Do you think it's worth queing outside the o2 tonight?

*jackson*michael*

Proud Member
Me and my friend are thinking about it. I live just a couple of hours away and we are up for getting there about 7pm and camping out(!) But I have no idea how many people are/will be there.

Just want to know if it's worth it and if we can have a better chance to get tickets :scratch:

I think a lot of people will camp outside the 02. People are allowed to stay from 12pm today. I don't know if it will give people a better chance of getting a ticket though, but you never know.

Thanks for your response.

I really don't know what to do.. I haven't heard anything about people staying there and don't know of anyone who's doing it.

All I've seen is this:

General onsale Friday 13 March at 7am

Due to the special nature of this event, queuing will commence on Thursday 12 March from Midday. Queuing prior to this time will not be permitted.
We are allowing customers to stay over night outside The O2 on Thursday 12 March. For security reasons, no customer will be permitted to stay within the grounds of The O2 prior to Thursday at Midday. This includes the car parks.
Anyone purchasing tickets from the Box Office on the morning of 13 March will require photo ID (Passport/Drivers Licence) and proof of address (Bill/Bank Statement). No ID – NO TICKETS.
Tickets will not be distributed on the day and will be posted at a later date. Tickets are limited to 4 per household and checks will be made across all official agents. Any multiple bookings will be cancelled.
Thank you for your co-operation and we hope you enjoy what promises to be an event in music history.

I am sure there will be a small queue at the box office by 7am tomorrow morning.

My friend went to the box office the day Madonna tickets went on sale at 9am. He got there at 7am and was about 6th in line.

With the box office opening at 7am, I would imagine most people will arrive during the early hours say 5am, but you never can tell with MJ fans - they truly are dedicated fans!

There are no technical difficulties or serve errors in person. Unless they have a robot employee. So I say yes, it is worth it.

My friend went to the box office the day Madonna tickets went on sale at 9am. He got there at 7am and was about 6th in line.

Wow- I think that's good. Although I know there will probably be more MJ fans!

There are no technical difficulties or serve errors in person. Unless they have a robot employee. So I say yes, it is worth it.

Pretty sure I'm going to do it. I must be mad but oh well it's Michael lol.

I was just down there and there is around 200 people, a few tents etc... Lots of the general public are checking it out because it says Michael Jackson above each box office and I think they have the impression they're selling them already, but when they realise the tickets aren't on sale till tomorrow morning, they leave. This was about an hour ago. I'll be heading down there, tent in tow tonight. Lots of people are also very unprepared, as the queue is outdoors and by the looks of things, it could very well rain!! So be prepared people if you're heading down there x

Oh good luck you guys. I am sure the atmosphere down there will make up for any discomfort. You deserve to get good seats.

I would go if i wasn't abroad, just to meet people and be there for the atmosphere! :p Wrap up warm and have fun to all those who are camping out tonight, hope it doesn't get too cold tonight! xxxxx

I would go if i wasn't abroad, just to meet people and be there for the atmosphere! :p Wrap up warm and have fun to all those who are camping out tonight, hope it doesn't get too cold tonight! xxxxx

Well it hasn't rained yet which is always a good thing!! LOL! xxxx

anyone know of any fans down there. give us an update on numbers

I think it's gonna be fun somehow. Get in the mood and such. That is what i kindda miss this time. Last time i was waiting outside the post office which other fans early in the morning. Chatting about MJ and just have a good time. And then all the excitement you can share. Now i was behind my mac while buying the tickets and the excitement was there but it's more fun to share it directly with other fans instead of being alone and call a few people.

anyone know of any fans down there. give us an update on numbers

there was probably around 200 people there at 1 o'clock, and looking at the pics of the fans later on in the day, it is about the same. I'm going down there for around 11 tonight and will keep people posted on numbers etc.. hope that helps. x

Back