press conference and thought I should share it with all of you so I have posted the YouTube link below. Apologies if the camera shakes time to time I wasn’t actually watching what my phone was recording most of the time, I just had it by my side guessing where to point it. My eyes were on Michael as you can imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEcwJBw4LY

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for posting. Wow, all those cheers, you didn't hear that on the news. :eek: I guess CNN filtered them out.

wow ,good for you.Thank you so much for sharing it with us, it is pretty good

Thank you so much for posting the link to your vid..... we all really appericate it! :D

Thank you for sharing your video :).

Back