Quick US Questions!!!!!!!

VRookshire

Proud Member
Help! I booked 2 tickets, but my problem is when I read the shipping address and it only read for my city and my road address, but not the state! It is listed in my billing info,
and it does list my state in the billing info! Will this be a problem? I booked it through Uk TicketMaster, but I live in the USA (NC)

Last edited:
Help! I booked 2 tickets, but my problem is when I read the shipping address and it only read for my city and my road address, but not the state! It is listed in my billing info,
and it does list my state in the billing info! Will this be a problem? I booked it through Uk TicketMaster, but I live in the USA (NC)

I'm pretty sure that if it went through, it's fine. You always get an error when there's an issue. Does it list your zipcode?

Yes, it lists my Zip Code...sorry about the repition I'm just worried. To other US fans wat does your iternary say? Just your street address or what?

I actually called them and talked to them about this issue when I was buying my Thriller Packages... They recommended I just put the city [SPACE] 2 letter abbreviation of the state in the city space.

For example, if you live in Dallas, TX, put this in the city: Dallas TX

Hope this helps. :) Enjoy your show, love!

Back