Do they return money for the tickets if show's cancelled??

Only if the show is not resheduled
If the show is resheduled then you're stuck with the new date

But if you can't make the rescheduled date, they will offer a refund as they are doing for Tina Turner ticketholders.

I hope they do the same for stolen/lost tickets! Mine will cost 800 pounds! I hope the postman is careful- and not a thief!

oh i reckon they will. if it's not resched OR u cannot attend the schedu dates u get a refund but omg don't say that!L ol

I heard that they only return the money if it was paid with credit card...not debit cards. Dont want to frighten anyone though. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

I've bought tickets to see Sugababes in brighton 6 years back. Paid for them with a debit card and when they cancelled due to an argument within the band they refunded everyone. I wouldn't worry, i'm sure it'll be fine :)

heard that they only return the money if it was paid with credit card...not debit cards. Dont want to frighten anyone though. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong.
thats if the company goes under thats why its beeter to pay for things by credit card cause theres a built in insurance. go on ticketmast it tells u about refunds etc everything is on there. ppl just need to go and look instead of creating 30 different threads

Ticket price would certainly be refunded. Not sure about the "booking fee", however.

Back