Question about Credit Card (Visa Electron)

Ágnes

Proud Member
I have a question to those who have already bought ticket and with Visa Electron card. Did it work?
Because it is llisted on ticketmaster website that they accept it, but i still dunno if i should risk and it will really work. It does not have raised numbers, but has the 3 nr security code at the back?

(to me this is just strange because in my country Visa Electron cards are not for Internet shopping)

thx for your help guys

thx for the answer :)

it is just crazy because i asked the bank i have the card at and they said that they also find it strange, and that this card is not for internet use. ahh..oh well hope tomorrow it will be accepted:)

thx for the answer :)

it is just crazy because i asked the bank i have the card at and they said that they also find it strange, and that this card is not for internet use. ahh..oh well hope tomorrow it will be accepted:)

Oh in that case i'm not too sure why don't you ring Ticketmaster and get it checked out then, specially if your bank claim its not suppose to be used on the internet.

Oh in that case i'm not too sure why don't you ring Ticketmaster and get it checked out then, specially if your bank claim its not suppose to be used on the internet.
ya i have been trying to do that for 2 days.... but no succes yet:(

Back