Unhappy with your seats?

MJfan82

Proud Member
Well I was one of the lucky ones to actually get tickets however I am not completely satisfied with my tickets. Is anyone else not satisified with the location of your tickets? Hopefully Viagogo will get me better seats ?

Mine could be better, but they will do. I might be taking my kids though, so I was hoping to be closer so they could see better. I think I might try again on Friday and see if I can get anything better.

yea my seats are sec, BK 103, Row J, Seats 118-119

11350s_a.gif

Not the best seats as you can see. I will try again on Friday morning or I might try viagogo.

I have BK 118 S. I am worried, that´s behind the stage, i may see anything there, what do you think? why they offer seats if you can´t see anything?

If you've got tickets don't be unhappy about it!

Think about all those who didn't get tickets!

I got tickets - and I am very happy with my seats!

Um... I've gor BK 112, seat 377, does smb know where is BK112 on this photo?

o2arena-left.jpg

Guys, I posted this chart so you can see where you will be sitting. Here it is again.

11350s_a.gif

i cannot believe how insensitive and ungrateful this thread is!! There are some of us who have been online for 3.5 hours now and still NOTHING and you come complaining. I will buy the tickets off any one of you if you are REALLY not happy with them.

Jeepers people, get some perspective. You are going. You will have that memory forever. Some of us WONT.

If I find better seats, I will sale the 2 I have at face value, I promise.

im done guys. 2 mins waits on most dates and no matches. Now excuse me while I go play chicken on a busy road.

I've got BK 112 seats 387-389

It looks kinda ok sitting next to the stage... I think it won't be hard to see it from there. I'm just curious where these seats are... in front or in the back of the block.

And where ir BK118 in that fhoto?is it behing the stage? i think so..pleasse help me i think i won´t see anything from there

And where ir BK118 in that fhoto?is it behing the stage? i think so..pleasse help me i think i won´t see anything from there

I think the stage will be a little different from the picture, I dont think they would sell seats where we don't have a good view

I got section BK 401, row C, seat 453. I'm worried I won't see anything. Hope I get something better on friday.

Mine are shit lol:

Level 4
Row - T
Seats - 850-851

right at the back lol :(

Back