Closing of the concerts!!!!!!!!!

lmojackson

Proud Member
Well the best closing for me the dangerous tour!!!!!!

for those who dont know it was the rocketman

i doubt if he does it this time around!!!!!!!

i praying for an explosive exited!!!!
so any sugesstions!!!!!!!!

-LMO

i belive he'll say thanks, have a good night every boddy, i love you all!
and goes back stage :)

DON'T DOOOOOOOOO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You freaked me out.... :bugeyed

Closing of the concerts...

*recovering*

i dont kno what michael might do ~but we might all run around with pants on our heads screaming nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

he flies like a rocketman? haha first he didn't do it himself and second.. where to fly? He will hit the ceiling:clapping:

ahahha look at everyones imagination! :lol: hilarious

Ok, ill just grab some scissors and like....snip everyones heads open.

I hope he finishes with Man in the mirror like Bad and Dangerous tour!

He could end the concert with Thriller, just leave and slam the door. Then the first encore could be Hold my hand. People would think that's the final song, but then he comes up with the song D.S. and shoot Tom Sneddon. But that wouldnt be all... Tom Sneddon turned to the beautiful and innocent princess in the end because of the shot... So he would technically save Tom Sneddon from the devil... :lol:

The King Of Pop should turn to a Robot just like on Moonwalker Movie, that would be really surprise for the fans screamin' and about to have a heartattack! LMAO!! :)

Lets make em do something he never did before , like jumping on stage ..:cheeky:

*recovering*
what u mean by that!!!
The title of the topic is so misleading.

Maybe a big Michael Jackson robot and leave the stage, making terror in the streets nearby. xD
how is it misleading?
he flies like a rocketman? haha first he didn't do it himself and second.. where to fly? He will hit the ceiling:clapping:
yea where would he fly
the o2 is very small lol!!!!!
He could end the concert with Thriller, just leave and slam the door. Then the first encore could be Hold my hand. People would think that's the final song, but then he comes up with the song D.S. and shoot Tom Sneddon. But that wouldnt be all... Tom Sneddon turned to the beautiful and innocent princess in the end because of the shot... So he would technically save Tom Sneddon from the devil... :lol:

close with thriller !!!!!!
omg heck naw
lol about the d.s lmfao

He'll call for a Taxi

LMAO! :D:clapping: Good one!

Naah I don't know... He'll just probably say goodbye, love you and all that, thank the band and then... walk away? :S I hope he surprises me with something awesome, but since I'll be crying my eyes out either way it doesn't really matter that much to me :cheeky:

I go without the rocket man, I prefer sth. Michael is doing himself. Although the rocket man was a cool idea!

LMAO! :D:clapping: Good one!

Naah I don't know... He'll just probably say goodbye, love you and all that, thank the band and then... walk away? :S I hope he surprises me with something awesome, but since I'll be crying my eyes out either way it doesn't really matter that much to me :cheeky:
you gonna cry?
I go without the rocket man, I prefer sth. Michael is doing himself. Although the rocket man was a cool idea!

yea michael never does anything twice!!!!!!!1

I think he'll just leave and close the door behind him :D

He'll call for a Taxi

i belive he'll say thanks, have a good night every boddy, i love you all!
and goes back stage :)

*recovering*

i dont kno what michael might do ~but we might all run around with pants on our heads screaming nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The title of the topic is so misleading.

Maybe a big Michael Jackson robot and leave the stage, making terror in the streets nearby. xD

He's going to do a crowdsurfing for shure!!!! (in my dreams ofc..)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what u mean by that!!!

how is it misleading?

When I first saw it it sounded like the concerts were being cancelled (ie closed). I was like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's okay. I eventually started breathing again. No problem.

I reckon he should stand in silence staring at the crowd for a while...then turn walking towards the back of the stage with just a white spotlight on him and as the light gets smaller it looks like he is as well....like hes walking off into the distance or something.

I hope he closes with keep the faith!
we need something new and fresh and it's perfect
"you GotTA keep the FaaiIiiiith
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

perfect
:)

Back