Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Stupid question.. LOL! But...
Who wants to get on stage and dance with Michael during
You are not alone/She's out of my life or which ever song he chooses to get a girl on stage for?
If he does it even :eek:

Will you do anything to try to catch his attention? :shifty:
Keep it clean please. :cheeky: Haha!

Last edited:
why can't it be a boy? obviously MJ would have to change the lyrics to "he's out...", but let's not discriminate!

it's gonna be meeee :) on the 12th July.
i wish.
i think im too far away. It'll be one of the people in the VIP seats probably, if he does it.

He would never pick me since i'm all the way in BK405 but hey it would be cool. I think if his security would ask me i would freak out and be so in shock thinking they are joking.

or pick a guy 4 jam or wbss!!!,i envy u female fans lol u always get close 2mike

I'll be on the front row for the last show so assumming he will do something like that I'll try to catch his attention somehow (KFC comes to mind again...)! But I think I'll have competition, right Lorraine? :lol: :lol:

I'll be on the front row for the last show so assumming he will do something like that I'll try to catch his attention somehow (KFC comes to mind again...)! But I think I'll have competition, right Lorraine? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I said keep it clean. KFC can get pretty messy ya know! :rofl:

lol @ KFC! can see alot of "how to sneak in kfc" threads popping up closer to the shows lol

and..I WISH! id love to see the bouncer try to put me over his shoulder to carry me off! Im no where near as light as a feather! probably have more of a chance of me carrying him off! lol

lol @ KFC! can see alot of "how to sneak in kfc" threads popping up closer to the shows lol

and..I WISH! id love to see the bouncer try to put me over his shoulder to carry me off! Im no where near as light as a feather! probably have more of a chance of me carrying him off! lol
That would be quite a spectacle! :lol:
Or better yet...carry Michael off! lol

Imma have to be the oddball and say no. :lol: This is precisely what scared me off of the Thriller packages as most of the seats are on the floor in front of the stage. :lol: Granted, I've never seen anyone who looks like me as a YANA girl, I didn't want to take any chances. Didn't want to be the first girl to be seen on the jumbo screen going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" if a guard came up to me. :nooo: So I'm up high off the floor and SAFE! LOL! Call me crazy but the idea alone makes me break out in hives. :bugeyed

Edit: Good question though. Should be fun to read. :D

Whats this KFC joke everyone keeps going on about lol? FILL ME IN!! haha x

Put it this way, Michael loves his KFC that much. Take him a family bucket and not a rose or a teddy and your in with a chance of getting up there. :rofl:

Imma have to be the oddball and say no. :lol: This is precisely what scared me off of the Thriller packages as most of the seats are on the floor in front of the stage. :lol: Granted, I've never seen anyone who looks like me as a YANA girl, I didn't want to take any chances. Didn't want to be the first girl to be seen on the jumbo screen going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" if a guard came up to me. :nooo: So I'm up high off the floor and SAFE! LOL! Call me crazy but the idea alone makes me break out in hives. :bugeyed

Edit: Good question though. Should be fun to read. :D
aww wendy, im sure you could have been a cute one. Girlie I was ALL OVER that thriller package for this very reason. lol

Don't think so low of yaself. Not saying you have low self esteem, just saying you shouldn't count ya self out. Anyways, that leave more room for me. Thanks;D

I so want to be that gurl as mike would say. lol
I'm trying to find the HOTTEST outfit for the concert.

aww wendy, im sure you could have been a cute one. Girlie I was ALL OVER that thriller package for this very reason. lol

Don't think so low of yaself. Not saying you have low self esteem, just saying you shouldn't count ya self out. Anyways, that leave more room for me. Thanks;D

I so want to be that gurl as mike would say. lol
I'm trying to find the HOTTEST outfit for the concert.

lol My issue isn't so much about self esteem as it is about the other 19,000 people in the room watching. :lol: I don't want whatever happens to be witnessed by THAT many ppl. :ph34r:

But go for that hot outfit, girl....and don't forget to dab some KFC grease behind your ears. :p

why can't it be a boy? obviously MJ would have to change the lyrics to "he's out...", but let's not discriminate!

Please dont even go there :doh:
Mj is not homosexual so he would never consider doing such a thing
and it is not descrimination _ WOW - that was weird

Maybe he could do a song where he has a dance off
with one of the male fans for a few minutes _ that might be cool :)

lol My issue isn't so much about self esteem as it is about the other 19,000 people in the room watching. :lol: I don't want whatever happens to be witnessed by THAT many ppl. :ph34r:

But go for that hot outfit, girl....and don't forget to dab some KFC grease behind your ears. :p
:hysterical::hysterical: kfc grease! and a bag of kettle chip. The Spicy kind!:evil:

I know its not self esteem sorry to have worded it the wrong:doh: bUt I hear ya on the ALL those ppl watching. I'ma just have get over it and keep it moving. I look at it this way...

Chance to hug, hold (or be held), or touch michael vs. Ppl watching....

I'm go with the hug for $200 alex. lol

GIRLS FROM JULY 10TH, FORGET ABOUT IT!

I know Im the one that night!!! :smilerolleyes:

oooohh believe me, I will catch his attention! :cheeky:

but wouldnt hurt to try the kfc grease behind my ears....it works with cats, why not with him?! :D

im gonna be selfish here and say i hope he doesn't do this, cos i will explode from the jealousy! Now that would be meeeesssyyy!!

Please dont even go there :doh:
Mj is not homosexual so he would never consider doing such a thing
and it is not descrimination _ WOW - that was weird

Maybe he could do a song where he has a dance off
with one of the male fans for a few minutes _ that might be cool :)

Of course maybe a male fan can dance with him JAM

^yeah if he also called a male fan to dance with him would be cool and make things fair for both genders lol.... but what if the guy cant dance at all?? lol

Who wants to get on stage and dance with Michael during
You are not alone/She's out of my life or which ever song he chooses to get a girl on stage for?

i guess nobody wants that. i guess michael will have to run and catch a girl from the audience and then drag her to the stage. he must use FORCE! come on michael u can do it!!!!

lmao

im gonna be selfish here and say i hope he doesn't do this, cos i will explode from the jealousy! Now that would be meeeesssyyy!!

f*ck yes. i will explode from jealousy too. i know i will hate the girl that will get to be up there with him. hug him and everything. i wouldnt be able to watch. i know im bad :(

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in B1 probably out of sight :( Gonna need to make a big neon sign. I would be in heaven... Michael singing 2cm from me *siiiigghhhhh* makes me come out in a sweat just dreaming about it.

Back