50 dates plus some club indigo concerts?

chocabloc

Proud Member
"Jackson, who has won 13 Grammy awards, has said this will be the last time he will perform in the UK. In August and September 2007, Prince played 21 concerts at the O2 arena together with a number of aftershows at its club venue, Indigo."

when i as rushing to check out my tickets i noticed for a split second there wa s an option at the bottom for the indigo,does anyone know anything about this or ordered tickets,this is maybe that rumoured accoustic show that weve all been hearing about.

I've been wondering about these too.

the aftershow partys are at the indigo2, Michaels not performing there.

"Jackson, who has won 13 Grammy awards, has said this will be the last time he will perform in the UK. In August and September 2007, Prince played 21 concerts at the O2 arena together with a number of aftershows at its club venue, Indigo."

when i as rushing to check out my tickets i noticed for a split second there wa s an option at the bottom for the indigo,does anyone know anything about this or ordered tickets,this is maybe that rumoured accoustic show that weve all been hearing about.

What accoustic show?!!!!!

I do remember seeing Club Indigo dates when Ticketmaster was malfunctioning, never got a proper look at them though.

Back