fully seated?

still hoping theres a chance as those at ticketmaster dont even have stage set up lists yet. thefans are gonna get royally screwed its just a shame that mjwont have a clue as to whats happening

i understand the organizatio about this.
No sleeping fans, everyone has it own seat and his own place.
everone can come an hour for the concert starts because everything is already decided....

but for us as fans it,s not "nice"
The people who wants to sleep the night before to get a front row place, hmm. we shall see.

i think the organization is a bit stinky at this moment, i don,t have a good feeling about it....

................Awwwwwwwwwww,Hell nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:no:
Well peeps will stand,cheer,dance,hey a´ solution aint that hard...........lol:tease:

I think I wont be able to see anything AT ALL if everyone is gonna stand..

I guess everyone will be standing but on their seats lol

there were seats at the 30th anniversary show, and at the royal concert, and at history tour kuala lumpur, you can clearly see it on the concert videos, so there is accually concerts seated

^^^^^

Correct!

But people sure didn't sat down!

Don't asian people go crazy during an MJ concert!

How can they sit ??

first time i saw HIStory tour Kuala Lumpur, i was surprised that they all sat down at his concert, i thought that they was wiered and that they didn't know who MJ was (I wasn't that old back then)
but if I get to go to London, I will go crazy and jump around and sing along haha :p

i will sit in the Hyde Park but defo not at the concert :lol: lol why not taking then also a newspaper to read at the same time.lol

there were seats at the 30th anniversary show, and at the royal concert, and at history tour kuala lumpur, you can clearly see it on the concert videos, so there is accually concerts seated

yeah, but those are different cultures. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WITH EUROPEANS, though.

In my opinion it would be a mistake to have a all-seated concert in Europe.

Those seats better be glued tight or connected to each other or they will be all over the place.

So basically, to clear this up for us who don't have English as our native language...

"Fully seated" means that you are not allowed to stand up in front of your seat at any time during the concert?!

Fully seated" means that you are not allowed to stand up in front of your seat at any time during the concert?!
it means u have a seat it doesn mean u have to sit in it aslong as u dont move away from it

I hope to god we get sum confirmation on the seating/standing situation.

Personally hope its Standing! that way we can guarantee hardcore fans at the front!

I've never been seated at a concert before! Hmm...I hope the O2 knows a bit more about the organisation now than it did earlier on today - no-one seemed to know anything! I can't believe it, this string of concerts has been so well promoted, and yet everything's so up in the air!!

Back