I don,t recognize michael in the way tis is organized

jenny*

Proud Member
I think it,s a big shame that the fans are put somewhere in the back at the concerts.....
Michael is doing this for us.
But who will be sitting on the front row?
Not the standard nromal fan.
I,m not poor, but almost 800 pounds is even for me as a middleclass person way too much...
I can go on a vacation for that money!
I hope 800 pounds will reach during my 4 days londen to see michael.
Aeg and 02 dissapoint me so much....

I can,t and won,t belive that michael think this s normal to ask from your fans.....

of course it,s better then nothing.
But i don,t like the idea that some fatass bussiness people that had the biggest mouth at michaels trial are sitting in front looking at curiosity and...
I just think it,s not fair.....
I believe that michael loved it more to see his true fans in front and not the rich people with their armani and prada...

These concerts at O2 are pure corporation. Michael is performing and creating the concert and AEG are doing the business side and not thinking about the fans. I always said I'd prefer Michael to play at the O2 as waiting outside a stadium for a whole day is tiring. But now I think Wembley Stadium would have been better, because at least the fans who put in the effort to wait would get a close view, and wouldn't be put in to a position of a lottery of getting the best tickets via presale, or having to pay 4x the official price from an agency.

At least we are getting the chance to get pre-sale tickets and O2 priority, it's better than nothing

I wasn't sent a code, so I have nothing !

i dont mean this the wrong way but quit whining, cant people just be happy we get the chance to see him, i dont care if im up in the nosebleed i just wanna be there to see and support him

but an organization has to think of all...
now it looks like they only think about their own wallets.
And i don,t like the idea that someone takes advantage of the fans....
i,m not whining, i,m just beung honest.
We are people too and being a little bit critical is not bad or being unhappy.....
i,m just saying the things many fans think but sometimes are scared for saying because then it would look like they are not happy......

a critical look is not bad.....

hat i really ment to say is...
at time michael was doing history the fans stayed overnight.
first come first choice. way fairer then this.....

i don,t undertsand why there is no standing area... do you really think i will sit my ass down at a chair?
no way! the first notes that come out of the boxes and i,m going on.dancing, moving, singing........

Its O2 that agreed to pay Michael around £1,500,000 per show so they have to make the money !

yes screaming is right, they have paid all that money to get him here and beat off poss other places he could have gone and they need to get there money back and lets face it not everyone loves mj like we do and they are more then likely in it for the money so will do what ever thay can to maxamize there profits which will prob be plenty

guys you dont even know the layout, if Michael goes for a stage in the middle, like many artists have done in the last year, many will be in the front row and vip tickets could be on the stage.

Back