Michael will be 'in the air' for half the concert!!!!

afsan098

Proud Member
apparently, an o2 staff said he will be lifted up onto a crane or something for half of the show, thats why tickets in the top tiers are £75!!!!!

yeh maybe, but what if its true!!!! this is going to be one spectacular show!!!!

Michael deffo be lifted in the air durring the shows, almost all preformers do it now, But I hardly doubt it will be for half the show especially considering the front blocks are V.I.P at £750 a pop just to see MJ lol

Maybe Michael will performe Earth Song .. wouldn't that be just amazing ?!

Well whether this is true or not it doesn't matter. There's got to be a reason why the top tier tickets are selling for the same as the ones on the floor near the front of the stage. My answer - it's going to be one hell of a show, no matter where you are in the arena!!

That's excellent, but I hope I didn't pay almost 800 pounds for a VIP ticket to see the soles of his shoes!!!

lol

I doubt it will be half the show, that would eliminate a lot of viewing for people on the floor, not to mention dancing. He's probably going to do things similar to his other tours, where he was on a crane for Beat It, and how the stage lifted up. Something to that extend.

Well that would be AWESOME, since I am sitting at the top! :lol: Come to mama! :clapping: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think that's his giant holographic figure dancing in the air. That's why it is probably IT. It's Information Technology... ;)

Well, I don't know actually is that possible...

Read this more wonderful facts about the concerts:

Michael Jackson is renting Rod Stewart's house. The pop superstar will live in the "Maggie May" singer's Essex mansion when he comes to London to play his 10-show residency at The O2 arena in July.

The house boasts 180 acres, has its own soccer pitch field and is located 3.5 miles outside Greater London.

A source said: "It's going to be perfect for Michael and his kids."

It has also been revealed Jackson - who has three children, son Prince Michael, 10, daughter Paris, nine, and five-year-old son Prince Michael II - will be releasing new music ahead of his shows.

Concert promoter Randy Phillips said: "There will be a new Michael Jackson single before the first date."

"Michael has got some new music and he is looking for a new way of disseminating his material to his fans."

The singer - who has not performed a full-length concert since 2001 - is also said to be planning some spectacular visual effects, including a complicated trick that will see him floating across the stage.

Phillips explained: "He wants to use some technical effects that have never been seen before."

Jackson's arrival in Britain will also be memorable - he has reportedly hired the $7,000-an-hour Challenger 604 plane that featured in the last James Bond film "Quantum of Solace."

A source said: "He has taken an option on it to hire it for his trip to London in July."

http://www.exposay.com/v/28154/michael-jackson-rent-rod-stewarts-house-uk/

maybe they'll have a huge moon hanging from the top! haha!! LOL

Yeah :) And Michael is walking inside it. You know, they say he can't moonwalk anymore so that's technically the same. :lol: Or then he could sleep in it, and it'd be Moonsleep. Or he could fight with Jackie Chan, and it'd be Moonfight. Or then he could just Sit On The Toilet inside it, and it'd be Moonshit... :lol: That's a great show!!!

Well it will be some advantage being in the top rows, Take That and Westlife often have big structures that take them up and around the arena's.

I can't bear heights, am hoping I don't get vertigo, hopefully the excitement of the evening will distract me.

He will do along the lines of TAke That, as Take That go out to Vegas for insipiration and create their show from that. I believe as Take That do, there will be some kind of walkway into the audience, probs above the audience. He is doing this for the fans and I believe that he will make sure as many get a good viewing as possible. Lets face it, when I heard about this concert I thought he would be charging more than Barbara STreisand, and she charged £500 per ticket. I think the price of the norm tickets are very cheap considering the genius talent we will be witnessing. I mean I paid (Ticketmaster and glass of wine is t he excuse) £55 for Kylie Minogue.

exposay.com can't even get the ages of Michaels kids right and those facts can be checked quite simple. Let alone that they know about the details of the show already.

Back